over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

health update

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I went to GP doc today. BP was better than last month. 145/90 2x ea 30 min apart.

My ekg reading was normalish but since I have high BP since 21 and I'm only 36 and in extremely good shape-

he opted for me to go see a cardiologist. I mentioned I had elevated troponin during my hospitalization that I posted about and he said I could have had a stroke or mini-stroke in there. GREAT

about my kidneys

DX during hospitalization:

Diagnosis •AKI (acute kidney injury) (CMS/HCC)
•Acute renal failure (ARF) (CMS/HCC)
•Rhabdomyolysis
•Metabolic alkalosis
•Lactic acidosis
•Elevated troponin
•Hypocalcemia
•Hyperphosphatemia
•Transaminitis

he prescribed me propranolol 80mg for time being , something I have used before but at half the dose max. I had good results with it.

then I went to optometrist. I will need bifocals by 40. she said the high bp and TBI previously experienced may have affected vision permanently. I was eligible for bifocals NOW. jesus mary and joseph

I am thinking I should be on HGH indefinitely.

The pain that you've been feeling, canc't compare to the joy that's coming 💪
thanks, man, you are right, perspective is everything. you get what you put into life. nothing more nothing less. eager to start the propanolol and attenuate my daily symptoms and get that in order. psychologically I am great. excellent point . time to dial in more and bump the cardio to daily . probably should say goodbye to stims indefinitely, bittersweet....

that bp is high bud.

have you thought about dropping weight? gear? gh? all that is gona raise it.
all the other stuff we have chatted about doesnt help either.
trust me. lol
just my perspective but much better to be alive and capable of living a normal life rather then holding onto useless extra muscle.
ive been working on my shit recently and its cardio, cardio, cardio. it helps.

good luck luck with everything bro.

I went to GP doc today. BP was better than last month. 145/90 2x ea 30 min apart.

My ekg reading was normalish but since I have high BP since 21 and I'm only 36 and in extremely good shape-

he opted for me to go see a cardiologist. I mentioned I had elevated troponin during my hospitalization that I posted about and he said I could have had a stroke or mini-stroke in there. GREAT

about my kidneys

•Rhabdomyolysis
•Metabolic alkalosis
•Lactic acidosis
•Elevated troponin
•Hypocalcemia
•Hyperphosphatemia
•Transaminitis

he prescribed me propranolol 80mg for time being , something I have used before but at half the dose max. I had good results with it.

then I went to optometrist. I will need bifocals by 40. she said the high bp and TBI previously experienced may have affected vision permanently. I was eligible for bifocals NOW. jesus mary and joseph

Something gets us all. It’s always good to be ahead to try and see what that is.

I would def see a cardiologist and work on that BP. I’d push for Nebilivol or a cardio selective beta blocker. Especially being on MENT.

You know all this though- most importantly you got this and glad to see you’re on the up and up.

It’s funny how the discipline of this sport translates across our life. Keep at it man!

about my kidneys

•Rhabdomyolysis
•Metabolic alkalosis
•Lactic acidosis
•Elevated troponin
•Hypocalcemia
•Hyperphosphatemia
•Transaminitis

This is stuff elevated when you had rhabdo, most of this stuff can be caused by damaged kidneys. Have you had blood drawn since the Rhabdo? Your grf good and do you still have elevated troponin? I mean it can't be too bad as you went home.

I think video games on my phone did my vision in personally...lol That and my whole life involves starring at a screen except when at the gym. I just spent 20 bucks at walmart for a couple 3pack reading glasses so I can see shit up close. Pair for room, office, kitchen and car. Like if I had one pair of glasses there is no way I am not losing those fuckers in the first week. Of course I can see things far fine so I don't know if that would work for you?

thanks, man, you are right, perspective is everything. you get what you put into life. nothing more nothing less. eager to start the propanolol and attenuate my daily symptoms and get that in order. psychologically I am great. excellent point . time to dial in more and bump the cardio to daily . probably should say goodbye to stims indefinitely, bittersweet....
Stims are like testicles, who needs em!

Something gets us all. It’s always good to be ahead to try and see what that is.

I would def see a cardiologist and work on that BP. I’d push for Nebilivol or a cardio selective beta blocker. Especially being on MENT.

You know all this though- most importantly you got this and glad to see you’re on the up and up.

It’s funny how the discipline of this sport translates across our life. Keep at it man!
you dont forget anything! sometimes I forget I am on ment :) good points brother. he said he was not that concerned but its protocol. well see!

yes we must apply this discipline to every aspect also in mental emotional physical and spiritual systems they all coincide. with our powers combined we are captain planet!

1709784124017.png

This is stuff elevated when you had rhabdo, most of this stuff can be caused by damaged kidneys. Have you had blood drawn since the Rhabdo? Your grf good and do you still have elevated troponin? I mean it can't be too bad as you went home.

I think video games on my phone did my vision in personally...lol That and my whole life involves starring at a screen except when at the gym. I just spent 20 bucks at walmart for a couple 3pack reading glasses so I can see shit up close. Pair for room, office, kitchen and car. Like if I had one pair of glasses there is no way I am not losing those fuckers in the first week. Of course I can see things far fine so I don't know if that would work for you?
had blood work a few times it was pretty good! rhabdo was a while ago

im megadosing astragalus also rn. and eating glandular tissue caps of kidney and liver and heart

swanson has some sick ass deals right now!

I have a pair of Rx glasses in the works I went earlier to optometrist so I am stoked about that regardless.

have to count your blessings

had blood work a few times it was pretty good! rhabdo was a while ago

im megadosing astragalus also rn. and eating glandular tissue caps of kidney and liver and heart

swanson has some sick ass deals right now!

I have a pair of Rx glasses in the works I went earlier to optometrist so I am stoked about that regardless.

have to count your blessings
Oh shit that's awesome man that's great the bloodwork is good!! I wanted to get set up your kidney regime and totally forgot about it. You get all the supps for it from swanson? I am thinking the astralagus needed.to come from vitamin shop was it? Do you take what's recommended on the bottle?

about my kidneys

•Rhabdomyolysis
•Metabolic alkalosis
•Lactic acidosis
•Elevated troponin
•Hypocalcemia
•Hyperphosphatemia
•Transaminitis

Damn brother, this isn’t the first time you’ve had rhabdo…no?

after 40 everything begins to break down.. you spend more time trying to maintain than gain.... welcome to the club bro.

that bp is high bud.
This is the big thing I don't see anyone else mentioning.

145/90 is way too high for a guy of your size. You should be 20-30 points lower on both numbers. I'm not saying it's a cure-all but if you'll control your blood pressure it will prevent many other issues elevated blood pressure causes and contributes to.

Probably because he got propanolol 80mg prescribed which is used for blood pressure

Have you looked into Lasik eye surgery?
I had it done in my early 30's. Severe astigmatism. Corrected my vision to 20/20 R, 20/15 L.
My distance vision is still awesome to this day. Put me in front of a computer now and I need 1.5 readers though:(
It sucks getting old.

about my kidneys

•Rhabdomyolysis
•Metabolic alkalosis
•Lactic acidosis
•Elevated troponin
•Hypocalcemia
•Hyperphosphatemia
•Transaminitis

Elevated troponin levels are also linked to a recent heart attack or heart disease.

This is the big thing I don't see anyone else mentioning.

145/90 is way too high for a guy of your size. You should be 20-30 points lower on both numbers. I'm not saying it's a cure-all but if you'll control your blood pressure it will prevent many other issues elevated blood pressure causes and contributes to.
Dan you beat me to it..... 100%.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner