over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estradiol management: ratio or range update

I have no idea - there is no research on this either. Only from my own experience I can say that I feel bad and look bad on E2 above the reference standard (water retention is particularly troublesome)
Luki if i recall correctly I remember you saying you like to keep your E2 levels at 60 or below. Is that accurate?

Just saw @ChaseIrons video with VigorousSteve talk about his bloodwork at 2g test/800mg mast with a e2 of 65. I wonder if Chase can chime in as to what he aims for? Inside reference range or some kind of ratio?

Just saw @ChaseIrons video with VigorousSteve talk about his bloodwork at 2g test/800mg mast with a e2 of 65. I wonder if Chase can chime in as to what he aims for? Inside reference range or some kind of ratio?
If you take a look at the thread titled " 18IU a day and 5g gear test and mast" chase posted his bloodwork and his E2 numbers were at 132. 1692381057926.png

If you take a look at the thread titled " 18IU a day and 5g gear test and mast" chase posted his bloodwork and his E2 numbers were at 132. View attachment 181103
Right, but that was at 5g test. As discussed in the video there was some question as to why sensitive E2 and regular E2 were both the same (132) as they are almost always different. Steve articulated that 132 may be the lab threshold and therefore wouldn't register any higher. IDK.

I used Chase's other reference which was a month or two earlier when he was at 2 grams of test/800 mast for a more accurate discussion.

Right, but that was at 5g test. As discussed in the video there was some question as to why sensitive E2 and regular E2 were both the same (132) as they are almost always different. Steve articulated that 132 may be the lab threshold and therefore wouldn't register any higher. IDK.

I used Chase's other reference which was a month or two earlier when he was at 2 grams of test/800 mast for a more accurate discussion.
Was it 5g of test or 5g of test and mast combined?

@TrenE, have you gotten any bloodwork done while running a cycle/blast to see where YOU feel the best?

This is person dependent on what’s gonna feel good. I suggest you run whatever cycle you choose. Keep some AI’s on hand for unwanted issues. Pull bloods about 3/4 of the way through your run.

If you’re feeling good, and your E2 is 96, then I wouldn’t worry about it. However, if you’re feeling crappy at say 96, then you may want to lower it down some with AI’s and retest.

I’m on a gram of Test, and my E2 is 106. I feel just fine but I’ve lost some vascularity. So my plan is to add Adex at .25 twice a week then retest. I feel 70 has been my sweet spot. But this has been determined over many years through trial and error.

Cage

@TrenE, have you gotten any bloodwork done while running a cycle/blast to see where YOU feel the best?

This is person dependent on what’s gonna feel good. I suggest you run whatever cycle you choose. Keep some AI’s on hand for unwanted issues. Pull bloods about 3/4 of the way through your run.

If you’re feeling good, and your E2 is 96, then I wouldn’t worry about it. However, if you’re feeling crappy at say 96, then you may want to lower it down some with AI’s and retest.

I’m on a gram of Test, and my E2 is 106. I feel just fine but I’ve lost some vascularity. So my plan is to add Adex at .25 twice a week then retest. I feel 70 has been my sweet spot. But this has been determined over many years through trial and error.

Cage
Do you feel as if these high test doses are needed to make it through the day out on those rigs ?
Probably that and a ton of food.
Although Im guessing you probably have access to quality Cajun dishes on a day to day basis.

Do you feel as if these high test doses are needed to make it through the day out on those rigs ?
Probably that and a ton of food.
Although Im guessing you probably have access to quality Cajun dishes on a day to day basis.
The test isn’t needed to make it through the day. Instead I need a lot of carbs!!!! I’ve had my days go to shit and didn’t have enough food for the day. I’d be going hypo at various points. Fortunately I always have Gatorade/Powerade in a cooler in my truck to help me ease out of that.

The deep water offshore rigs have excellent full service cooking on em. Whatever you want it was prepared for you and endless quantities too! I’m not out there usually. Now it’s the shallow shelf stuff, and they have basically shit and junk food. So I gotta bring a small cooler with individual meals. This gets old cause I’m out in the field so I gotta eat everything cold.

I literally cannot do any those of intermittent fasting fads at all. I’d be passed out in the heat slowly dieing a miserable death. Baking in the 120°+ with 95% humidity. By 6:30am I have fully soaked through my clothes and starting to take electrolyte tablets. Summer can’t end fast enough for me!

I loathe summer time down here!!!! I want to see some 60° weather sooooo damn bad! Should see that by December!!!!!

Cage

The test isn’t needed to make it through the day. Instead I need a lot of carbs!!!! I’ve had my days go to shit and didn’t have enough food for the day. I’d be going hypo at various points. Fortunately I always have Gatorade/Powerade in a cooler in my truck to help me ease out of that.

The deep water offshore rigs have excellent full service cooking on em. Whatever you want it was prepared for you and endless quantities too! I’m not out there usually. Now it’s the shallow shelf stuff, and they have basically shit and junk food. So I gotta bring a small cooler with individual meals. This gets old cause I’m out in the field so I gotta eat everything cold.

I literally cannot do any those of intermittent fasting fads at all. I’d be passed out in the heat slowly dieing a miserable death. Baking in the 120°+ with 95% humidity. By 6:30am I have fully soaked through my clothes and starting to take electrolyte tablets. Summer can’t end fast enough for me!

I loathe summer time down here!!!! I want to see some 60° weather sooooo damn bad! Should see that by December!!!!!

Cage

I know this is specific to the person, but would be interested in seeing Estradiol levels for a given amount of test per week.

At 150mg/week I was 62. This surprised me.

Man when i saw that shit i fuckin DIED
I literally hear that saying almost daily here in the summertime!!!!! Always from an older gentleman. Lol They’re not lying though.

Gimmie 98°, and 37% humidity. I’ll be a working machine pulling wrenches, swinging a 16lb sledge for 12hrs easy! Unfortunately that’s not my reality! I walked outside at 5:00am and felt like a got slapped with a wet mop. Just a shitty time period!!!!!

Cage

Cage
Yeah. Before seeing your post I looked at my local 10 day forecast. All highs hovering around the 105 mark. That's air temperature. Not heat index.
I was like fuuuuuggghhhhh.
So I smoked a CBD pre-roll. Hit some deads and leg press in the garage. Then hit a 3mile run around the park.
Now that I got my anti-anxiety nightly routine out of the way, I can focus on other activities to close out the night. :)

My Estradiol count was 136...I was floored it was that high, need some help/good ways to lower it...just not thinking clearly

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member