over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

olympia placings? agree/disagree?

Trulyhuge

Registered
what do you guys think of the placings. from the pics i saw this: coleman getting the o b/c he has won 4 other times. waist was small but not as overall crisp as he was in 98 and 99. priest was ripped to shreds and looked great...should have been higher. gunther looked great and imo should have won the whole damn show!!! kamali was non-existent. who knows about him?:rolleyes: titus looked to improve a great deal and i thought looked fantastic this year. waist has improved dramatically! dexter was given a higher placing than he deserved b/c he was not as sharp as usual. still looked good, but always looks better. last, but not least...Flex! wtf was that package about? he looked horrible! he should have stayed retired or should have not been natural!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: what do you think?

i watched the O flex was makeing a statement he was around 20 pounds lighter they say i think it was more like 30 but he more power to the bro if he didnt use gear for real that takes real balls to hit the stage with all thoes big bros who do but what do you mean colmans waist was small when he wasnt sucking it into his chest it looked like a beer gut but i agree i think 300 great shape pounds of the big gun man should have taken it he was sharp and hard great shape the best ive sceen him and when he stood next to ronnie it showed i have no idea what was with the judges im starting to think this shit is fixed

hey priest, there is a thing called a period. why not use them?
good insight though, hard to read

FROM WHAT EVERYONE SAID WHO WAS THERE ....GUNTER WAS ROBBED. THAT COMES FROM MAGAZINE PUBLISHERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS THAT I TALKED TO TODAY... THEY SAID GUNTER WAS THE UNCROWNED MR O.

I thing Gunter got robbed like a MOFO. If he was to win, with all that money and backing he would be able to set a new standard in freakeness and symmetry that would supersede ever dorian!:mad: Every year comes and goes and uncle Joe becomes more and more hated and now I see why!

Gunther got robbed. Flex, Kevin and Dexter all got gifts and EVERYONE lies about their bodyweight except maybe that one guy who weighed 191.

Trulyhuge said:
hey priest, there is a thing called a period. why not use them?
good insight though, hard to read

because i didnt know it was a writeing class lol
and if ya want to read what i have to say theres a cost lmao:D

Yep

Gunter was the man. Not only did he deserve being the mr. O, he has A GREAT ATTUTUDE, probablt one of the best in the sport, BIG PROPS to a BIG CHAMPION.

Other PROS comments !

I cant wait to see what the pro's that graces these boards have to say.

Ronnie i believe did win the show. His legs were seperated and huge. His back double bi, back lat spread and hams couldnt be touched from what i saw on the paper view. His waist was tight but he wasnt full in his upper body and his arms and shoulders seemed small? I think since he improved overall from last year it was a done deal.

I think gunter was amazing. The only thing that hurt him is his back.... needs more detail and it looked kinda funny when he hit a lat spread? I think he shouldve been 2nd or maybe 1st... he dwarfed ronnie from the front.

Kevin great package but back and legs lacking a little size. 3rd or 4th wouldve been good.

Dex and Lee looked good couldve gone either way. Im confused how markus beat out orville? Markus was huge but not conditioned. When he turned around his ass jiggled for minutes. Smooth.

DJ seemed to be off as well, not as dry and ripped as he shouldve been. I also feel titus shouldve been top 10.

I feel bad for nasser, 1 he needs help with synthol b/c he pumps to much of the shit and his back has no definiton... but he looked much better.

Gunther was robbed

Gunther was the man. He was big, hard, full, ripped and proportional. Other than the back width he beat out everybody in every other pose. IMO it was more clear this year than when Cutler almost beat him. Ronnie's legs were seperated but we was definitely lacking that granite fullness in his upper body and basically didn't stand out like in the past. It was a great O though because almost all the guys were close to top shape.

Gifts were to Kevin, Cormier, Dex, Markus and DJ and Flex. I like all of them dont get me wrong I just thought would have had it closer to this. 1-Gunter 2-Ronnie 3/4-Kevin or Lee and then Cormier, Orville, Atwood, Titus(love him or hate him) Chick(again love him or hate him) and Dex making up 5-10 in any order.

Cormier was soft and off. Looked lighter than usual. Dex seemed off a bit. Markus- so freaking huge but a thick waist and soft all over. DJ- love his shape but he need to find the conditioning that won him the USA. Flex- awesome for natural but not in the top ten. Why Atwood, Big hard and just in better conditioning than most. Titus, big improvements and good conditioning just no chest and back width. Chick was in good shape although I usually dont like his physique.

wish Cutler would have done the show, I like Gunt too, 300lbs ripped is straight up awesome. If Cutler was on his game he would have takin it, well maybe not, the weiders suck

DC

Did anyone notice darrem charles didnt even make the top 15?? I know hes not the biggest but his symmetry, conditioning was at least top 15 material.... i think something has to be done about this judging, although it never will happen.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws