over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP and Tren

OKMEDIC

Newbies
My training partner has been on 500mg test and 200mg NPP per week. He was wondering if he could keep on the NPP while throwing in 400mg of Tren E per week?

Aizen Sosuke

Registered
I don't see why not. Has he used tren before with test alone? The whole don't run tren with nandrolone is kind of stupid if you ask me as long as you know what you are doing.

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
My training partner has been on 500mg test and 200mg NPP per week. He was wondering if he could keep on the NPP while throwing in 400mg of Tren E per week?
both can possibly cause progesterone sides.....and while tren almost never does.....it could amplify what the NPP may do. That being said I've run tren w/ deca many times w/o problems but I might have winstrol on hand just in case any issues arrise.

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ive run Tren Ace and NPP...and Tren E and Deca together. It depends on the individual. I'd recommend Aromasin 12.5mg ED and Prami 0.5mg ED to make sure there are no estro/progesterone related sides. Ive also run Tren and Deca together with just Letro and didnt notice any progesterone related sides either. Everyones different, I'd tell him to have the Prami on hand just in case no matter what. If you think puffy/itchy nips are bad from estrogen sides, thats nothing compared to the leaky tits progesterone can cause.

Necrias

Registered
I've never had a problem with it, I think he will be fine so long as he doesn't exceed those doses. Would still have prami on hand though, just in case.

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
I don't have experience w/ the anti-E's they've mentioned....so no input there. 10 years ago winny was supposed to combat progesterone sides(that still true fella's?) arimidex was the next big thing when I was doing my initial research.....I found what I like and haven't kept up on new stuff since......

Medic....are you from sw.com back in the day?

OKMEDIC

Newbies
That's what we were thinking from what we've read all over the place but just wanted some firsthand experience. He's never run Tren before so we'll see what happens. And we'll grab the Anti-es too.. Thanks.

spude

Registered
I don't have experience w/ the anti-E's they've mentioned....so no input there. 10 years ago winny was supposed to combat progesterone sides(that still true fella's?) arimidex was the next big thing when I was doing my initial research.....I found what I like and haven't kept up on new stuff since......

Medic....are you from sw.com back in the day?
Not sure about winny but i've used masteron for the same purposes...seems to work fine, better than adex i would say..

Bio

Staff member
Registered
I don't mean to get off topic but I've been curious about these two compounds together. For those that have done this what is your opinion of these two together....I would imagine strength and size gains to be impressive.

alero

Registered
Not sure about winny but i've used masteron for the same purposes...seems to work fine, better than adex i would say..
I'd sure want some caber if I ran those two together.

Aizen Sosuke

Registered
That's what we were thinking from what we've read all over the place but just wanted some firsthand experience. He's never run Tren before so we'll see what happens. And we'll grab the Anti-es too.. Thanks.
If he's never used tren before than I'd get rid of the npp for this one cycle. There's no point IMO and it's better for him to see his body response to tren.

thebiggest

Registered
bump for some personal experience o running nandro and tren together i always thought this was a big no no but now my interest is peaked :D

Johnny Smiles

Banned
Registered
ugh

ok, back when i wasw a newb (12+ years ago) i did a test/tren/npp cycle. and it was great! i didn't run it long. prolly only 8-10 weeks but size and strength were amazing (for me). i still think NPP makes me hold a bit of water just like deca but slightly less. i only had my test at 500mg cuz i was a total newb but it was a pretty fun cycle. just not a smart cycle.
hindsight i woulda done much higher test and used ONLY tren at higher dose and woulda had the best of both worlds (androgen and progeterone)
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Scaniapimu