ok help a bro out

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
someone pm me and tell me what the fuck happened on the brad davis 6.5 weeks out thread??? why was it deleted, damn! what the hell went wrong while I was gone????

someone pm me that seen the train wreck please.

I think Big A moved it to members pictures. I PM'd a mod but they told me to watch what i say because Big A moved it.....

Did the same thing with my 6 years ago thread where i actually posted an update pic everyone was askin for...that im about to delete if its not moved back here....

looks like it was my fault......i didnt know Big A did it himself or i woulda kept my mouth shut lol. I dont really have a problem questioning a MOD if i think theyr wrong...but its Big A's board so he can pretty much do whatever he pleases....he makes the rules

so my apologies

Last edited:
B-boy,

Sadly, TooPowerful4U requires so much attention that he was upset when his pictures did not remain on the main forum for everyone to see.

Understand that when his thread was moved to the pictures forum [The Place where pictures are to be posted] TooPowerful4u was worried that not enough people would see them. He then requested that the pictures be moved back to the main forum for maximum exposure or he would delete them.

Big A decided he'd just help him out. Anything with his pictures got deleted.
Nothing against you, B-boy or Brad. Everyone is sick of this pathetic, needy, juvenile, behavior from TooPowerful4U.

We've all gone from cheering him on and wanting him to do well to being fed up with all the drama.

I hope this post explains everything clearly.

What Sig said.
Bboy, it had nothing to do with you. You can blame TP's big mouth for it.
Oh yeah, I'm the dumb, not so bright one.

What Sig said.
LMFAO:D

What Sig said.

don't be so hard on yourself :D

thank you everyone for the reply! big A when i seen your reason for deletion beside your name I then new that toopoo had done something crazy to piss a mod off...LOL I just couldn't believe it happended so fast, hell i was only gone for about 30 minutes..LMAO

anyway thanks for the replys!

I dont think he cared for Toopoo saying he was Not to Bright.
Or that he was Dumb for Moving it to the members Pictures Forum.
Thing is toopoo Just thought it was One of the Dumb Ole Mods :p
he didnt realize it was BigA he was talking about :eek:

I honestly have no idea why this cat gets like that when he's prepping for a show. He gets way out of line, and it started a few weeks ago.

Do you think it's just when he's getting ready for a show?

I honestly have no idea why this cat gets like that when he's prepping for a show. He gets way out of line, and it started a few weeks ago.

Well, what about his continued insistence that Vander returns? Early on he flew out to visit his new hero Vander. Once he got back home Vander got on the board and made fun of TooPowerful4U. If memory recalls the word "tool" was used. Not only did Vander call him a tool, he said that Rea thought he was a "tool".

In spite of all that, TooPowerful4u constantly begs for the return of his hero.

If we are honest, and we've attempted to be honest, each time this subject comes up, we are flooded with pm's to the contrary. Not everyone is in love with Vander.

Not everyone is enamored with the constant "teaser" pics. Not everyone likes to be called stupid or second guessed at each turn. If the big threat is that he'll delete his awesome pictures, I guess we can live with that.

Perhaps the hundreth post about how he "grows into a show" will be missing from the board for a week or two.

At this point I've all but forgotten the training videos or any of the things I enjoyed about this particular member.

I agree Sig. I've asked him plenty of times in PM not to bring that shit up because it causes nothing but problems for the staff here. He obviously doesn't care what the fuck I ask of him even if it is such a simple task. I wash my hands of this guy and I'm through defending him.

Ouch. Hit me a lil harder guys. Cmon, you can do it. Im wide open with nothing to say. Want me to paint a red X on my ass n bend over?

and yes, i FINALLY got the balls to post a pic...and when i did it was moved so i wanted it on the main forum.....not my board, not my rules, not my decision

god...

I hate drama... its constant like taxes and time

Well, what about his continued insistence that Vander returns? Early on he flew out to visit his new hero Vander. Once he got back home Vander got on the board and made fun of TooPowerful4U. If memory recalls the word "tool" was used. Not only did Vander call him a tool, he said that Rea thought he was a "tool".

In spite of all that, TooPowerful4u constantly begs for the return of his hero.

If we are honest, and we've attempted to be honest, each time this subject comes up, we are flooded with pm's to the contrary. Not everyone is in love with Vander.

Not everyone is enamored with the constant "teaser" pics. Not everyone likes to be called stupid or second guessed at each turn. If the big threat is that he'll delete his awesome pictures, I guess we can live with that.

Perhaps the hundreth post about how he "grows into a show" will be missing from the board for a week or two.

At this point I've all but forgotten the training videos or any of the things I enjoyed about this particular member.

Right on Sig!

and the hits just keep on coming.... i like it though. It gives me good perspective on who my friends are and who arent....its also a good indication of who to help out when i have positive information/experience to add to the discussion, or when to just let them figure it out themselves....

someone pm me and tell me what the fuck happened on the brad davis 6.5 weeks out thread??? why was it deleted, damn! what the hell went wrong while I was gone????

someone pm me that seen the train wreck please.

dogg i was looking for that board until i seen this thread, dam ,anyway, i did say happy birthday, not realizing your b-day next month. LOL! that shows how hard im dieting. i also said how relaxed i am when we are together, how we cut up back stage. even though i didnt place well i had fun.

damn you guys are being kinda brutal. maybe i am in the wrong and havent seen all the drama since i am kinda new here. thought this bourd was like any other disfunctional family full of drama, and alot of support. shit happens sorry if i am in the wrong for saying that. just seems you guys are getting the gloves off in the open.

damn you guys are being kinda brutal. maybe i am in the wrong and havent seen all the drama since i am kinda new here. thought this bourd was like any other disfunctional family full of drama, and alot of support. shit happens sorry if i am in the wrong for saying that. just seems you guys are getting the gloves off in the open.

Its ok. Half of them mean well and its all in good fun or slight irritation as anybody who has been around each other long enough might develop. Others, are dead serious and really dislike me....and i have a feeling i know which is which

dogg i was looking for that board until i seen this thread, dam ,anyway, i did say happy birthday, not realizing your b-day next month. LOL! that shows how hard im dieting. i also said how relaxed i am when we are together, how we cut up back stage. even though i didnt place well i had fun.

wow! ok, can we all just get along.:cool:

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear