over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGCL / BreitlingGT

infinitifxs

Registered
Hello its been a while my old handle was BreitlingGT I got locked out of my account and some Mods were unable to unlock it so I'm back in the game starting a solid cycle and rejoinging the PM family..... I came across some IP pgcl from a trusted source on this board and we havent had time to catch up on how to use it the amps are 0.2mg so 200mcg....My main question after reading several threads is do I have to reconsitute it or it is already ready to go? I am going to use it in my abdomen in several troubled spots as a experiment what do you guys suggest is a good dose? 20mcg alternate sides? Let me hear your thoughts.....Currently running 400 test prop, 200 tren e a week and 2iu Serostim prebed....

Hello its been a while my old handle was BreitlingGT I got locked out of my account and some Mods were unable to unlock it so I'm back in the game starting a solid cycle and rejoinging the PM family..... I came across some IP pgcl from a trusted source on this board and we havent had time to catch up on how to use it the amps are 0.2mg so 200mcg....My main question after reading several threads is do I have to reconsitute it or it is already ready to go? I am going to use it in my abdomen in several troubled spots as a experiment what do you guys suggest is a good dose? 20mcg alternate sides? Let me hear your thoughts.....Currently running 400 test prop, 200 tren e a week and 2iu Serostim prebed....

The stuff I've seen has to be reconstructed.. Easy way to tell does it have powder/puck in the bottow or is it liquid? Not sure about dose. Got a buddy who runs it ill ask him shortly and get back with you. I know he runs his 2 on 2 off for some reason? Like I said im not expert on this stuff. I heard it gives you the shits real bad and thats the last thing I want

Well the shits are no big deal I work from home a lot and when I have to go to my office I have my own bathroom. Well it's all liquid in glass amp.... I suspect it is already recond I just don't wanna assume and have it not be and shoot a mega dose

if there's already liquid in the a m p then it must already be reconstituted but to be safe better to chk with source.

when i was taking it (2007-2008 time frame) 35mcg/dose/twice daily was the sweet spot-for me--i did notice however that extended use of it-desensitized my body to it so i would take it 4-5days then take a longer break from it.

one can expect to loose alot of waste and water--vascularity increases--after evacuation one's body feels emptied out and the mind wants to fill it backup--so you have to control those urges.

i always liked the product altho i haven't researched the latest versions.

You should have come back as Grey Poupon. I must admit to missing the photos you posted. I'm glad you have returned.

Yes sir-ree!

So my source told me to try this stuff out and shoot it into my stomach on the line that goes down into your pelvis so should I cut the 35mcg into to shots and do either side or just alternate sides with full doses?

Just broke the ice I will post my results on this thread just shot 35mcg of PGCL in my abdomen.....Awaiting the effects!!!

chillin like a south philly villin! :D

You should have come back as Grey Poupon. I must admit to missing the photos you posted. I'm glad you have returned.

I was thinking the same thing......Welcome back Briet!!!

chillin like a south philly villin! :D

Who are your Avatar women Boom? Your secret is an embarrassment to the moniker of the City of Brotherly Love. Help a brother out? Do you own a strip club and a beauty salon?

Are you a bad azz life taking pimp nigga? Yo.

Our city is an embarrassment to the moiker...we average a killing a day here....but if yiu know those girls personally boom, me n you gonna have to hang out. Keep us posted on the pgcl infinty, im thinkin of runnin it myself after the summer

I'm running pgcl 2on 2 off I'm upping the dose to two shots of 80mcg.... Hey boom and truckin you guys live in phila I live in south phila on second st near Jackson...... I need a workout partner and boom I'm wondering if the girls in your avatar are Philly girls they always look familiar...... Btw I'll post new pics we went and checked out Revel "royal jelly burlesque club" I have some awesome pics I'll post you guys will love them

Welcome back !

I'm running pgcl 2on 2 off I'm upping the dose to two shots of 80mcg.... Hey boom and truckin you guys live in phila I live in south phila on second st near Jackson...... I need a workout partner and boom I'm wondering if the girls in your avatar are Philly girls they always look familiar...... Btw I'll post new pics we went and checked out Revel "royal jelly burlesque club" I have some awesome pics I'll post you guys will love them

I remember your old handle, arent you the guy with the pics of your hot wife ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws