over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

phone # help

engbulldog

Registered
Does any one know of a web site that is free to look up a phone #? Because all the sites I have found charge like $30 bucks , and I have a feeling the wife is doing bad things while at work or after work but it could just be me thinking too much thanks guys

Use this for land lines: **broken link removed**

If it's a cell phone you'll have to pay. Should be able to get it for $15.00 USD

i would think if you're trying to see if you wife is cheating, i would think you would spend any amout of money to find out right?

Does any one know of a web site that is free to look up a phone #? Because all the sites I have found charge like $30 bucks , and I have a feeling the wife is doing bad things while at work or after work but it could just be me thinking too much thanks guys

Spring for the $30 man. I was in the same place you are a year ago. Wondering and suspicious of the woman I had loved/supported for 14 years. I waited instead of acting on my first instincts and the bitch drained my home equity express loan for $8,000 and one of my business accounts for almost $10,000. She and her boyfriend had quite a time on my money. Don't be a fool... you have a right to know what the hell is going on and an obligation to find out for your own good.

Seriously, you are not being paranoid. If you suspect something is amiss... something probably is.

Spring for the $30 man. I was in the same place you are a year ago. Wondering and suspicious of the woman I had loved/supported for 14 years. I waited instead of acting on my first instincts and the bitch drained my home equity express loan for $8,000 and one of my business accounts for almost $10,000. She and her boyfriend had quite a time on my money. Don't be a fool... you have a right to know what the hell is going on and an obligation to find out for your own good.

Seriously, you are not being paranoid. If you suspect something is amiss... something probably is.

that sucks, sorry to hear about it. at least you found out before she did more damage.

Thanks guys but I would feel like a dick if the phone number on her phone was a gyno doctor or some shit like that cuz 2 of the numbers are from her work? but why in the world would work call at 2:48pm if your shift started at 3pm or 3:30pm it dont make sense to me but what do I know I'm just a meathead LOL I did do alittle research on one of them and the number is from PLYMOUTH which is like 45min away from me !!!!!! Whould the phone comp. tell me if its a business or a res. number since the account is in my name?

Thanks guys but I would feel like a dick if the phone number on her phone was a gyno doctor or some shit like that cuz 2 of the numbers are from her work? but why in the world would work call at 2:48pm if your shift started at 3pm or 3:30pm it dont make sense to me but what do I know I'm just a meathead LOL I did do alittle research on one of them and the number is from PLYMOUTH which is like 45min away from me !!!!!! Whould the phone comp. tell me if its a business or a res. number since the account is in my name?

try calling the phone company and tell them that number keeps calling and not saying anything (or prank calling you) and you just want to know if its biz or residence, and shit, if they'll tell you, ask who the number belongs to

Well i found out it is comcast cable co. Well I kinda feel like a dick but thanks for all your help guys :confused:

Bro, why don't you just walk over to a pay phone and dial the damn number! :D The person on the other end will either answer in a business way by automatically answering "ABC Janitorial" or if it's a private number the person will answer as usall, "hello". Either way you'll have your answer.

I don't think it will mean anything if its a business or residential line. It is possible for an "steamy" conversation to be made from work, right? If they have a little privacy?

There must be more to this story to make you suspicious? Or are you being insecure?

Well i guess I'm insucure I've been burnt in the past and the past two weeks things have been kinda crazy around here and her sex drive is not the same as it was last mth. but then again she is working two jobs the first one is a sub bus driver and the second is at Target not that she has to work the second but she just wants to pay off some of our bills and bank some .. I shouldnt be so insucure i mean she is working for the good of us both, she could be sitting on her ass watching soaps or some stupid shit, I guess since my ACL repair I have had too much free time on my hands and just being a jack ass trying to find a way to start a fight w/ someone ... Maybe I should just play guitar hero 3 and put in a chew and be happy:p Or just watch Monday night Football but thanks guys for the help its good to see someone still cares.. Its kinda tough cuz my best friend past away last Dec. and he was my go to guy if i had problems, All I have is you guys and my 2 bullmastiffs and they just look at me like I'm nuts when i talk to them about my problems as if they are gonna give me an answer

google the number. Just put it in the google search bar like it would be listed, e.g., "800-253-4352" Be sure to put the quotes around it so it will only pull the whole sequence of numbers.

Sorry to hear about that. Hope it all works out.

Had a talk w/ the wife last night and its ALL GOOD now we both think she is working too much and for me it was just that I missed her and my mind was playing tricks on me kinda like the "Getto Boys" song but most wont remember that group but Thanks again for all the SUPPORT GUYS!!!!! Oh by the way we had Great make up SEX it was the best we have had in mths..:D I guess we need to talk more about or feelings but hey I'm just a meat head LOL Thanks GUYS you all are the best

women love to talk about feelings.... :confused:
:D :D :D
Glad everything is good and it was nothing after all.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear