over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[PICS-HQ] 2013 Arnold Classic Europe Pre-judging

soloartist56

Registered
Wolf looks awesome. Heath and Wolf battling ! Roelly really came up this year as well !

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
DSC_7327_ergebnis.JPG

DSC_7348_ergebnis.JPG

DSC_7331_ergebnis.JPG

DSC_7299_ergebnis.JPG

DSC_7291_ergebnis.JPG

normal_DSC_7379_ergebnis.JPG

DSC_7323_ergebnis.JPG

DSC_7277_ergebnis.JPG

DSC_7276_ergebnis.JPG

DSC_7272_ergebnis.JPG

DSC_7269_ergebnis.JPG

normal_DSC_7287_ergebnis.JPG

normal_DSC_7274_ergebnis.JPG

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Where did this show come from? I haven't heard a single thing about this. This is like Mr. Olympia 2. Everyone looks great in my opinion. I will say that Phil Heath does not look like the winner, IMO.

Where did this show come from? I haven't heard a single thing about this. This is like Mr. Olympia 2. Everyone looks great in my opinion. I will say that Phil Heath does not look like the winner, IMO.

Yeah for some reason not much talk before the event until like yesterday. I agree it is like Olympia all over again. Most likely Phil is going to take it BUT one can argue Wolf is putting up a fight. Dare I say he is beating Phil in some poses.

Yeah for some reason not much talk before the event until like yesterday. I agree it is like Olympia all over again. Most likely Phil is going to take it BUT one can argue Wolf is putting up a fight. Dare I say he is beating Phil in some poses.

To be honest? I think Kai and Dennis are beating Phil in this show. I thought Phil was the clear cut winner at the O a few weeks ago, but Kai and Wolfe look better than I've ever seen them before. The look monsterous, hard, dry, and vascular as hell. They look way better than they did a few weeks ago.

The results will be interesting, but I really don't think Phil deserves to win judging by these pictures. That Alesk kid looks like shit, too. He is very impressive standing by himself, but he doesn't even hold a candle standing next to the top IFBB pros.

Wolf and kai owning there,shame none will be mro cause one fucks grapefruits and other is not american

Wolf has shreded face,90s conditioning

Roelly very improved this year...he droped the grandma ?

Lesukov is done! Burned out from abuse,he the european branch :D

Last edited:
To be honest? I think Kai and Dennis are beating Phil in this show. I thought Phil was the clear cut winner at the O a few weeks ago, but Kai and Wolfe look better than I've ever seen them before. The look monsterous, hard, dry, and vascular as hell. They look way better than they did a few weeks ago.

The results will be interesting, but I really don't think Phil deserves to win judging by these pictures. That Alesk kid looks like shit, too. He is very impressive standing by himself, but he doesn't even hold a candle standing next to the top IFBB pros.

The reason why I say Phil would win maybe I am wrong in thinking this way is usually the Mr. Olympia winner goes on to win all the other shows post Olympia even if there is a strong case for another competitor to win. We will see how this plays out but my picks

1) Phil
2) Wolf
3) Kai
4) Rhoden
5) Roelly

Ideally I would like to see

1) Wolf
2) Phil
3) Kai
4) Roelly
5) Rhoden

That Alesk guy unfortunately you can tell sticks out like a sore thumb. He has potential though, great potential so I hope he gets it together in future shows. He seems like a chill out guy in videos I seen of him so best of luck to him.

Last edited:
The reason why I say Phil would win maybe I am wrong in thinking this way is usually the Mr. Olympia winner goes on to win all the other shows post Olympia even if there is a strong case for another competitor to win. We will see how this plays out but my picks

1) Phil
2) Wolf
3) Kai
4) Rhoden
5) Roelly

Ideally I would like to see

1) Wolf
2) Phil
3) Kai
4) Roelly
5) Rhoden

That Alesk guy unfortunately you can tell sticks out like a sore thumb. He has potential though, great potential so I hope he gets it together in future shows.

Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about with the politics and I'm sure that it will pan out exactly like you laid it out, but I also agree with your opinionated placings. Wolfe blows me away this show. He really stepped it up this year. If he can get his calves figured out then he would be totally complete. How in the hell do these guys get so massive?! Yes, I know drugs, but damn..... It's just amazing to see the human body pushed ABOVE the maximum limits.

VIDEO - Kai, Phil and Dennis Battling It Out

**broken link removed**

^^^ Jump to 4:47 of the video Kai, Dennis and Phil battling it out again. Its Olympia time all over again.

In a line up Wolf really stands out as one huge man! Jeez!

2013 Arnold Classic Europe Bodybuilding Results (as of 10 minutes ago)

6th Place - Roelly Winklaar - $2500
5th Place- Victor Martinez - $5000
4th Place - Shawn Rhoden - $12,500
3rd Place - Dennis Wolf - $15,000
2nd Place - Kai Greene - $25,000
1st place - Phil Heath - $40,000

Last edited:
Dennis Wolfe 3rd?! Damn shame, but no big surprise. Man these guys don't make shit for money. They must make hella money from their supplement contracts.

Those are some great pics! Thanks for sharing :D

I think Wolf looked the best at this show and Kai looked better than Phil. The placings were political imo. Victor sure did make some nice improvement since the O, too. And damn, that pic of Roelly's tricep is insane! Alexey did not look good at all. Has a ton of potential, but he has a long way to go to keep up with this pack.

Last edited:
fitnesskatz

I think Wolf looked the best at this show and Kai looked better than Phil. The placings were political imo. Victor sure did make some nice improvement since the O, too. And damn, that pic of Roelly's tricep is insane! Alexey did not look good at all. Has a ton of potential, but he has a long way to go to keep up with this pack.

yes those are great pics

Dennis Wolfe 3rd?! Damn shame, but no big surprise. Man these guys don't make shit for money. They must make hella money from their supplement contracts.

I agree with you guys that Wolf should of placed higher, heck, I see him beating Phil. Maybe its just the pics but Wolf is dwarfing everyone imo on stage plus his detail is every bit as impressive. Roelly after looking at the pics again seems to be softer compared to the Olympia. I'm pretty sure(95% sure) that the top 3 in the Olympia is always the same top 3 any post Olympia shows like today so one can argue it may be politics.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I don't know why Phil would even compete in anything other than the O. It leaves an opportunity for someone to show up and squeak by if ur not at the top of ur game. I would just do the O and that's it if I were in his position.

Kai's rear double bi is wicked. His peaks are incredible.

1. Wolf
2. Heath
3. Kai

how it should be

I followed this play by play on another site and apparently the lighting really sucked and I agree. I actually think phil looks bigger and fuller than the O. Well deserved 1st place.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner