over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain ?????

hughesy

Registered
Yesterday I injected 1ml test prop & 1ml tren into my right thigh. When I woke up today it feels like someone hit me with a bat and appears swollen. Has anyone had this happen before? Will it go away?

PAIN

YES, THIS HAS HAPPENED TO 100% OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE INJ. PROPINATE AND THERE ARE FEW THINGS THAT COULD BE HAPENING HERE. ONE YOU ARE NORMAL AND ARE HAVING A REACTION TO THE PROPINATE ESPECIALY IN THE QUAD. TWO THE WORST OF THE SITCH IS IT IS INFECTED AND ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS KEEP AN EYE ON IT FOR THREE DAYS AND MAKE SURE THE SWELLING GOES DOWN AND THE INTENSITY OF THE HEAT DECLINES AS WELL. I USED TO SHOOT SUSTANON IN BOTH QUADS ONE HOUR BEFORE MY SQUAT DAYS AND THE NEXT DAY I COULD BARELY WALK IT IS SOMETHING THE MUSCLES HAVE TO GET USED TO. NOW I CAN SHOOT TWO ML OF SUST AND IT WILL ONLY GET A LITTLE TIGHT THE NEXT DAY. THIS PROCESS TAKES TIME BUT YOU WILL GET USED TO IT. TRY SHOOTING SOME PROP IN THE FRONT DELT THATS ALWAYS FUN.....LOL THATS WHAT I DID FOR FOUR WEEKS AND IT WAS HELL BUT I CAN HIT IT JUST FINE NOW. YOUR MAIN CONCERN IS INFECTION. DO A SEARCH ON THIS FORM FOR "INFECTED" YOU MIGHT FIND SOME ARTICLES THAT I HAVE POSTED ABOUT MY SHOULDER AND THERE IS A LOT OF GOOD INFO ON WHAT TO LOOK FOR.

Thanks for the info... Makes me feel better knowing its prob. the prop. There is no redness or anything just sore and stiff.

PAIN

YA IF IT ISN'T RED THEN IT IS FROM THE PROPINATE. VERY NORMAL. WHAT BRAND OF PROPINATE DID YOU USE?

100mg/ml british dragon

PROP

YA BRO THATS WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS. I USE THE SAME STUFF IN 20ML VIALS. VERY GOOD STUFF BRO. I SHOOT IT EVERY OTHER DAY @ 100MG/ML WITH TREN ACE FOR 8 WEEKS AND THE TREN DILUTES IT ENOUGH FOR ME. GIVE IT TIME AND YOU WILL GET USED TO IT.

RUB WITH ALCOHAL

I do alot of alchohal rubbing, and also I often put a thin coating of tinactin. I've had bruising for up to 7 days depending on circumstance. Somthimes it's my right leg more than my left others it's my left more than my right.
Alcohal rubs will usually fix it within 3-4 days
you can try mixing it in two syringes, and giving yourself a shot in each leg that will also make it less painful.

Thats good to know... It is still a little sore and swollen today but not know where as bad as yesterday. Hopefully it will clear up in a day or two.

it will take a few days to stop hurting, the pain is comparable to the feeling of lactid acid build up the day or 2 after a hard work out.

cut the prop with sterile grape seed oil and not tren and you will feel little to no pain at all in the future, this is the only way I can inject prop and several other things. make it qual parts 1ml of prop and 1ml of sterile oil.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws