over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil

huge-inc

Registered
Went to visit Phil yesterday,it was a great experince....I went to visit nothing else.He has a really nice gym with tons of equipment. We are close in age and knew a lot of the same people from competing,and was fun talking about it.He is a first class, straight up, no bullshit kind of guy...my favorite.After seeing Phil and talking to him,if he is kind enough to offer advice and you don't follow it shame on you...plus I think its a little disrespectful...looking at his accomplisments. WE should all be thankful to have access to him via ProMuscle.

Bump for Hernon - a great and one-of-a-kind guy! ::ction-sm

Post pics

I will post them the next time someone says that I should learn more before asking questions....Maybe I should take a picture of thropies and list titles and if you have more or better titles I'll accecpt the critisism...if you can't match or beat then stick it in your A_ _. Thanks For that Phil

Phil is top notch as both a person and a bodybuilder ......I have followed his career from it's begining ........I remember Doggcrap and i used to talk about how amazing the guy was for hours at a time [ this is before his USA win ].............The same reason I have so much respect Phil is the same reason I hold DC in such high reguard .They have no bounds and are not afraid to look outside the box ....like Bruce Lee used say , " Absorb what is useful " that is both of those guys in a nutshell .......definately leaders in thier thinking and not followers like most .....[ they are also both just kind class people as well ] So yeah Huge -inc. , in essence ......Phil rocks !!!! We are more than lucky to have here ........nice post bro !!!

Thanks

Phil & Huge,I would like to say thanks to both of you. To you Phil, letting me train at your gym the other day and to my true friend Huge-Inc for all of the help that you have given me and for the invite to Phil's.::st:r-wars

|--[\\\]>-------- Phil--i was curious, b/c of your bbing background, is your gym geared more towards bbers or is it a 'fitness club' geared mroe towards the general public who just want to 'tone/firm'?

I heard good things about you and your place from my boys...Huge-inc and tommy01........Any time your in the area to chat with Huge-inc your more then welcome to come to my Gym and get a work out in........A pro's advice is always welcome.

We all know how i feel about Phil so no need to get into it...Did he cut his own hair again?

If anyone has questions about his adviced don't ask for it...I sometimes wonder where it is going when i do it but in the end i see why i was doing stuff...That is why he is where he is and i am where i am...

Great guy...Bump

tommy01

tommy01 :Was glad to take you my friend,
BBA : I don't want to talk out of turn,but Phil has awesome equipment...everything there for hardcore...but you could train for fitness also. It has the best of both worlds it is bright,everything is working,nothing is ripped,very clean.The funny part is that Phil says people walk in and think he is fat OMG...when is the last time anyone saw a fat person with traps up to there ears....and chest two foot thick from the side....I'll bet it's those damn chubby legs!!!

BIGBADASIAN

Hey buddy, sorry I havent called in a while, been so busy. How are things? My gym is like HUGE-INC said, different types of equipment, very bright place, BBer and fitness friendly. In the morning it is the older crowd (60-90), later afternoon teenagers, night time the mid 40s crowd.

PHIL HERNON said:
Hey buddy, sorry I havent called in a while, been so busy. How are things? My gym is like HUGE-INC said, different types of equipment, very bright place, BBer and fitness friendly. In the morning it is the older crowd (60-90), later afternoon teenagers, night time the mid 40s crowd.

|--[\\\]>-------- Phil--i'm glad things are going well for you out there, you def. are not missing much out here (except the whether maybe :) i'm happy to hear that everyone who visits your gym says it's great and that you are doing well! Hopefully s'day soon i'll be out your way and i'll stop by and catch a workout with you again!

u are

soooooooooooooooo lucky

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear