over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOSUPERMODEL-TRANSFORMATION CONTEST LOG

Training is still very intense. I have added another cardio session to the week. Still doing two HIIT cardio days. Diet is now no carbs at any of my meals. I was just not losing with them in my diet. And yes it sucks not having carbs!!!

Only down about 5 pounds on the scale, but I am seeing more and more changes with the body. Still eating no carbs. Workouts are getting a little rougher because I am finally getting back to the weights where I was before I quit lifting.

The pounds are coming off slowly. Thinking of doing my first ever run of DNP to help speed up the weight loss. I got some good info from a member who is willing to help me through the first cycle.

Workouts are still going great. Having some lower back pain that is annoying. Its not keeping me out of my workouts, but I am moving slower than usual. Diet is still on point. I just need my metabolism to kick in. Doing 3 LISS cardio and 3 HIIT cardio per week.

I think I am finally going to be moving back into my house this weekend. Been in a hotel for 4 weeks now.

Workouts are still going great. Having some lower back pain that is annoying. Its not keeping me out of my workouts, but I am moving slower than usual. Diet is still on point. I just need my metabolism to kick in. Doing 3 LISS cardio and 3 HIIT cardio per week.

I think I am finally going to be moving back into my house this weekend. Been in a hotel for 4 weeks now.

Have you ever tried foam/rumble rolling? I am gonna order a rumble roller tonight for my back. I have used them in the past and they are great. It should help keep you loosened up and prevent injuries.

Finally got to move back in our house after 30 days in a hotel. Pretty much got everything unpacked and in its place over the past 4 days. Now to buy some groceries so I can cook my meals.

Did start a DNP run last Tuesday. Started at 250mg the first two days and now I am currently at 500mg per day(two 250mg doses-4hours apart). The sweating is crazy. And it's starting to warm up here in Texas. Sleeping is the worst!!!! I have already dropped 6 pounds though on it. So with that I am going to keep going. Carbs are staying VERY low still.

Training has not been effected yet. I have not seen any strength loss yet.

I am hoping to try and get at least 15 pounds off during this two week cycle.

Well I finished a 10 day run of DNP. I think I am going to end up right around 10-12 pounds down on the scale. Bad thing was I got hit with a head to toe rash that left me feeling like death warmed over for two days. Had to go to the doc to get a steroid shot, antibiotics and some Prednisone. The rash has still not fully gone away. At least the tempature is down and I feel normal. I just need to get rid of this damn rash now. I could handle all the sides, not that I enjoyed them, but these last 3 days have been hell!!!!

Rash is almost 100% gone now. I am debating on trying another run or not. The tempature/fever for those two days about killed me. I am ready to finish this transformation up on a high point. Getting ready to make a final month push. I might have not made as much progress as I had wanted to as of now, but I feel 100 times better than what I did 6-8 weeks ago.

Yesterday was just an abs/cardio day. Getting ready for back today. Diet is still going great. Cardio is on point. Looking to hopefully finish up strong. I might not win this contest, but the overall feeling of just feeling better is worth it. I do have a side bet with a buddy of mine on weight loss for $500 and I am looking pretty good in that one. So even if I don't win a prize here, looks like I will be collecting $500 from my buddy.

Weight loss is still going good. I don't think I have a shot at winning this thing, but if I can be down at least 30lbs by the time it is over I will be happy. I wasn't at the point where I could use any "super" supps so I have just been on my regular TRT doses. Once I drop some more weight I will run a blast and really change the way I look. Good luck to everyone and finish strong.

Weight loss is still going good. I don't think I have a shot at winning this thing, but if I can be down at least 30lbs by the time it is over I will be happy. I wasn't at the point where I could use any "super" supps so I have just been on my regular TRT doses. Once I drop some more weight I will run a blast and really change the way I look. Good luck to everyone and finish strong.

If you are down 30 pounds by the end then you have done well my friend. There are some cats on here that have great metabolism and also are busting their asses - and you cant control that. All you can control is yourself and if you come away with that much fat loss and feeling better then you have been a HUGE success.
Congrats so far and like you said - 3.5 weeks left so FINISH STRONG!

Well only 4 days left. With a lower back injury and some vacations lined up that happened within the 12 weeks, I will be happy with my 30 pound weight loss. Although I would have liked to have won one of the prizes. I am very interested in seeing the before and after pics of you guys.

Well only 4 days left. With a lower back injury and some vacations lined up that happened within the 12 weeks, I will be happy with my 30 pound weight loss. Although I would have liked to have won one of the prizes. I am very interested in seeing the before and after pics of you guys.

You may very well be one of the prize winners man. It sounds like you made a pretty dramatic transformation

everyone lost 30lbs!!! :confused::confused::confused:

great work bro, that's excellent progress. hope the back heals up quick. having lost all that weight will certainly help take the strain off of it

Well here are the final pics. Down from 311.6 to 280. Wife took the pics, but I didn't have a paper. So I did a screen shot of my phone and then I bought a paper on the way in and took a pic of it with my hand in the pic. You will notice the same tattoo on my finger as in my first pics when I was holding the paper. Hope these qualify.

Attachments

• JULY 1.PNG
    JULY 1.PNG
    66.5 KB · Views: 118
  • JULY 1 FRONT.jpg
    JULY 1 FRONT.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 125
  • JULY 1 BACK.jpg
    JULY 1 BACK.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 113
Here is the paper

Attachments

• PAPER 3.JPG
    PAPER 3.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 115
  • PAPER 2.jpg
    PAPER 2.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 113
Well done. I bet you feel a lot better too.

Well done. I bet you feel a lot better too.

Yes I do. I am definately going to keep going. This contest just helped get me going. During this contest a buddy of mine also bet who could lose the most weight. I won $500 off of him.

Here are the side by sides

Attachments

• SIDE BY SIDE BACK.jpg
    SIDE BY SIDE BACK.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 151
  • SIDE BY SIDE FRONT.jpg
    SIDE BY SIDE FRONT.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 158
  • SIDE BY SIDE PAPER.jpg
    SIDE BY SIDE PAPER.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 146

Staff online