advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OraTropin-1, results and future plans with PEG MGF..

santor

Newbies
I just completed a course of OraTropin-1 and the results were amazing. I have a wasting disorder, the cause of which is still undiagnosed after 13 years, but radiation exposure in the Navy is suspected. I also have problems with my joints popping and dislocating, as well as dealing with several torn muscles and damaged nerves. My recuperation is very very slow, approximately 2 weeks after working out any particular body part.

Traveling is difficult for me due to a broken area and in my back. For me to ride in a car is like doing dips for however many miles the trip takes. This usually results in my shoulders becoming very unstable to the point of dislocation. And so must rest until they recuperated before attempting to travel again. The alternative is to endure bone grinding on bone in my back. I followed the "Built to Survive" program for wasting. This includes appetite stimulation, high-protein diet, weight training, and if needed hormonal assistance.

After a visit to my doctor in November of 2006 recuperation simply didn't happen. It's like my body just stopped. That's when I decided to try the OraTropin-1, which I had been reading about for about a month.

A begin my course of Oratropin-1 December 9, 2006 and completed it January 18, 2007.

My starting weight was 175 at 20% bf, LBM = 140lbs.
My ending weight was 185 at 20% bf, LBM = 148lbs.

Gaining 8 pounds of lean body mass is phenomenal for me. Other benefits from this course of treatment were an improvement in joint stability, better muscle control, and for the first time in 13 years I experienced the pangs of appetite without having to resort to marijuana. (I normally get my medical care from the VA hospital, but they have declined to provide any type of treatment for wasting in the past 13 years since I don't have AIDS).

My recuperation time went from two weeks to approximately 3 days. Since I stopped taking the Oratropin-1 my body has slowed back down some, but I'm still better than I was before.

I am planning to run another course of treatment using Oratropin-1 combined with PEG MGF.

wks 1-10: Oratropin-1 M-W-F
wks 1-10: PEG MGF 200mcg Sun, Thurs

Does this sound okay?

This would be followed by an eight week course of AAS. I'll be discussing this with my doctor next week.

That sounds amazing!! I don't mean to sound pessimistic but I trust results like these when touted from a board member with more posts than 3. Sounds fishy?? Just the way I feel.

Zuke said:
That sounds amazing!! I don't mean to sound pessimistic but I trust results like these when touted from a board member with more posts than 3. Sounds fishy?? Just the way I feel.

we are accually pulling oratropin due to the cost so there would be no point in setting this up. believe what you want we can care less about oratropin it's been nothing but trouble from the start so take it like you want.

Thats too bad. Your company still kicks ass though. I love the IGF1 And Finesteride I received from you.

Last edited:
IBE said:
we are accually pulling oratropin due to the cost so there would be no point in setting this up. believe what you want we can care less about oratropin it's been nothing but trouble from the start so take it like you want.

your pulling oratropin?? WHy, I think that is a real cutting edge product, innovative, do you intend to make products using this delivery method in the future? or is that the reason you are pulling the product? I would love to hear the reasons behind your decisions.

Zuke said:

That's alright, Zuke. I"m not posting to please or tittilate an audience. I'm looking for feedback from those with more experience and knowledge than I on my next proposed cycle of OraTropin and PEG-MGF. If you have something constructive to offer, then by all means type away.

Have you thought of trying the IGF "inject". I am currently am using and am really enjoying it.

Its too bad about not getting more help at the VA Hospital. I raise alot of funds for the VA Hospitals, VFW's, AMvets, Veterans Assistance Foundation (VAF). They are all HORRIBLY underbudgeted and need helps to assist members. I wish you good luck with your health.

Its too bad the USA will spend $200 Billion on some war, BEFORE taking care of their own. I'l never understand!! ( i guess you have to live in USA and be American to understand)

Last edited:
Zuke: If I am still able to get the OraTropin, then I will. If not, the the injectable. Partly depends on availability, and partly upon finding out how well OraTropin would work with pMGF as I was proposing. The systemic effects of OraTropin helped my entire body, even had much less pain from some damaged nerves.

IBE: Thanks for telling me OraTropin will be discontinued. The rest of your reply implies you're either ignorant about IBE products or pissy in general to customers. Either way, not too helpful.

we are having a sale on the last 30 oratropin kits and after that it no more oratropin. the reason we are pulling it is due to cost.

IBE said:
we are having a sale on the last 30 oratropin kits and after that it no more oratropin. the reason we are pulling it is due to cost.

This has me effin' bummed more than you can believe.

Zuke said:

AGREE!

ZUKE

Back when I was 25 i had time to post 8 million times and answer all questions and the brand new web. But now Im older and dont have that kind of time to post. The # of posts shouldnt represent any mans truthfullness ! It looks to me he has found something to help him with his problem. Im sure those results are for him and would be quite different on other subjects.

Critical thinking

There is no reason to think someone using OraTropin to treat and recover from a wasting disorder would get the same results as someone using it to push the boundaries of muscle size. Critical thinking skills are sadly lacking in many posting on this forum.

santor said:
That's alright, Zuke. I"m not posting to please or tittilate an audience. I'm looking for feedback from those with more experience and knowledge than I on my next proposed cycle of OraTropin and PEG-MGF. If you have something constructive to offer, then by all means type away.

This is bad news for you since the injectable IGF-1 will not do as much for you as the Oratropin, which can get literally EVERYWHERE in your body, being cell-mediated. I would get as many kits as I can afford. But all is not lost, since pegylated MGF is also able to cross the BBB and get into the CNS and other well protected tissue.

Combining both will give you great results, that is obvious to me.

santor said:
There is no reason to think someone using OraTropin to treat and recover from a wasting disorder would get the same results as someone using it to push the boundaries of muscle size. Critical thinking skills are sadly lacking in many posting on this forum.
I absolutely concur.

backordered

Why is Oratropin listed as backordered, if it has been discontinued? Any chance IBE has a product in the works, that has a similar effect on the body? Shame to see this product go...

IBE-Technology.com Commits Internet Fraud

I prepaid for Oratropin-1 middle of 2007. They never sent it and now no longer carry it.

I have been trying to get IBE-technology to send my refund since the beginning of 2008. They have hemmed and hawwed and said over and over they would look into it. I am tired of this silly and illegal run-around. Either I get my money back or I file theft and internet fraud charges.

Everyone should be very careful dealing with IBE-technology. They will steal your money in a heartbeat and thumb their noses at you afterwards.

To avoid confusion, I am referring to the company at ibe-technology.com

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311