over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Organic Free Range Egg Sale

Viking55

Registered
Aloha,

Just ordered 8 dozen Organic Free Range Pasteurized Eggs. Insect eating, grass eating and 'coco feed'.No shipping charge through May 12. Seems like a decent deal and coop.

**broken link removed**

V

Thank god I have about 20 little farms within driving distance because those prices are prohibitively expensive.

Yeah man those prices are killer, bad enough I'm paying $18 for gallon milk.

I bet they taste incredible though.

I'm confused as to how that's even remotely close to a "deal".

This must be the only good thing we have here in the UK over you US guys!

We have easy access to grass fed butter and free range eggs in all our supermarkets and grass fed beef is pretty much the norm in most good supermarkets as we have a huge amount of pasture and fields for our cows to roam!

I even have easy access to raw milk within 30mins of my front door :)

Eggs

Aloha,

Location, location, location..LOL.

Here in CA, it's the best price I've found so far. $8.49 to $8.79 per dozen in Whole Foods yesterday. At least I'm saving $12.00 for the 8 dozen. Man what a difference in taste!!

Been on the Eat Wild site comparing prices, and the eggs there are $8.00 per dozen. Farmers markets here are as expensive. Need to find a small 'mom and pop, farm that doesn't know anything about the demand for these kind of eggs.

Next is a quarter side of beef, grass fed, with some organ meats, and organic, raw grass fed butter. Suggestions??

V

now I feel guilty paying a $1.50 per dozen. I guess it's one of the benefits of living in the boondocks.

My issue is with the pasteurization. Sure you kill any harmful bacteria that may be in them but at what cost on the nutritional side? what I mean is what else does pasteurization do away with

Switching from those regular to free range eggs was the best thing I ever did. They don't compare in taste!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqQTu23JcKo"]Kramer Eating Eggs - YouTube[/ame]

And I thought I was paying a lot for milk.

Rationing and moderation were ideas I wasn't familiar with until I began this grassfed organic BS some four years ago. But damn it I know too much and it's ugly out there.

Aloha,

Here in CA, it's the best price I've found so far. $8.49 to $8.79 per dozen in Whole Foods yesterday. At least I'm saving $12.00 for the 8 dozen. Man what a difference in taste!!

Been on the Eat Wild site comparing prices, and the eggs there are $8.00 per dozen. Farmers markets here are as expensive. Need to find a small 'mom and pop, farm that doesn't know anything about the demand for these kind of eggs.

Next is a quarter side of beef, grass fed, with some organ meats, and organic, raw grass fed butter. Suggestions??

V

Bro all over California they have organic free range eggs for like 4-5 bucks...WTF?

Aloha,

V

Are you in northern California or west LA?

This grass fed, organic, free range, etc is so overrated in my opinion. My dad has his own chickens and he has many different kinds and the yolks are a little brighter and the shells are different colors, but the taste compared to store bought is marginal especially if you season it with anything as little as salt and pepper. My mom buys a half a beef from the farm next door every year and she gives us some and I personally don't like the smell when cooking or the flavor of it. I'm getting it all for free and could take it or leave it and if your spending the prices I've seen for that stuff what a waste.

I recently posted on here an article comparing grass fed beef and store bought and the difference in supposed healthier fat was marginal at best and than salmon alone was like a 1000% higher the beef.

So if your in to blowing money than go for it. If your so in to health eat chicken and fish and throw in some beef or eggs every once in a while and stop doing AS. My $.02

I get 3 dozen a week from a local, that are true "free range" and yes shells are different colors, but the yolks are larger and more of an orange color than yellow, like you get in the store. To me they do taste better.
Personally I think all the eggs you buy in the large supermarkets are all the same no matter what the carton states. Never done the grass fed beef thing meat is high enough as it is.

I eat 2-3 whole eggs/day. From a cost-benefit analysis, I don't see the value in buying free range grass fed vs factory white eggs. I've compared the micro nutrients in each and it's just not worth it for the little value you get. I also don't care about taste.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131