over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not eating when your hungry

Lol, well, if I could offer one suggestion, Concrete.

I'd just not mention the fella you "had it out with" in your threads at all.

His business is training people and contest prep. It would be a little hard not to take some of your remarks as an attack.

It would be like someone following you around on your job and making negative remarks about the job you've done.

That would piss you off, right? That's just my take on it.

Back to your physique! I'd just post your pics and have fun. You are happy with
Alex and you are doing good. Life is good!

Looking hard! :)

Thank you

His business is training people and contest prep. It would be a little hard not to take some of your remarks as an attack.

It would be like someone following you around on your job and making negative remarks about the job you've done.

That would piss you off, right? That's just my take on it.

Back to your physique! I'd just post your pics and have fun. You are happy with
Alex and you are doing good. Life is good!

Looking hard! :)

Thanks JT..........I would not go around saying that Fitzpatrick concrete screws you over and cracks within weeks of them laying it.......that is what John does to me............think about it John, and move on........

I agree Eric........I also agree that you need to contribute something here other than pushing peoples buttons.......keep my name out of your threads and we are good...drama free

I will have to agree with you there. You got a point.

Round three....ding

[QUOTE=PHIL HERNON;

Last edited:
Oh

Phil the lump on my left tri is a prop shot that just turned into a fucking golf ball. I put the same amount into the right side at the same time.1cc. If you look you will see it's completely inflamed almost three inches across.
That is the reason I didnt go to the Philly show over the weekend. I didn't want to have a pic like that on the net where a guy like you could forever dig it up and make false accusations. Why don't you dig a little and find a few pics of me at my best? That would be my last show. The 2010 PA/Lehighvalley would be the one. The truth= the hate that Phil has in him drives him to keep posting up pics of John's failure. Not his success. Plain and simple. Now I have fake muscles instead of giving me credit for working hard and eating correct.
Please do a search for me asking or ever even talking about synthol.
There is no record of me purchasing this product that can be provided.

Phil, your asking for pics of my legs so you can judge me? MOE-RON, I already stood in front of the people I wanted to judge me. THEY DID and it's over. The facts are this my friend.
AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME(TODAY) I CAN DESTROY YOU ON A BODYBUILDING STAGE! I have called you out previously and all your little flea's come running and say "he (((WAS))) wonderful,incredable,huge......on and on. Well not any more. That horse left the barn. Stand next to me and be judged or shut up PROMAN.

I saw the way you jumped all over the last guy Alex had up and his large bis. Does he do synthol? I think thats what you meant when you said"oil".
I agree that they did look huge. But were you there to see him putting this shit in his arms? Really? I felt bad for the guy. Oil or not. If he put the shit in his bis he must want it there. That poor fucking guy will probably never post here again because you started that beeting and then the rest of the guys jumped in.

I didn't respond to your imaginary Johnny smiles<---------(secret super star of body building)"and if you dought it just read what YOU have to say about him" LOLOLhahahahahah.
If you don't have the sack to put your name to what you write, what your write has no value.

That little shot about "is he a pro"? He is a consumate professional.
He shits more value to a client than you bring in your cryptic one sentance answeres to clients. ............I know, I know......you can all take your "spoon feeding comments and stick them!

I told Alex going in that I was worried about just associating him with me and this kind of crap. Now I'm sorry I did.

Phil, is there anyone who has been an active Pro for a shorter amount of time than yourself? Is this why all the hate? Some of the shit you have to say is so valuable but it has to be weighed against the picking on guys that you do. You may be the mayer of this little area on the net. But not in my world. YOU DON"T JUDGE ME! You have no voice in my world. Buzz off Mr flea.

My bad............its a prop shot. OK, just rub it out if you want to compete. Just being help full.......

how low was your cal? sometimes people lose appetite due to many reasons, obviously lowered metabolism to taking in lots of drugs make you lose appetite,,,so some will say you have to remind yourself to eat by going by the clock.

whatever works for you but this thread is about proving Phil wrong isnt it? in honesty? you are picking a fight again? you are lame,

you could have just posted your pics up and said hey thanks alex blah blah, how do i look fellas? and it would have been much better.

what did you use? and how much did you use to prep yourself?

thats how retarded your thread is,,,,it's like using googlemaps and GPS...to get to a same point,,,sometimes quite different,,,,at the sametime riding a different car to compare,,,how scientific and FAIR is this garbage?

another example why dont i take a shitload of DNP and eat 5000 cal a day and tell people that i got totally ripped from 'eating when concreteguys says that IIIIIII am hungry' thread?
and dont tell them that i used DNP?

or have a genetic freak follow one person's approach and bash the other,,,,this is realy fucking stupid.

next one ...do your bulk phase and eat when lucian/alex says you should eat, no matter how full you are doesnt matter if you puke up,, you better scoop that puke and eat it. cuz thats THE WAY right?

and show us how fat you get, do the accurate body fat % and see how much lean vs fat you have gained if you bulk by eating when NOT hungry.

and tell us how much shit/fart this will cause and how great you feel overall...because if you force feed you will feel like crap. again this is for when eating to 'bulk' or whatever people wanna call it.

so you can show us how great this ONE approach can work for dieting and bulking, for EVERYONE.

there is a healthier way IMO,,,you are bigger than me that doesnt meean you are smarter than me.

Jethro, you have to be one of the most respected members at PM. You deserve an answer.

My first post opened with "this isn't an attack on Phil or his diet" and it closed with "eating on the clock does work for some of us".

I also made the referance to this being the other side of the coin.

I deliberately tried to defuse this before anything could be assumed.

Last edited:
I just want to say I agree with Jethro...these threads aren't about who is right and wrong, because honestly there are a lot of right ways and each one of us work in a different way.
Some people eat on time and it works just fine for them...and some people eat when hungry and it works for them too. There should be no need to bicker about all of it.
And concrete you look damn good by the way!

My point

Jethro, you have to be one of the most respected members at PM. You deserve an answer.

My first post opened with "this isn't an attack on Phil or his diet" and it closed with "eating on the clock does work for some of us".

I also made the referance to this being the other side of the coin.

I deliberately tried to defuse this before anything could be assumed.

I remember posting pics of myself here and guys started calling me a "bar room bully" and saying shit like I talk shit to kids.

Read what I print brother. That's all.:)

BTW: how do you feel about the synthol comment? Do I look like I'm pumping myself up with fake muscles?

My point is
1. Syntherol or prop..........same thing.....its not fake muscles, its what to do these days
2. You look the same as you did 3 years ago.
3. I need to see legs if you claim something works well..do you have to show legs no, its your call

seriously

My point is
1. Syntherol or prop..........same thing.....its not fake muscles, its what to do these days
3. I need to see legs if you claim something works well..do you have to show legs no, its your call

Phil could you please post a dated pic of what I looked like three years ago?
I don't and you don't have pics of me from three years ago. I was a gym rat at the time. Phil would you just believe me when I say my legs are cut to the bone? Not huge. I'm chasing my legs,but what I have got me an invite to the Masters Nats. Doesn't that count for something?

Synthol in my oppinion isn't the same as prop. I think it's crap to fill you up and make you look like you have more muscle than you really have.

I know BIGA says it makes you grow. I guess I just don't get it. And if I could be made to believe it would make you grow I would purchase it buy the gallon.LOL I walk out of the gym at night saying "I'm done","I can't keep doing this to myself" more than half the time I go. But the little muscle I have isn't filled with anything other than blood at the moment of those pics.

Last edited:
legs two days ago/bad hair day...LOL

My point is

So is my diet working Phil?

Attachments

• prep condition 2010 015.jpg
    prep condition 2010 015.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 379
concrete:

i really wondered if Alex was a pro yet. the dude should be.

i gave you props man. you are lean as hell!

sorry i asked about the syntherol. idn't mean to start any negativity. lots of guys use it and some even proud that they use it. never can tell nowdays.
way to go on the win.
yeah, prop can do that:(

and about you lookin better than phil, i just don't think it matters. chad nichols NEVER looked like Ronnie Coleman but he got ronnie bigger than ever and in good shape for shows. as far as i know phil is retired and a family man now. his life was MUCH different back in the day.

point is, you look great man. you really do. dont let nothin steal your joy on a job well done on the win.:)
-JS

The best post on this thread yet.

Your a true man JSmiles. Props to you.

Concrete guy......Your peeled to the bone. Great work!

Just leave your former trainers name out of the thread brother.
All trainers are trying to make a living like the rest of us.

Last edited:
Hey, I got you all wrong!

i really wondered if Alex was a pro yet. the dude should be.

i gave you props man. you are lean as hell!

sorry i asked about the syntherol. idn't mean to start any negativity. lots of guys use it and some even proud that they use it. never can tell nowdays.
way to go on the win.
yeah, prop can do that:(

and about you lookin better than phil, i just don't think it matters. chad nichols NEVER looked like Ronnie Coleman but he got ronnie bigger than ever and in good shape for shows. as far as i know phil is retired and a family man now. his life was MUCH different back in the day.

point is, you look great man. you really do. dont let nothin steal your joy on a job well done on the win.:)
-JS

Sorry

CC guy

So is my diet working Phil?

You are lean..........you were lean 3 years ago.....I do not see a difference I swear......I can only go by what I saw from your past pictures. Let me explain bodybuilding and judging............you need to FLEX to be able to see if you are lean or just vascular.......standing there does not tell me much.......hit a few poses.....flex your back, lat spread, double bicep......show the muscle..........you dont have to....but where are the cuts/seperation in your thighs? Where are the chest, shoulder striations? You are smooth but hard...........its a classic over hormone look/vascular.........show detail

Thank for you input Phil

You are lean..........you were lean 3 years ago.....I do not see a difference I swear......I can only go by what I saw from your past pictures. Let me explain bodybuilding and judging............you need to FLEX to be able to see if you are lean or just vascular.......standing there does not tell me much.......hit a few poses.....flex your back, lat spread, double bicep......show the muscle..........you dont have to....but where are the cuts/seperation in your thighs? Where are the chest, shoulder striations? You are smooth but hard...........its a classic over hormone look/vascular.........show detail

I don't know enough about this to see a "classic hormone look/vascular"

It sounds to me like it's a good thing the judges at my last show didn't either.

When I post pics of me flexing it will be another thing and then another thing. I couldnt make you happpy as a client how could things change now?

Anyone with eyes can see the separation in my legs as I stand there totally relaxed. I have always had alot of vascular/hormone look even as a child.LOL My mom must have been juicing the Ovaltine.

Phil, I can only hope to have the "vascular/hormone look" that you once had as a pro.

No more of this. I'm out.

cc guy i hope to look as lean as you when im your age someday. you look

great. alex is my guy too and he has taught me so much and really helped

me change my body. i can also tell you worked pretty hard dude. nice

Well

I don't know enough about this to see a "classic hormone look/vascular"

It sounds to me like it's a good thing the judges at my last show didn't either.

When I post pics of me flexing it will be another thing and then another thing. I couldnt make you happpy as a client how could things change now?

Anyone with eyes can see the separation in my legs as I stand there totally relaxed. I have always had alot of vascular/hormone look even as a child.LOL My mom must have been juicing the Ovaltine.

Phil, I can only hope to have the "vascular/hormone look" that you once had as a pro.

No more of this. I'm out.

Are you saying that you won the last show?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131