over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Okay I'm gonna slam anti-es..!!!!

MR.BICEPS

Banned
Every darn time I try using anti-es my back pain flares up bigtime.. I have three degenerative disk in my back and once the water retention leaves I get weaker on all my lifts and my sciatic pain gets really bad..

The water retention I obtain from the use of AAS is the primary reason I use them. They allow me to lift heavy weights that would other wise kill my bad back without their use..Heck I couldnt even train legs before starting AAS..No joke...

So I'm not going to take anymore anti-es. So what if I have a bloated belly and gain some estrogen fat? My lifts will be better and the damaged joints in my spine will love me for not using them..

If anyone else on this board has back problems you may want to give what I am saying some thought. I cant give a medical explanation as to why anti-es like femara and arimidex at a very low dose make me hurt other than the excess water retention that gathers in my joints without their use produces a cushion effect. ;)

Last edited:
You should look into disc repalcement.

The hospital in my town is the only one west of Colorado that does this surgery. I would look into that...you would be a hell of a lot happier.

I had a herniated disc that I rehabed myself...so I know your pain.

Steak Helmet said:

The hospital in my town is the only one west of Colorado that does this surgery. I would look into that...you would be a hell of a lot happier.

Which hospital is it? My back has been fused so I'm not sure they could even put artificial disk in my back but I would be interested in learning more about this procedure.

Taking narcotic pain meds everyday is getting old... :(

Sounds like a trade-off that you can live with.

I think there's way too many of us that wouldn't look wearing bras to give up our anti-e's :eek:

Steak Helmet said:

Depends on the location of the discs. If they are thoracic and multiple no surgeon would touch that just for DDD. They would have to be blown out. I deal with DDD in multiple levels of my spine. Narcotics get me through and allow most excersises except squats, deads. Back pain sucks a big d%$#!

buldge in 2 lower disc's myself

i would like to get a disc replacment as well. i been dealing with the pain since i was 16YO. when disc replacment becomes more wide spread & cheaper(fat chance) i will have it done..ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW..does my level of inflammation in anyway cause my body to maintain a higher natural catabolic level leading to a deffiency in gains post cycle.. ooh & thank's for the advice on the anti's.. i never thought they could add insult to injury.

CJ/mrvens/scrray-------out

Last edited:
scrray said:
i would like to get a disc replacment as well. i been dealing with the pain since i was 16YO. when disc replacment becomes more wide spread & cheaper(fat chance) i will have it done..ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW..does my level of inflamation in anyway cause my body to maintain a higher natural catabolic level leading to a deffiency in gains post cycle.. ooh & thank's for the advise on the anti's.. i never thought they could add ult to injury.

I;m not sure about the inflammation reducing your gains in the gym but it cant help IMO..Pain is always a negative thing.

I have noticed the narcotic pain meds keep me from getting as shredded. Pain meds apparently are bad when trying to gain lean mass.. :(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear