over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pin Size Info/Use Suggestion

Why not just draw with a 23g and shoot with 25/27/30?

Why backload or reuse needles?

Needles are so cheap and readily available with sponsors like
www.sterilesyringes.com its really not worth the hassle of or extra pain of
backloading or reusing the same needle.

Yup, needles literally cost pennies. Don't risk an infection to save 7 cents. A trip to the ER will cost hundreds, if not thousands.

love 28-29g 1/2" .05cc . Spreading injections around to whatever body parts Im training that day. No pip no discomfort .

I draw with 18g and shoot with 25g.. Quads usually. Pretty much zero pip. Used to do both with 23g, but way harder to draw

I have read most of these posts and most of you are doing things that are unnecessary or learned from reading a technique on IM injections. I have been a nurse for 20 years and have given thousands of injections to patients and thousands to myself due to being on HRT with weekly injections since 2003 and 6 injections a week for 3 years for fertility purposes. I have also been bodybuilding for 30+ years and can't count how many injections I've done for that purpose. I have NEVER SWABBED with alcohol the injection site; I have always used the same needle 2-3 times but ALWAYS use a 18g to draw out of the vial and switch to a 25, 27, or 29 gauge needle and start with the shortest needle to get into the muscle (depends on body fat and injection site) and go deeper over time when I feel that scar tissue is building up. If you start with an 1"1/2 and scar tissue builds up you can't go any deeper. WITH THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF INJECTIONS THAT I HAVE GIVEN TO OTHERS OR MYSELF, I have NEVER HAD AN ABCESS OR INFECTION using the techniques that I have mentioned. A lot of people are saying to remove all the air from the syringe but you actually want to leave 1 to 2 tenths of a cc of air (it's called an "air lock") in the syringe to help prevent the drug from oozing back to the surface. This will decrease or prevent pip. You can also pull your skin to one side if injecting into your glutes or quads before sticking the needle in and then after you are finished injecting pull the needle out and release the skin this will also trap the drug where it was injected so it won't come back to the surface and this will also reduce pip. This is called the "z-track method" and like was already mentioned inject slowly about a cc a minute this will reduce pip. One last thing that will reduce scaring because of less injections. One of many pro bodybuilders that I have had the pleasure to hang out with and workout with told me "don't ever waste a stick if you use a 3cc syringe to inject with always fill it up!!" I hope this info Is useful.

I forgot to mention something. If you use a 1cc lure lock syringe you can use a 18g to draw up your gear quickly then switch to a 29g 1/2" or 5/8" needle and inject any gear in any carrier oil with ease due to the smaller diameter of the syringe more pressure is created with less effort pushing the plunger. Any gear will flow easily thru a 29g or 30g using a 1cc syringe but you should still inject slowly (about one minute) to decrease or prevent pip. A lot of pip has nothing to do with the gear it is the technique used to inject it.

22g to draw, 23, 25 or slin to pin for me. Has always worked well for me..

me

23 - 1... Way to go and is the best so far ....
22 to draw...

20 to draw 22 to pin

Never had an issue. I Don't swab the site. That's what causes the burn.
Just the vial.

I forgot to mention something. If you use a 1cc lure lock syringe you can use a 18g to draw up your gear quickly then switch to a 29g 1/2" or 5/8" needle and inject any gear in any carrier oil with ease due to the smaller diameter of the syringe more pressure is created with less effort pushing the plunger. Any gear will flow easily thru a 29g or 30g using a 1cc syringe but you should still inject slowly (about one minute) to decrease or prevent pip. A lot of pip has nothing to do with the gear it is the technique used to inject it.

I know ppl will prolly flame but I have used 29 gauge slin pin for oils drawing and injection. Yes it does take awhile to draw but not as long as many of you might think and even when I use my 3 ml barrels I still usually use my 27-gauge 5/8 with zero issues and draws rather quickly. And I agree wholeheartedly with taking your time upon injection as I have never had p.i.p with anything no matter what pins are used, I'm guessing due to taking my sweet ass time. Not that I enjoy looking, really don't actually, but it's what my aunt and mother had said- both nurses.

Is there a preference in stab speed? Do you insert slowly or quickly. When I do sub q I do quick but not sure how well that would work going into muscle.

I have always used 18/20 to draw, then during prep I will use 29g 5/8" needles, off season ill use 25g 1". Always worked fine for me.

best to stab quickly shawood using thinnest guage your oil will allow. even the thickest viscosity usually makes it through a 25 with some patience.

best to stab quickly shawood using thinnest guage your oil will allow. even the thickest viscosity usually makes it through a 25 with some patience.

I use 27g and usually don't have a problem if it's heated

I have never used anything smaller than 25g to pin. BUT, after seeing a ton of posts about people using 27g and smaller, I may give it a shot because Ive been curious about some pec, bi's, and delt shots.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131