over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Omar Garcia almost ready to take the Southern States

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Hi bros i have been training this guy since he was 16 years old since we were in Venezuela.
Now he is living here in Miami, he is also the brother in law of Ms Olympia Yaxeni Oriquen and he always was hearing me "I want to be a Pro" so he has all this Pro influences from Yaxeni and myself, and of course "He wants to get his pro card" .

The guy trains like a bull, he is one of the more discipline people i have ever meet.....AND HE IS READY TO TAKE THE SOUTHERN STATES TOMORROW 7/14/07 AT FOURTLOUDERDALE, FL.

I AM VERY PROUD WITH THE WORK WE DID AND TOMORROW I HOPE HE IS GOING TO TAKE THE WHOLE SHOW.

Here he is, this pictures were taked yestarday morning depleted with 188 pounds, he was carbing up but he stills depleted, he sholud be at 192 for the prejudging, he is drinking water normally becouse he looks totally dry so i dont want to change anything, and no diuretics at all....he is ready!!

TAKE A LOOK.... http://ironpeople.spaces.live.com/

Awsome job, Big Heinz. Hope all goes well. Nothing drastic, thats what we like to hear. Go kick a$$!

He has some imbalances but his conditioning is awesome.

He has some imbalances but his conditioning is awesome.

Yes i agree but is all about condition, and when he get to the stage and the lights gets in to his cuts is going to look sick!!!

..doesnt look bad, conditioning is pretty good....But I can promise you he wont be taking the overall!! Look out for my boy Brett Becker.......

..doesnt look bad, conditioning is pretty good....But I can promise you he wont be taking the overall!! Look out for my boy Brett Becker.......

What up "Jbomb"??

hey heinz he looks great, but tell him not to stand next to pro bodybuilders when he takes pics...LOL joke.. tell him good luck heinz he looks great and you look huuuuggggeee standing next to him :eek:

what up JBomb, where in the hell have you been bro, i hope locked away in a dungeon getting freakin huge! ;)

Heinz, His conditionong is great. The best of luck and great job. Please keep us updated.

What happened at the show? I can't find the results. Who won the overall? How did your boy do?

HE WON !!!!!

He took the lightheavyweight class and almost the overall, it was well deserved for the Superheavy, he cam form Venezuela just to compete. 24 yearr old, amaizing physique and huge.

I will post some pics soon.

and how did brett do jbomb? what weight class was he?

bigheinz congrat to your guy winning his class, lightheavy class is always a tough class in just about every show, his conditioning from the pics you posted was damn good, so i can imagine come show day what he looked like.

and how did brett do jbomb? what weight class was he?

bigheinz congrat to your guy winning his class, lightheavy class is always a tough class in just about every show, his conditioning from the pics you posted was damn good, so i can imagine come show day what he looked like.

ya i am wondering about brett as well, i dont know him very well ut i did a photo shoot with him for repatrope a few years back right after he did the usa's.. he was a super cool guy and thick as a bull... i hope i am thinking of the ssame person, isnt he a nurse or something?

is he doing the usa's this year?

Brett got the shaft!! He took second in the heavies to a guy who should have been 4th!

Yeah KM....same Brett

PICS!

I personally know the head judge from that show and he does
everything
on his power to make sure everything runs smoothly at each show. He is a legend in the npc and a great guy all around. I know that he would have checked into anything out of the ordinary. He is very fair and handles the judges on his panel with a close eye. Whatever happens may have been a little messes up to some people in the audience , but sometimes we forget that we chose to sign up to compete in this
very subjective sport...

iajephoto.com has pics guys..check em out..PZ..who won the heavies?? Chris Eddie?

The National Judges had Brett 1st......the 'other' judges had Brett 4th?? Just look at the pics...lol

Check out this pic from the heavyweight finals at the Southern States Saturday night in Ft Lauderdale....
IMG_0488.jpg

Brett is second from the left and the winner of the heavies is to his right. No disrespect to the athlete who took first but...COME ON! I thought Brett was being punked! I seriously thought Ashton Kutcher was gonna jump out from backstage and be like, dude you just got punked!!! There was a bit of shock from the fans in the crowd but Brett is such a classy guy, he just accepted the trophy and shook the guy's hand. It's one thing to get beat, but is quite another to get screwed...

not that good of a pic, but i think the kid who won probably looks pretty crazy when he poses. hes got that bubble look. id have to see more pics.

not that good of a pic, but i think the kid who won probably looks pretty crazy when he poses. hes got that bubble look. id have to see more pics.

I didnt like the Heavy weight class.

I will post my pics soon.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear