over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil and prosomeday

J.D

Banned
Hi Phil and prosomeday, thanks guys for speaking up i have wanted to say a lot over the years but keeped my mouth shut cause i new i would get flamed but im prepared to run with you guys as you said phil if you are going to get flamed then how is anyone going to listen to me but i have had enough of the bullshit as well.
i dont know realy were to start but lets say trust no one there are a lot of guys out there who dont give a fuck about anyone including mods and some pros and a lot of guys on the boards who think they are big time. I new these somajects and those serono kits were most likely fakes but you have wankers on these boards backing each other up and at the end of the day its all about money. even all this shit coming out of china at the moment how do you its real apart from IP who has a rep and i have had his stuff tested personally before i even used it and is a nice guy, but do you think some guy from china is going to give a fuck what he is selling you when most of china dont give a fuck about there own people example in the news selling corn flower as babie formula and hundreds of babies died from melnutrition, so when there is big money involved do you think they are going to sell real gh or igf1R3 which is actually realy hard to get the real thing but all of a sudden its popular and is worth its wait in gold. Some shit might be real underground stuff then say it is and have it tested but i would not use it, even all this crap about making your own this has got to be the biggest load of crap to date it speaks for its self you guys are risking a lot health, trusting guy who you dont know is sending what you want, you moan about ip but know you guys are backyard chemists yourselfs. Trust me when nothing beat real human grade pharmacuiticals and to have you guys to compair them to anything else like home brew or vet is just plain crazy. And i will say this and i dont care anyone who buys these somatropin shit some people are openly advertising on another boards you are fucking crazy i dont remeber how to spell it but you guys know what im talking about. I have a lot more to say but i need something to eat, flame away i dont care just remember when someone is offering good advice dont turn your back on. Shit you have a man like phill and this board and half you dick heads dont really listen, infact phil i would love to start a real board with you that has no lies and tells the truth about whats going on this shit is getting out of control. keep safe my friends. JD

JD,

How do you know if you start a board that you are giving out the right information...or do you think that you will only attract people that give out the right information. I agree with you on the fact taht there are a lot guys out there that do not know much to help someone out...I do have the utmost respect for PHIL and his knowledge...and anyone that has worked with him. He is one of the stand up guys in this business. XCEL, MIKE S, and other mods on this board do a great job...I know many times if I ask XCEL something, and he does not know, he will say so...he has went out and found the answer for me and helped me. Yes that is rare in this biz to find a good hearted person to help you out is rare...when you do find that person, be sure never to do anything to lose touch.

As far as products, well, home brews are good if you make them and you use them yourself...like you said trust no one...then do not purchase those products. Also, I agree with the GH thing...they make TONS of cash if they are selling the fake shit...20.00 to make the fake stuff and sell it for 200.00...not a bad mark up. Like I stated above, if you find someone that works, then do not do anything to lose touch.

With all the things that have been happening in out little undergound world, I would not trust anyone new...the people that I met on here when I first came on, I will trust...but newbies coming in claiming to be backed by so and so, and they have the best prices and all that no way...I would rather pay the extra cash for my guy that has been helping me for years...if it is too good to be true, it probably is.

BE SAFE!!!!

and no flaming here

J.D said:
Hi Phil and prosomeday, thanks guys for speaking up i have wanted to say a lot over the years but keeped my mouth shut cause i new i would get flamed but im prepared to run with you guys as you said phil if you are going to get flamed then how is anyone going to listen to me but i have had enough of the bullshit as well.
i dont know realy were to start but lets say trust no one there are a lot of guys out there who dont give a fuck about anyone including mods and some pros and a lot of guys on the boards who think they are big time. I new these somajects and those serono kits were most likely fakes but you have wankers on these boards backing each other up and at the end of the day its all about money. even all this shit coming out of china at the moment how do you its real apart from IP who has a rep and i have had his stuff tested personally before i even used it and is a nice guy, but do you think some guy from china is going to give a fuck what he is selling you when most of china dont give a fuck about there own people example in the news selling corn flower as babie formula and hundreds of babies died from melnutrition, so when there is big money involved do you think they are going to sell real gh or igf1R3 which is actually realy hard to get the real thing but all of a sudden its popular and is worth its wait in gold. Some shit might be real underground stuff then say it is and have it tested but i would not use it, even all this crap about making your own this has got to be the biggest load of crap to date it speaks for its self you guys are risking a lot health, trusting guy who you dont know is sending what you want, you moan about ip but know you guys are backyard chemists yourselfs. Trust me when nothing beat real human grade pharmacuiticals and to have you guys to compair them to anything else like home brew or vet is just plain crazy. And i will say this and i dont care anyone who buys these somatropin shit some people are openly advertising on another boards you are fucking crazy i dont remeber how to spell it but you guys know what im talking about. I have a lot more to say but i need something to eat, flame away i dont care just remember when someone is offering good advice dont turn your back on. Shit you have a man like phill and this board and half you dick heads dont really listen, infact phil i would love to start a real board with you that has no lies and tells the truth about whats going on this shit is getting out of control. keep safe my friends. JD

Hey thanks JD. However, I stated with BIG A and I will end with BIG A. Stay here, this board will get better with you and PROSOMEDAY here. We will be allright, no one is immune to scams and fakes. I told BIG A about this 2 years ago and he told me to speak up, you have to admire that. It was my decision not to at that time. I did however tell my wife what was going on, she then posted on here under her name about what was going on and she got banned and flamed.

I can only speak for myself.. I think many times people dont' want to speak up for fear of being flamed or persecuted... However this is exactly why people like the ones who keep doing what they are doing get away with it. I will be perfectly honest and say that I have a "FRIEND" who deals with real jins. As far as I know they are real, they have the foil packets, I have tested them with Birth control kit, and they do come direct from china, now whether whoever is in CHINA is making fakes I cannot say, but at least they have the real product and they were. Now that these fakes come in whch are totally and complete bunk product and it is impossible for anyone who deals with the real ones to do so, because they can't match the price of the fakes. Then you have people who are still ignorant and when they see a good deal they go for it not realizing how things work. However that is still not the reason that I am putting out this information. The real reason is that anymore I DON"T GIVE A FUCK.. Most people never reach the point of being so pissed that they just don't care anymore. I remember the good old days when people trusted each other and you could at least somewhat count on people. But today you have people exploiting everything. There used to be unspoken rules and if you will a code that people went by,, yea there were the asshole scammers but many times they were found out and everyone got the word out ASAP,, anymore you mind as well forget it. I would rather people not get the real kits from my "FRIEND" and know what is going on than keep my mouth shut and watch this shit happen... We have all been scammed,, however, not often do people speak up to try to stop something from happening. Well enough is enough. The info is out there and now people can be aware of what is going on. Sure people may get paranoid and stop using jins all together,, but you know what that also means it will hurt the people who are producing fakes,, and if thats the case then so be it.. If people out there think I just have a grudge, or something personal to prove that is fine, but honestly I just get so sick of people putting their faith into boards who are only ran for personal profit. Mind you I am talking about corupt personal profit,, not trying to make a buck through advertising. Granted I know that their are good boards out there, this being one of them, but I think its time to start watching out for each other even when it may make myself look bad,, but you know what I DON"T CARE. People have the info now,, its up to them to do with it what they will. Lastly,, you know what I don't know that I know everything that is going on, nor do I know that 100% for sure things that I have gotten are without a doubt real even though they may have the real product,, but at least I am doing something about it now that I have found out info and not waiting around out of fear of what people may think of me or fear that those involved may try to make me look bad. I can sleep with my conscious clear knowing I DID SOMETHING.. and hopefully people will start to wake up.

Last edited:
Stop

PROSOMEDAY, that was fucked up what you just did. I am not sure if I believe you anymore. It is probably better if you just stop the BS you are tyring to do. Gat a real job and quit trying ot make a living off of this shit.

PHIL HERNON said:
PROSOMEDAY, that was fucked up what you just did. I am not sure if I believe you anymore. It is probably better if you just stop the BS you are tyring to do. Gat a real job and quit trying ot make a living off of this shit.

Phil,

Maybe I missed it , but what exaclty did PROSOMEDAY do? I read his post and basically he was ranting about the state of jintropin and gear sales on the net these days! I have been around since 2000 and I have seen the decline of the old school ways as well and its bothersome. Thats one reason i brought back the old renegade board. I am trying to spark the old days again.

Maybe I am just out of the loop though.

Maverick

www.renegademuscle.com

What did you miss?

You missed him going behind the scenes here on e-mail and PM to a GOOD friend of mine and telling him why he is saying what he is saying now. If you want the real truth, ask PROSOMEDAY. Maybe he can be honest with everyone here, but probably not.

Maverick

Maverick said:
Phil,

Maybe I missed it , but what exaclty did PROSOMEDAY do? I read his post and basically he was ranting about the state of jintropin and gear sales on the net these days! I have been around since 2000 and I have seen the decline of the old school ways as well and its bothersome. Thats one reason i brought back the old renegade board. I am trying to spark the old days again.

Maybe I am just out of the loop though.

Maverick

www.renegademuscle.com

This scamming has been going on long before you and I were born. The old school days is a bunch of bullshit. There were less scammers then because there were less people and less of a comunication source to expose these scammers. We hear about all the the shit now in 5 seconds, but believe me, nothing has changed.

Phil check your PM,, I already pmed you,, I said that there was possibly a missunderstanding.. Basically I was under the impression that Phil told someone that a few kits I had were fake.. I told this person. Anyway check your message Phil youll see what I mean. I am telling the truth about all this.

look, it is easy to get caught up in stupid shit when you are in the middle of it and can't see clearly

if you are involved with illegal things, chances are you are dealing with unethical people

why is it a surprise when people that are into illegal shit scam others?

Your exactly right.. And we are all responsible for the choices we make.. I was telling a friend that the other day.. No matter how pissed we get we all made our choice and we must live with it, but it doesn't mean we can't try to change a few things here and there.

PROSOMEDAY said:
I can only speak for myself.. I think many times people dont' want to speak up for fear of being flamed or persecuted... However this is exactly why people like the ones who keep doing what they are doing get away with it. I will be perfectly honest and say that I have a "FRIEND" who deals with real jins. As far as I know they are real, they have the foil packets, I have tested them with Birth control kit, and they do come direct from china, now whether whoever is in CHINA is making fakes I cannot say, but at least they have the real product and they were. Now that these fakes come in whch are totally and complete bunk product and it is impossible for anyone who deals with the real ones to do so, because they can't match the price of the fakes. Then you have people who are still ignorant and when they see a good deal they go for it not realizing how things work. However that is still not the reason that I am putting out this information. The real reason is that anymore I DON"T GIVE A FUCK.. Most people never reach the point of being so pissed that they just don't care anymore. I remember the good old days when people trusted each other and you could at least somewhat count on people. But today you have people exploiting everything. There used to be unspoken rules and if you will a code that people went by,, yea there were the asshole scammers but many times they were found out and everyone got the word out ASAP,, anymore you mind as well forget it. I would rather people not get the real kits from my "FRIEND" and know what is going on than keep my mouth shut and watch this shit happen... We have all been scammed,, however, not often do people speak up to try to stop something from happening. Well enough is enough. The info is out there and now people can be aware of what is going on. Sure people may get paranoid and stop using jins all together,, but you know what that also means it will hurt the people who are producing fakes,, and if thats the case then so be it.. If people out there think I just have a grudge, or something personal to prove that is fine, but honestly I just get so sick of people putting their faith into boards who are only ran for personal profit. Mind you I am talking about corupt personal profit,, not trying to make a buck through advertising. Granted I know that their are good boards out there, this being one of them, but I think its time to start watching out for each other even when it may make myself look bad,, but you know what I DON"T CARE. People have the info now,, its up to them to do with it what they will. Lastly,, you know what I don't know that I know everything that is going on, nor do I know that 100% for sure things that I have gotten are without a doubt real even though they may have the real product,, but at least I am doing something about it now that I have found out info and not waiting around out of fear of what people may think of me or fear that those involved may try to make me look bad. I can sleep with my conscious clear knowing I DID SOMETHING.. and hopefully people will start to wake up.

Based on what you have just said how do we know that you are trustworthy in the information you are bringing forth and your intent; especially after Phil seems to have caught you doing something.

Secondly; either you are on way too much Tren or you have a hidden agenda. Based on what has been said thus far, I am thinking it is the latter.

slabsofabs said:
look, it is easy to get caught up in stupid shit when you are in the middle of it and can't see clearly

if you are involved with illegal things, chances are you are dealing with unethical people

why is it a surprise when people that are into illegal shit scam others?

Your point about dealing with illegal drugs making the chances of them being unethical people is correct. The only difference I see is that we are dealing with drugs that better our bodies and does not change the mental state of a person. I think your point would be more valid if it had to do with cocaine, meth, etc. where the people are unethical and probably in a different state of mind. Like others have stated the boards used to be more of a brotherhood where everyone had each other's backs. Now it seems like everyone is out for themselves, atleast most people anyways.

I have already addressed this to Phil.. I missread something someone said because I didn't understand their email.. I have the email and sent it to phil and showed him why I missunderstood it,,. To my credit I have tried to conversate with the person on the phone mainly because I hate emails because they can be very confusing sometimes.. But the person is busy right now which I understand and so we were just talking through email.. Phil you got part of the email,, again my apologies. If you look at it though youll see where I misstook what was said and why I would have thought what I thought.

Thanks Phil for your kind words and you are right and i ment no distrespect to BigA i know him and we have talked in the past i have not spoke to him in a long time i think this is a great board. And i will stay as long as you are here i know there a few other good guys here to. The days have gone were you done your TIME before you got any info on sources some of you older guys will know what im talking about now things are to easy, young kids getting the wrong info, the wrong drugs, the wrong advice. dealing with the wrong drug pushing money making scaming pieces of shits. Even things like insulin use i have said it before and i will say it again i read medical books the works before i even thought about it, i did not take some advice from someone behind a computer, and personally i wish i had not tryed it. Another thing that i find funny is you have people like lee preist saying what he uses and people cant or dont want to believe it, the same goes for me people dont belive well its true as biga has said before consitancy is the key, now sometimes big dosages work for the right people but you are still risking a lot now phill has mentioned a few things before and he would be the first one to tell ya its dangerous you can not get away with taking big dosages all the time. I know a natural world champ he looks bigger and better than some of the guys at the gym all juiced up, you cant bet genetics, determination, a will to win all thej gear in the world will not get you there if you dont have the whole package and thats what i see happening at the moment gear is getting easy to get and you have young kids think thats what its all about. Shit i have been rambling on more tha i have ever done in the 10years i have benn crusing the boards but this has to stop. from now on i will speak up espically if i know the truth and a good one for all the newbies if a source comes back from the dead after having a bad rep or scaming people and he says he is going to sort things out dont by ANYTHING from him. Sorry one more thing pros from the 70s 80s 90s looked great, know they well most did not use the dosages or even things like GH igf1 like the amatures are now we need to get back to basics do your home work. JD

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws