over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

orals: Pre-workout only vs split daily

triple oral dosing - post why please

• Total voters

rainbowinthedark

Registered
i know this has been discussed but the other threads didnt pertain to my situation so much.

so, before i get to the question at hand, let met tell you whats up. i plan to try something some people might think is unnecessary and too dangerous, but i want to test the synergy between orals. ill be running test/tren with three orals. three... yes i know. i know there is supposed to be synergy with dbol and drol so im going to give those a shot, but i know people have spoke of synergy with var/tbol or var/winny. well since tbol is kind of like dbol without the bloat, i figured i'd try it with the dbol and drol right away. i plan to run dbol/drol/var at 25/50/40 respectively. and this is where i get into my main questions.

1. how much of a difference would dosing my orals pre-workout only be compared to daily, from gains and health perspective. knowing that var and tren devastate lipids, would pre-workout only affect it any less?

2. if i were to do everyday, which i plan, what difference does single dose vs splitting the doses evenly have on health side effects and not so much on the physical?

i only plan to run the orals for like 3 weeks and maybe continue the var afterwards another week or two. im looking for more insight mainly on the health aspect of this. im going to be taking as much as i can to combat and protect my cholesterol, blood pressure, liver enzymes, and everything else with the proper supplements and tons of anti-oxidants.

thanks for the help.

Zomb131

Banned
Your missing: Pre-Workout on WO days, and split through out the day on Non-WO days.

aminoman74

Banned
I split the doses up.

sluggy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Easy answer, keep blood levels stable for max benefit.

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Many people take it all at once and try splitting doses but notice no difference. The best way is to split them up and take every day for less sides and greatest use of them. 3 is alot of Oral's but not crazy doses so if you do do it I wanna see how it goes

robertfhub

Registered
I love Anavar and TBol together. It give excellent strength gains, muscles look fuller and very hard. I vote for every day evenly dosed. Better for stable blood levels. I do use halo for workout days. That makes the party really rock.

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Split doses.

Androh

Registered
Honestly, you'll figure this out on your own, but you will feel lethargic to a point that it will affect your workout. I wouldn't recommend doing as high of a dose that you're doing. Keep the three, but lower the dose. If you were to do one before your workout, I'd do dbol. Try to keep var for late at night before bed if you are bulking, as it will suppress your appetite.

musclehead33

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Due to half life split them up and take your synthergine,and lemon water,cranberry,fiber.

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
Split the doses up. Taking orals before workouts is just for placebo effect mostly. Definitely take daily

rainbowinthedark

Registered
Thanks for responses. I was going to do daily more than likely, but splitting i wasnt so sure of, just to make it easier.

Now splitting the doses always confused me when it came to orals. I mean i know you want to go for stable blood levels but it always seemed like a better idea to have the higher dose in the system rather than tiny amounts of mg's throughout the day, but thats why im here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

renewlyf

Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Keep us posted as to your progress. I'm very interested in how you tolerate all those orals.

After reading one of Gavin Kane's articles I did (tried) a combo run of dbol (50mgs) and anadrol (50mgs). With in 2-3 weeks I was so fucking tired I didn't even want to go to the gym. I would definately make sure to take some good liver protecting products!!

thehazzle

Kilo Klub Member
Taking a large dose of orals all at once will spike the fuck out of your BP

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
It matters what it is brah.

If it's DMZ then 50mg pre-wrkout. If it's SD or h-drol then doesn't matter as far as I know.

Edit: I forgot the guys name but the guy from PHF that studies PHs all the time he said that it doesn't matter if you take it all at once or split them up and he has studied oral steroids more than anybody I know of. It's just the BP issue

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr.Pharmaqo