over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath is a bonafide douchebag

Looks like a first year frikin amateur who just got off a massive dbol and 30iu gh cycle who has NO separations or striations. Ramy is the true winner and we all know it. I hope ramy STAYS EXACTLY THE SAME while Phil does his little pecker routine and gets fkn DEMOLISHED.
Ramy was Perfect for open so he could even shred up a bit and still win.

I think they are definitely noticing a trend towards the days of Lou and Zane* (my guy), and classic is growing like a weed so hopefully these guys that look WORSE than the comic book drawings they emulate will fade away as guys like ramy clean up and shred up and win(!).

Take bodybuilding back to the golden era where a guy who weighs 176 can compete next to a guy weighing in at a Clean 235 with a 32in waist at 6'2-6'4"(?) (Zane vs Arnold/Lou). And he'll, even back then we knew Arnold shouldn't have won but we couldn't give the medal to a half deaf taller guy. Just the guy who huge pecs. Ergh, this is supposed the "statue of david" type that's been in the gym, not insulin filled DOUCHEBAGS.

Rant over,
chem out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yeah, im not a fan of his physique at all. I'm not a fan of the way he composes himself either. It's too bad he is the "ambassador" of our sport.
It's sad that he has more people that hate how he presents himself then he does fans.

Last edited:
People need to stop saying he won cause of politics. This is your answer right here. When have you seen any Mr. Olympia conduct himself like this? He dosent even have a sponsorship. Think of it. Morr people dislike him than like him.

He won because he is the best. Thats really it.

People need to stop saying he won cause of politics. This is your answer right here. When have you seen any Mr. Olympia conduct himself like this? He dosent even have a sponsorship. Think of it. Morr people dislike him than like him.

He won because he is the best. Thats really it.

that's because times are changing.....pretty soon we wont even
need to show up for shows....just buy the NPC or IFBB cam...
and pose in your kitchen.....

ITS ALL POLITICS/MONEY......

Really lost whatever shred of respect I had for the guy after viewing the videos he released after. Sounds like such a shithead. Made me notice how much he alters his speech / tone too for the official released--but what good does that do when you show this side?

He really should not have released these videos. They do nothing to help his cause.

Yes, his physique is still top out there. But barely--and that's not saying a lot considering the current crop of competitors. And IMO I think it doesn't have the lines / appeal / mass to make people go "wow" 20 years from now. What they WILL remember is how he acted...not good.

Haven't liked him the last 4yrs. Total douche. Kai had him beat 3yrs ago. Makes you wonder what really happened to Dallas. All the talk was he was gonna dethrone this douchebag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Haven't liked him the last 4yrs. Total douche. Kai had him beat 3yrs ago. Makes you wonder what really happened to Dallas. All the talk was he was gonna dethrone this douchebag.

:eek:

whoa whoa.....WTF are you saying...???

it was muerdar..???

Hmm yeah he is an ass.... but I think you've been Watching to much criminal minds dude. Lol

Phil is a narcissist so his reaction isn't surprising. Narcissists can't handle criticism. They try to diminish anyone that is critical of them.

:eek:

whoa whoa.....WTF are you saying...???

it was muerdar..???

The plot thickens :eek:

Most conspiracy theories are a complete joke but that is a whole new level of stupid. Ramy will be be next... Phil paid Professor Plum to do it with a candlestick in the Ballroom :eek::D

He's the worst.

I honestly think the 212's are a breathe of fresh air because you can tell all of them are friends. Obviously they are competitive and want to beat each other, but even at the press conference, they allll respect each other and probably hang out.

You knowwww Phil has no friends, its kinda sad.

Ive been kind of thinking Phil Heath was somehow behind Dallas's passing too. Just makes too much sense.

The open is a joke. The physiques look terrible and Phil is an awful "champion." The Dorian personality reigns supreme: kept his mouth shut, won, disappeared, repeat.

The Classic Physique division is awesome. Look at the photos of Chris Bumstead on MD. Shredded, separated, waist tapers, and can vacuum like Zane.

This guy should have one and he is still big as shit.

So Phil killed Dallas? Wow. He is too young to have shot JR.

Hes just defending himself.

I was like man this is fucked up. Then my girlfriend was like didnt he win? I was like ya. But people keep talking shit to him. Shes like well dosent he have a right to defend himself. I was like ya true

Love Phil Heath and think it's great when everyone gets all sensitive anytime he opens his mouth

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity