over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Snitches? Not this guy.

no matter anything else if he is getting paid or not....bonds and him had an arrangement and he is keeping to it as it seems. Even for what ever amount of money sitting in prison all that time is a nightmare.Its really sad that shit like this is the focus of our tax payer dollars with all the bullshit going on...THIS is still wasting money! that"s a crime in itself.

All Congress had to do was focus on relevant issues instead of even considering things like this. Yes, lying is wrong. Him lying does not take priority over asking why the hell our tax money is being spent on the question in the first place.

Also, the other issue was jumping on the "Bonds is an asshole" bandwagon when most of the people saying it don't know the man and likely act more like assholes to the workers at fast food places than he has on tv.

I am just not big on following the herd.

The congres and the goverment should never investigate any professional sport organization`s athlets regarding hormone use, each sport organization has ruls and regulation, the investigation should be down by MLB organization and give the punishment that are in the book, 3 game suspensin, or no salary for 3 months ect..

A stand up friend like this is hard to find.
Was in situation like this about a year and a half ago. I didn't want to rat on a coworker, so I took the heat and got fired. At the time I didn't care because I hated that dead end job but year later I find myself having second thoughts. I've only been able to get these shitty Temp jobs which only last couple of months and I'm sure the guy I covered for would never done that for me.

he was providing him aas...you know he knew the possible sentence for his felony. he took the damage as he knows hes gunna get a big pay out when he gets out.

then he gon be BAWLLIN'

maybe im wrong and he is just a good friend lol

I'm getting ready to go out and buy a BONDS jersey... I'm not going to even start on the topic of Athletes and juice... IMO i dont see what the issue is hell if i can make it through watching a baseball game (FINALLY) because balls are getting crushed out of the stadium then shit i'd help boost ticket sales... If people would use their head and "use and not abuse" there wouldn't be these issues. :lightbulb:

I think it's outstanding of Anderson not to bow to the B.S. that this government is wasting our taxpayer's dollars on! Not to mention that he is truly a stand up guy. It's funny, because I have a friend with a shirt that says "Snitches are a dying breed!"

Our government is way out of line with all the bullcrap they are putting Bonds through. Really? We have all these damn issues on the homefront, but our government is wasting time and money on steroids. You can get a prescription (advertised on T.V. all the time) for longer freaking eyelashes. There was a story in a magazine about a girl who wanted to be a guy, so they gave her high doses of testosterone.......Way more than any test replacement therapy. Young women can go out and buy estrogen pills (birth control), but god freaking forbid if someone wants to increase their muscles, vitality, and overall life in general. The government should be freaking ashamed about wasting time on this........Worry about the real damn things!!!
"But there is one crucial government witness who won't testify at all — Anderson, who prosecutor allege supplied Bonds with steroids and detailed instructions on how to use them. Anderson was taken to jail Tuesday after he told U.S. District Judge Susan Illston he was refusing to testify against Bonds, whom he grew up with in San Mateo County."

"Earlier today, Barry Bonds’ former personal trainer Greg Anderson was found in contempt of court for refusing to testify in Bonds perjury trial.

For almost seven years, Anderson has refused to speak about his time training the Giants Hall of Famer. What’s even more shocking is the amount of jail time he’s put himself through to protect Bonds."

hey guys...I agree with everything that has been said on this subject. I so believe that the governement has wasted a ton for money trying to convict Bonds and have not done it. That Anderson is either been promised, or gotten a large sum to be quiet, I commend him being a solid friend to Barry. We can all suspect that he has some serious information on Barry but would rather sit in jail than cave in to the government...
In the next few years I am sure it will all come out...until then we will only be able to sit in amazement as the government spends more money and Anderson sits in jail...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear