over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

health update

It's great to see you're being super proactive, and that's all that matters. I've been seeing a cardiologist for 20+ years, and was diagnosed with high blood pressure also at 21 and am now in my late 40s. For me, I find that a good cardiologist should run a stress test, and preferably with an echo at the same time. While you don't need a stress test every year I pay a shit ton for insurance so I'm going to maximize my testing. Another test worth asking the cardiologist about is a Carotid Artery Duplex Scan. As for blood pressure medication, I've been on Atenolol for 25 years and it's treated me well as I usually sit around 125/70. Cardio @ 45 minutes 5 days a week is a non-negotiable for me and I can't stress that enough. Good luck brother - you got this!

What gear are you running?

How is your BP so high for how fit you are? I’d be pushing more into that whether it’s kidney imaging, sleep apnea whatever.

Perhaps this might be interesting, don't know. I scratched my cornea and lost vision in one eye. I'm at the gym and my friend comes up and we chat about my predicament. He has had a kidney replacement from his sister not that long ago, kidneys failed due to anabolics. First they failed and were at 50% function according to him, he does not take his medication because they make him feel bad. After a year he claims he feels good, goes back on anabolics (yes I know) and after a while they predictably fail completely but then after a good while he gets the kidney replacement. Anyway, we chat about my eye and he goes, "I have spent a year total in the hospital during this whole ordeal and when I was in the hospital I went blind in one eye. You know that doc we both know, he told me off the record that I should try LSD for my eye. I did and it cured my blindness! You should try it too!"

I don't know what issue he had with his eye and LSD for sure doesn't heal a cornea. But my friend looked happy and anabolics free, he was glowing like a born again Christian, with that holy look to his eyes, he was now taking LSD, DMT and Shrooms all the time and offered me some, "anytime bro, just let me know!" Then he sent me a link on LSD and visual aquity. I'm not dismissing his experience at all though, very interesting at least.

It's hard to drop the anabolics, almost impossible. I shouldn't be taking them either. Maybe I should be doing the above "therapy," maybe it would help me accept life without them, I don't know.

that bp is high bud.

have you thought about dropping weight? gear? gh? all that is gona raise it.
all the other stuff we have chatted about doesnt help either.
trust me. lol
just my perspective but much better to be alive and capable of living a normal life rather then holding onto useless extra muscle.
ive been working on my shit recently and its cardio, cardio, cardio. it helps.

good luck luck with everything bro.

My thoughts as well,,,And the same, best of luck on your road Muay Thai!

Reactions: LK3
What gear are you running?

How is your BP so high for how fit you are? I’d be pushing more into that whether it’s kidney imaging, sleep apnea whatever.
most likely kidney related
its been high since I was 21 recorded, but I remember having high bp issues since earlier,

I have done plenty of kidney imaging etc while in hospital, MRI, ultrasound, CT scans, I have lacerations on them from weapon damage, but I have not needed dialysis since the hospitalization

Perhaps this might be interesting, don't know. I scratched my cornea and lost vision in one eye. I'm at the gym and my friend comes up and we chat about my predicament. He has had a kidney replacement from his sister not that long ago, kidneys failed due to anabolics. First they failed and were at 50% function according to him, he does not take his medication because they make him feel bad. After a year he claims he feels good, goes back on anabolics (yes I know) and after a while they predictably fail completely but then after a good while he gets the kidney replacement. Anyway, we chat about my eye and he goes, "I have spent a year total in the hospital during this whole ordeal and when I was in the hospital I went blind in one eye. You know that doc we both know, he told me off the record that I should try LSD for my eye. I did and it cured my blindness! You should try it too!"

I don't know what issue he had with his eye and LSD for sure doesn't heal a cornea. But my friend looked happy and anabolics free, he was glowing like a born again Christian, with that holy look to his eyes, he was now taking LSD, DMT and Shrooms all the time and offered me some, "anytime bro, just let me know!" Then he sent me a link on LSD and visual aquity. I'm not dismissing his experience at all though, very interesting at least.

It's hard to drop the anabolics, almost impossible. I shouldn't be taking them either. Maybe I should be doing the above "therapy," maybe it would help me accept life without them, I don't know.
I used to drop lsd directly into my eye , and was using all of those compounds regularly for years.
also i was a pioneer on the RC chem scene and tried many compounds prior to studies being available on them. I use MJ at night and microdose psilo 2-3x per week, sometimes a heroic dose. yesterday was a heroic dose.

I have some

Supplement Facts​

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Orchic (testicular) Tissue (Argentinian bovine)
150 mg
Prostate Tissue (Argentinian bovine)
150 mg
Heart Tissue (U.S. and Argentinian bovine)
50 mg
Kidney Tissue (Argentinian bovine)
50 mg
Liver Tissue (U.S. or Argentinian bovine)
50 mg
*Daily Value not established.

capsules on the way along with nattokinase, and will pickup my propranolol today.
megadosing astragalus. need taurine though! thrilled about eating capsulated cow nuts.

thats actually kind of interesting about the lsd.
i have damaged my eyes with grow room lights and burning coals exploding and getting stuck inside.
they have actually improved over the years.
i thought that always using sunglasses was making them worse too so stopped that. they improved.
i eat more lsd then anyone ive ever spoken too. maybe something to it.

mt dont forget high bp fucks up your kidneys too. having it elivated like that for years isnt helping them. youre young bro, 10 more years you will still be young but much more damage done.

even knowing what i know now idk if i would have done things differently in the past ten years. having ppl tell you shit when youre hard headed doesnt usually help. i sure had my share along the way and it did nothing. we are all gona do what we do. just wish you luck brotha. we all die some how.

thats actually kind of interesting about the lsd.
i have damaged my eyes with grow room lights and burning coals exploding and getting stuck inside.
they have actually improved over the years.
i thought that always using sunglasses was making them worse too so stopped that. they improved.
i eat more lsd then anyone ive ever spoken too. maybe something to it.

mt dont forget high bp fucks up your kidneys too. having it elivated like that for years isnt helping them. youre young bro, 10 more years you will still be young but much more damage done.

even knowing what i know now idk if i would have done things differently in the past ten years. having ppl tell you shit when youre hard headed doesnt usually help. i sure had my share along the way and it did nothing. we are all gona do what we do. just wish you luck brotha. we all die some how.
amen bro, I am on it, and haven't pushed cycles since 2020 probably. Proud member of the geriatric veteran moderation club lol.

You may be the only person that I have ever that has taken more lsd than me after our talk lol.
I dropped LSD for example 1x per week sometimes two for 52 weeks straight in 2016. May explain some of my posts back then also on that peace and love trip. And frequently that and other psychedelics weekly from 2016 to 2020. destroying online dogma/lore by polypharma combos. I love lsd but it excites the hell out of my nervous system and I feel sparked out at same time. Vibrating excessively during come up wears me out. And for DMT - DMT is way too much on my nervous system and I am still dealing with the aliens I met. Ketamine is GOD, instant zen in microdoses for me. replicatinng the spravato nasal sprays is advantageous for me as it controls impulsivity to dose more frequent. I had a script for K before. Way too expensive

also, I was a candidate and invited to participate in a paid study at johns hopkins university in 2017 for treatment-resistant ptsd and psychedelic treatment which I never went to. Regret

absolutely not, i have a degree in phlebotomy and MA so It is a habit of mine to check a few times weekly, including other vitals - also including anytime I go to pharmacy
Is it any lower when not at the docs? I know some people get white coat syndrome I believe it’s called

Is it any lower when not at the docs? I know some people get white coat syndrome I believe it’s called
I am familiar with circumstantial anxiety typically inducing this (white coat syndrome), in my case no, I am going to get labs done on my kidneys again JUST TO BE CERTAIN also though regardless - good observation none the less.

I will say this, my lymph nodes in my throat on both sides have been swollen since Dec, after megadosing astragalus daily they have gone down to near normal

DMT is awesome. It can help kill your ego and let go of addictions and obsessions.

DMT is awesome. It can help kill your ego and let go of addictions and obsessions.
they all can in theory, and ive seen many claim that via many compounds, for me it was LSD. Remember like alan watts said about psychedelics "once you get the message , hang up the phone" and robert anton wilson added "anything more is transcendental masterbation". It take time to fully understand and comprehended and implement the realizations given to us via the revelations and epiphanies we experience during these times. I enjoyed changa which is like ayuhuasca more than blasting off on DMT. DMT I always met bizarre and malovelent entities and it was taxing on my nervous system. changa is way more fun and manageable, ive tried and done them all, including novel ones, o-pce, 3meopcp, FXE, MXE, all psychedelics and potent, 4acodmt etc , DOM,DOB, A-PVP, A-PiHP, 2-CB, MESCALINE HCL , MDA

ego death is not the goal, ask dr carl jung or aldus huxley etc. ego dissolution is the key
check out dr john lilly "metaprogramming the human biocomputer" he wrote it after a heroic dose of K

doors of perception from aldus huxley was also written after heroic mescaline dose

I used to drop lsd directly into my eye , and was using all of those compounds regularly for years.
also i was a pioneer on the RC chem scene and tried many compounds prior to studies being available on them. I use MJ at night and microdose psilo 2-3x per week, sometimes a heroic dose. yesterday was a heroic dose.

I have some

Supplement Facts​

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Orchic (testicular) Tissue (Argentinian bovine)
150 mg
Prostate Tissue (Argentinian bovine)
150 mg
Heart Tissue (U.S. and Argentinian bovine)
50 mg
Kidney Tissue (Argentinian bovine)
50 mg
Liver Tissue (U.S. or Argentinian bovine)
50 mg
*Daily Value not established.

capsules on the way along with nattokinase, and will pickup my propranolol today.
megadosing astragalus. need taurine though! thrilled about eating capsulated cow nuts.

I don't know if the organ tissues do anything but I remembered seeing these from Russia. By a couple of different companies.

I don't know if the organ tissues do anything but I remembered seeing these from Russia. By a couple of different companies.

arent tthey the rupharma usa resellers? good company from what I've read , nootropic megastore lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws