over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Omnadren 250

I never mention my sponsor much in the main forum but I should (it's allowed). I have used Genotec's avar many times and even 40mg is great. I have just upped to 40mg the other day (from 20mg) and noticed the difference. Although this time I am using lot's of compounds at low doses so it's hard to gauge but I have used in the past many times so I know. As UG's go I think it looks the part too...

images shares

Over the years I have had access to most pharma stuff and genos is as good as pharma every time and with a much larger selection

Pharma was magic back in the day when buying from a pharmacy because ug gear in the uk was terrible for years. Anyone remember apex? It was truly dirt and everyone was using it and then the unfortunately named Isis labs

I remember the days of Oscar till he got taken down. I was fully stocked on the Jelfa Omandren's back then. They were my fav.

againg - JELFA has not been manufacturing Omnadren for past 2 years, recently somebody (noname person) mentioned Jelfa started again, but I personally would not trust that....they sold the license for omandren 2 years ago to PharmaSwiss....they come in different languages cuz they are produced for the whole eastern European and Russian market tho....and if it s any less that $5 a pop - cant be real. naps is the only source i ve seen advertising it as Jelfa(PharmaSwiss)
P.S - I ve heard the same thing about European made Sustanon 250. Word on the street is only Pakistan produces Sustanon for Organon nowadays ( poor quality). Cant confirm that thogh....

Attachments

• omnadren-250mg-cena.jpg
    omnadren-250mg-cena.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 1,755
Last edited:
Why wouldn't they fake the PharmaSwiss amps too? Easiest thing.

they would, but I meant that many dealers still sell the Jelfa stuff, which cant be real

they would, but I meant that many dealers still sell the Jelfa stuff, which cant be real

Yes, but by your picture I could assume that anything that says PharmaSwiss is the real deal and you simply can't assume that. Amps and boxes are too easy to fake.

They actually fake anything nowadays, even HGH cartridges using the original ones, mind you.

Yes, but by your picture I could assume that anything that says PharmaSwiss is the real deal and you simply can't assume that. Amps and boxes are too easy to fake.

They actually fake anything nowadays, even HGH cartridges using the original ones, mind you.

nah...but u can still buy stuff (from dealers)that will say Jelfa,....i was using Pharma Swiss without realizing that it s not Jelfa anymore....and when i had to send a pic to a friend who wanted some shipped, I realized that, so my point is if somebody tries to sell Jelfa omnas -it s not real, or it s really old....

nah...but u can still buy stuff (from dealers)that will say Jelfa,....i was using Pharma Swiss without realizing that it s not Jelfa anymore....and when i had to send a pic to a friend who wanted some shipped, I realized that, so my point is if somebody tries to sell Jelfa omnas -it s not real, or it s really old....

Yep, but don't assume the Pharma Swiss ones are real either.

Yep, but don't assume the Pharma Swiss ones are real either.

they are...when I buy them from the pharmacy myself...and thats the only place I buy them from when I have a chance, otherwise I use my own brews....

There are still old ones available but they would have expired later in 2016. So there will be real Jelfa ones still. Although the seller would have to mention the expiry otherwise they are likely fake or he hasn't even checked and they are old. I can get the Jelfa ones for a 1/5th of the price of the PharmaSwiss but they expired 08/16.

Get them all already. They're good for another 10 years if not more.

I know but in no rush. I have Geno test for my cycle but I might cruise on some new stuff and I don't want to cruise on Omna's probably test e amps. I will let guys know what I get as I have my eye on a few things.

no but i visit, i got family in eastern Europe

Awesome.

Could you talk a bit more? Where do you usually go, which countries? What's the pharma gear situation there? Too many fakes or stuff from pharmacy is always g2g? I'm always curious about what you can get in eastern Europe, Turkey and places like these.

Awesome.

Could you talk a bit more? Where do you usually go, which countries? What's the pharma gear situation there? Too many fakes or stuff from pharmacy is always g2g? I'm always curious about what you can get in eastern Europe, Turkey and places like these.
I use Greece and Bulgaria and speaking local language I got no issues buying from a pharmacy, although its the same regulation in all EU countries, u need an RX , but nobody ever asked me for one. They will ask for ambien or benzos tho, and you can still pay someone to get an RX....Turkey has a lot of stuff but I dont wanna get blown up for a few amps...Balkan Pharma stuff is all over the gyms, there s the 34iu GH pen in the pharmacy but its kinda expencive, but in the gyms they carry Dutch pharm grade gh,ata very good price (like $400 for 300ius last time I checked) coming in a cooled package. And all the countries in Eastern Europe and Turkey are within hours driving distance. Outside the EU i heard u can get anything with no rx. and in the western european countries they got everything in the pharmacy at a good price but they ask for an RX, u need connections - at least a Belgium bbing chick told me so, but considering how many of the profmuscle sources ship outta Europe, I dont see them having any trouble getting anything quick and cheap with barely any risk of getting in trouble with the law.

Last edited:
Is Balkan true pharmacy grade, though?
no its not Allex as far as i am aware. not legit proper pharma which you would find a pharmacy dispensing to rx prescription anyway. that's legit pharma to me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity