over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pfizer Testosterone Cypionate

Here is the bottle...I whited out the serial number on mine...The bottles are at least 1/4 inch taller than other brands...All the other brands Watson, Abbot, Sandoz I got were shorter...The Pfizer have a dark brownish cap that say flip off and you can probably see from the pic they are taller than most 10ml vials and little skinnier.

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 9,157
Last edited:
I used to get my Watson 10cc bottle but now insurance will only cover 4-1cc bottles every month for my 10 dollar copay.What sucks now is my Sandoz is on backorder and I cant get it and they dont know when it will be ready.So frustrating.
Styles

I have an extra Paddock so you can see the comparison....

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 5,903
Multi-use vials are now a no-go at my pharmacy now. They said the
generic was not available. Back ordered. If I wanted a name brand,
Pfizer for instance, it would be $90US with the co-pay. I opted for the
single vials which are conveniently in my dosage, which equates to
$10US per month for me. And I’m okay with that. (I get 6 refills, a 6
month supply; n eedles and s yringes are pennies.)

Was told that when the multi-use vials become available, I will
revert to that. Don’t know if it’s a “state” thing, but that is the way
it currently stands with me . . . Pfizer or generic, I have tried then all,
makes no difference to me. :)

Ive heard conflicting things as well, such as no self administration allowed so you visit the doc once a week for a shot. Seems weird to get 1ml vials rather than 10mls, so I guess in mMissouri one would only ge 4 mls a month??

From my understanding self administrating is still allowed, that would be a real bitch to have to go the Dr every week or every other just to a get shot of test and more expensive for the office visit I imagine too. I believe they have him on 200mg every other week (not positive though), but I told him to take half once a week instead of only injecting only once in a 2 week time frame.

Last edited:
I used to get my Watson 10cc bottle but now insurance will only cover 4-1cc bottles every month for my 10 dollar copay.What sucks now is my Sandoz is on backorder and I cant get it and they dont know when it will be ready.So frustrating.
Styles

Sure hope I dont run into that shit.

From my understanding self administrating is still allowed, that would be a real bitch to have to go the Dr every week or every other just to a get shot of test and more expensive for the office visit I imagine too. I believe they have him on 200mg every other week (not positive though), but I told him to take half once a week instead of only injecting only once in a 2 week time frame.

Well, I think the insurance companies have some pretty powerful lobyists and they would fight something like this because it just raises the cost of them doing business. THe companies will have to charge it off to the consumer in higher premiums and deductables. This is the sort of thing that is very wrong with health care today.

Im going to get a bit off topic here, but feel like it fits into this discussion on health care. One dirty thing a lot of doctor's offices do is make you come in for mutiple trips to see the doctor when it could all be done in one visit. For instance, when my wife gets her yearly physical they also do a pap smear. Her doctor made her schedule a second visit to come in just for the Pap smear, they refused to do it during the physical. I called our insurance company and told them and they said they filed a formal complaint and if they get enough of those complaints they will meet with the physicians involved and consider dropping them from the network.

I think its important that we as the "consumer" of health care report wrong doings done by the doctors so that they are aware and can do something about it.

My father is on TRT as well and his Dr told him recently that they can not prescribe him a 10ml bottle due to a law change(in January) with Testosterone and he can only get like 1ml at a time now. I have not heard that from anyone else, is this a bunch of shit his Dr is telling him or have you guys that are on TRT heard something along these lines as well?

Could be the state? Never heard of this. But where I'm from, you can get a 6 month supply, which is normally 10mL bottle. No problems.

But, my insurance and CVS Caremark who does the specialty injectables, will only send 1 month at a time. Usually 1mL bottles, get two of those and inject about 80mg/week. 200mg/mL. So the two bottles last a month, and if you conserve, you can build yourself up a stash after awhile.

Could be the state? Never heard of this. But where I'm from, you can get a 6 month supply, which is normally 10mL bottle. No problems.

But, my insurance and CVS Caremark who does the specialty injectables, will only send 1 month at a time. Usually 1mL bottles, get two of those and inject about 80mg/week. 200mg/mL. So the two bottles last a month, and if you conserve, you can build yourself up a stash after awhile.

It must be your state because I have CVS Caremark and I get 200mg/10ml at a time and use 175mg week...

It must be your state because I have CVS Caremark and I get 200mg/10ml at a time and use 175mg week...

Well shizit. I'm in FL. They've always sent me the small vials. They ship those to you automatically? I got BCBSFL for insurance.

Interesting, wish I could ge the bigger vials for sure.

For my TRT I recently got some Pfizer Testosterone Cypionate instead of the regular Abbott or Watson. Pharmacy didn't have generics on hand so gave me this...:love:

I usually get paddock test c at $118 and now yesterday my pharmacy finally gave me this pfizer test c and it only cost me $68. Im a happy camper. Hopefully i get this brand everytime

Damn it! My Pfizer Test Cypionate is only 100mg/ml! The only Canadian RX 200mg/ml Testosterone is Delaterstryl by Theramed. 5mL bottle. I prefer Cyp... The bottle is the same size, different cap color.

My father is on TRT as well and his Dr told him recently that they can not prescribe him a 10ml bottle due to a law change(in January) with Testosterone and he can only get like 1ml at a time now. I have not heard that from anyone else, is this a bunch of shit his Dr is telling him or have you guys that are on TRT heard something along these lines as well?

I'm in the same boat. I'm getting 1ml ampules now which kind of sucks. For a while I had been able to get one 10ml bottle PER MONTH. I would have been a little more conservative with it if I had known things were going to change. I'm not sure if it was due to a law change or a change by my insurance company.

Last edited:
BUMP!!!!

SO FROM EVERYONES EXPERIANCE HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO GET 10ML VIALS FROM THE PHARMACY OR THEY CHANGED THE LAW AND YOU CAN ONLY GET 1ML SINGLE USE VIALS AT A TIME?

My insurance does not cover my test script. My doc gives me a script with
4 refills . I fill all 4 at the same time at cvs no problem.
Hope that 1ml nazi state shit does not come here.
Thanks, T

I live in connecticut about 30 minutes from the pfizer lab and in my freshman college year I had a 2 week internship there for biochemistry. Spent 2 days with a few synthetic orgsnics working in anabolics. Great experience and their labs are crazy amazing. They test on monkeys too there crazy fact. They got chimps in the basements.

Yes something changed, not sure if was just the ins co, or a legal thing. But I used to get a 10ml bottle a month, now only getting 4 1cc vials a month ( same co pay ):mad: I get the Paddock stuff now, I think it's the only 1cc cyp.

Yes something changed, not sure if was just the ins co, or a legal thing. But I used to get a 10ml bottle a month, now only getting 4 1cc vials a month ( same co pay ):mad: I get the Paddock stuff now, I think it's the only 1cc cyp.

Yeah, I only get the 1ml vials now.

Damn looks tasty. On a side note. How often is the 10ml 100mg bottles faked? I can get my hands on some but seems to good to be true. Comes in box with inserts the whole nine yards ect

BUMP!!!!

SO FROM EVERYONES EXPERIANCE HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO GET 10ML VIALS FROM THE PHARMACY OR THEY CHANGED THE LAW AND YOU CAN ONLY GET 1ML SINGLE USE VIALS AT A TIME?

I still get the 10mL bottle. When I did get insurance, they would only give me the 1mL vials. But since I lost my insurance, they give me the 10mL bottle. I go to Walgreens. With their $35 discount card, which is good for 12 months, I pay $89/bottle opposed to the $106 I would pay without it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131