over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Favor from you all

My sisters son was born to a father who basically walked out of their life. he makes $200k per year and hasnt even paid for a diaper and still wants custody. She is in her last semester of nursing school and has been through hell. I'd really appreciate it if you all could just click the vote button next to him. Its just one click. He's "cameron" and hes in the 3rd row on far right dressed up as Cupid. Thank you all
Impossibly Cute Kid Photo Contest

Consider it done bro! Best of luck to your family.

Thanks guys. He went from %1 to %14 in around 24hrs. I see around 340 views on this thread so im gonna guess he got a good 200+ votes from you all. I dont know how the 1st place is so far in the lead, they must be on like 100 forums ;) Anyway a lot of people told me they are putting it on their facebook so if you all have the time for that it would be awesome. I appreciate this alot as does my sis. I bought the little dude a 48pack of diapers today and some gerbers and he's piggin out lol

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 80
done, it's at 14% now

voted again today!!! bump this too the top-- everyone take a few seconds and vote...I have no idea who this is personally, but take the time and read the thread to get a little background on it and if you have the time and a heart I know you will vote:D

RHO

Well im pulling for him but my sis got an email from a contestant that i guess knows the parents of the one in the lead. Apparently the father is some multi millionaire who transfered to the US from India to work for some big computer company. And his niece Sri(the one who's frowning) is the one who just magically crept up from 3% to %12 in the past few hours so unfort this is gonna be a tough one to win. Who knows what kind of connects he has. But we can still keep voting everyday so i appreciate the help. Thanks again.

based on that site we can vote 5 times per day till the contest is done, if we keep that up hope the little guy wins!!!! takes no time at all to do, small thing for us can mean a lot for someone else

How is that baby on top row moving so fast? We gotta get more voters and vote everyday guys. Blessings. Minister.

How is that baby on top row moving so fast? We gotta get more voters and vote everyday guys. Blessings. Minister.

Its been found out the father of that child was brought to the US from India to work for some big computer company. He's a multi millionaire. Who knows what type of connects he has. To get to that % he had to have had nearly 1/2million votes so its near impossible to win. they are actually looking into it from what ive heard as the only explanation is he has multiple computers set up with multiple ip addies and ports constantly changing and selecting his vote. Very sad as he's already a multi millionaire. Oh well, Karma.

That's not Karma Bro! Karma is when we follow Minister and chip in enough to give your Sis cold hard cash! That's Karma Bro!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131