over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/t 67 year old man fights

Best video i've seen all year. Sick that those people wanted to see that old man get hurt. That old dude is badass. That goes down the in the records for one of the biggest OWNED ive ever seen.

"i got it on tape, we can press charges" LOL that animal threw the first punch too hahaha

Best video i've seen all year. Sick that those people wanted to see that old man get hurt. That old dude is badass. That goes down the in the records for one of the biggest OWNED ive ever seen.

"i got it on tape, we can press charges" LOL that animal threw the first punch too hahaha
Lol, yeah it was awesome. "I got it on tape, we can press charges" only if they edit the part out of him talking shit and going up to him and throwing the first punch. After that though he got his ass beat by a 67 year old man!

I'm shocked at how fast and powerful those punches looked for a older man...Thanks for posting the video its nice to see a potential victim actually win one instead of getting beat without mercy...

67 yrs old haha i love this guy :D:D

That was great. I liked the part where the black dude is standing up front telling the old white dude "next time, I'll f#@k you up". ha ha ha next time what? next time you'll get your ass handed to you.. again? ha ha ha

Who was that old guy, Jack Lalanne's brother?

The old man walked away and chose not to confront the younger guy. The younger guy still will not let it go and actually comes after the old man in the front of the bus and throws the first punch but gets his ass thoroughly handed to him. It's what we all would like to do in the same situation.

Simply beautiful!!

*LOL*. That was good! Gives me hope!

lol i saw this yesterday and was like :eek: well deserved... and the dude had the nerves to say "i'll whoop your ass" rite after the older guy walked off the bus

Man, that old man is a hard bastard! Good work

Look at the bitch who is filming, she instinctivly steals the old mans bag he left in the bus. Scum.

Man If I don't see this type of shit everyday! But my man got his ass whooped for talking that shit! Good for the old white man!

lol that black dude thought the white guy would back down haha and he got beat :) the funnier thing is the white guy was defending himself and the black chick stole his bag and she still said they can press charges hhaha so dumb

Thanks for the video...That was great:D
Hahaha! There's no jury that's gonna convict the older dude...He'd prob. have a counter sue and win.

That dude may have been old, but he wasn't small! He was a big man! Ha ha, how do you tell your buddy's that the reason your lip is split WIDE open, is because a 67yr old man BEAT YOUR ASS!:D I love when people get whats coming to them! Great vid!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA little prick got exactly WTF he was looking for! A F@CKING ass whoopin!

"you awh rite? naaaaah bring a ambulance" AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then the little skeezer in the back steals the white guys bag! I wonder of he came back looking for his bag?

That woman recording the whole thing is retarded. First she encourages her friend to 'beat his white ass,' 'fuck his ass up,' etc. Then after the young guy starts the fights (AFTER the old dude walked away once already) she talks about being able to press charges because she has it all on video. The same video that shows her stealing the old dude's bag might I add.

I just hope the old dude (that's a badass fanny pack btw :p ) didn't have any receipts or anything in the bag that can lead those scumbags to find him again. You just know they would be the type to get a half dozen of his 'homeboys' to teach the one old dude a 'lesson.'

30 yrs of Sunny Delight ,grape soda & welfare checks,will never beat 67 yrs of working your ass off everday at a hard job.And Id say he's been in his share of bar fights in those 67yrs.Even if they deleted the beat his white ass comments.He walked away to avoid confrontation & the ghetto trash came after him & did initiate the assault .Looks like some trash mouth POS needed his face busted open.How stupid can you get? And record it as well........

That badass fanny pack just might have had a 45 caliber fight stopper in it.Never underestimate what someone will do when confronted w/bodily harm.It might save your life..

Last edited:
When you see an old guy wearing a t-shirt that says "I am a motherfucker", you might wanna take him seriously.

:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity