over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath is a bonafide douchebag

^ If we go this route thread will be locked.

Let's get back to Phil being a little whiny 8 year old.

:eek:

whoa whoa.....WTF are you saying...???

it was muerdar..???

Well, look at what Tanya Harding did, had her boyfriend attack Nancy Karrigan!

HEATH has to know he wasn't near his best. The mirror doesn't lie. There's no way of hiding that stomach.

You would think. Maybe he is surrounded by yes men type people. Being told he is spot on and distorting his perception. I would think Hanni would be one of the few to tell him the truth and be honest.

wtf????
I never really followed Phil or watched/listen to his videos but he seems like he's high on drugs unless this is just how he really is if so he's got some issues.

That is what I was thinking. Like he just had a few celebration beers or shots then got on and made a video

That is what I was thinking. Like he just had a few celebration beers or shots then got on and made a video

No rajj, that is him being him. A complete douchbag

Alcohol... the great personality enhancer... if you are already a meat knuckle then you will be 10x the meat knuckle on booze...

Phil Heath is like Lebron James when he joined the heat. Playing the villain role to perfection. Keep crying people!

This makes him a deuchag? Lol you guys are ridiculous. I would he pissed off if every damn olypia I won was crapped on by everyone. At least ramy stood a chance...the kai should have beat phil thing was kind of silly.

Last edited:
Kai had more composure even after losing and losing and losing.. Phil wins and this is how he acts.

If he was confident in his look and his win, he wouldn't feel the need to make this video.

LOL!

oh man.. that was wild.

honestly, the only thing I can see that's wrong with Phil.. is he seems to let people get in his head pretty easily

he gave props and respect to his fellow competitors, and was just looking for his haters to finally stop talking shit..

I know I can't speak for everyone, but to have to go through an insane and grueling prep year after year to win and then have lots of people shit talk you... that would be difficult to overlook.

So Phil killed Dallas? Wow. He is too young to have shot JR.

Only is old diggers know who JR even is - God that sucks!

Was telling my oldest daughter the other day about how everyone watched the same TV shows since there were only 3 channels (plus public tv)
... she actually told me that she felt sorry that I had to live like that!!! Lol

I really blew her mind when I told her that the TV used to go off at night. They'd play the national anthem (at least in the US) and then it was the poltetgeist fuzz

When I was a kid and had buddies sleep over we would always say we were gonna wake and be watching when the TV station started broadcasting again... only succeeded once from when I can remember.

Sorry op I digress a little

This makes him a deuchag? Lol you guys are ridiculous. I would he pissed off if every damn olypia I won was crapped on by everyone. At least ramy stood a chance...the kai should have beat phil thing was kind of silly.

Yeah I'm going against the grain and agreeing with you and little slice--the difference between Phil and other olympians is the era in which they competed--we live in a social media driven time full of Internet haters that live behind a screen.

I actually feel bad that Phil has to deal with so many haters. Instead of enjoying his win he's addressing his haters (which I do not believe helps his cause--and feeds people like luimarco the fame he seeks).

Hate on the guy all you want, but he is going down as a top 5 hall of fame bodybuilder of all time.

Last edited:
reminds me of Donald Chump alittle....the way he
bitches and moans like a woman...

:cool:

Kai had more composure even after losing and losing and losing.. Phil wins and this is how he acts.

If he was confident in his look and his win, he wouldn't feel the need to make this video.
x2

did anyone see Dorian loose his cool and have a bitchy outburst like Phil every single time shawn ray ran his big mouth ? He used it as fuel and did the work and let his body do the talking on game day.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner