over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planning my first cycle

GetYucked

Registered
Been lifting for 5+ years, 2-3 with proper diet. 24 years old, 5' 9" ~ 210 lbs. Been on lower calorie + cardio last few weeks, strength has tanked lol. Never done any type of AAS, so this will be my first round. I've tried to do my homework, and I've used a friend of mine that's been on a bike before.

Current recent training stats
Squat 290 x 5 x 5 (+ 2 last set) - never done a 1rm
DL- 475
DB bench - 120's x 8-10
DB military- 95's x 8
20-30 mins cardio 4-5x/week in spring/summer. 2-3x in winter.

Diet is currently: I flavor all my shiz with Ms. Dash or lemon juice
Meal 1
8-10 oz egg whites
3-4 pieces whole wheat bread

Lift
Meal 2
200g fresh pineapple
60g whey

Meal 3
10 oz chicken
3/4 cup rice

Meal 4
Same as 3

Meal 5
Some form of beef/bison/steak- 10 oz
1/2 cup rice

Meal 6
8-10 oz codd or salmon
1/2 cup rice

I supplement with fish/flax oil, multiV, and something for my joints.

First cycle plans are as follows. I plan on running FastMuscle gear:
Tbol weeks 1-4 @ 40mg, 60, 60, 80mg
Test E 1-12 weeks @ 400mg. Pinning Sun/Thurs @ 200mg

As for PCT and stuff on hand that I will have; I'll have nolva, clomid, adex, aromasin on hand and can run whatever I need too, need additional guidance/research here as they all blur together. What about Letro? B6 and B12 shots? Caber?

Diet will only change in quantities, I will up the portion sizes to add more size, and I will keep it really clean. I have 20+ lbs of whey isolate sitting and ready if I need to add shakes, but I like whole foods and feel it's better for you. Cardio will probably be bumped up to 35+ minutes. Trying to stay lean and increase strength, would ideally like to gain 10 pounds and improve condition.

I've just ordered all my needles/syringes/pads, purchased a self BP kit from wally world, and will have everything I need before I decide to pin. I've tried to do my homework, prepare myself for all the basic problems and questions; I'm still a few weeks away from actually starting.

Any pointers for a first timer?

Last edited:
looks good for a first cycle, simple is better

Only thing is FM test e Dvd is 250mg per ml/cc so it will be hard to judge 200mg... 250mg will be fine for your pin days! So just go an even 500mg per week

Other than that everything looks.good!

Also I do not.think you need all those diff. A.I.

Only thing is FM test e Dvd is 250mg per ml/cc so it will be hard to judge 200mg... 250mg will be fine for your pin days! So just go an even 500mg per week

Other than that everything looks.good!

Also I do not.think you need all those diff. A.I.

Over planning on my part? I just figured if I were to need a different one, then I would have them.Which would you suggest?

I don't think you need letro you can run aromasin during cycle 12.5 e3d its better than adex on your lipids.

What about adex .5mg ED vs the aromasin 12.5mg e3d?

I have used both quite a bit and I much prefer aromasin over arimidex. It's much easier on the body, and can actually have a positive impact on blood lipids as well as libido.

It takes time to learn what works best with your body. I prefer adex, but I'm on trt until I fall over. For kicks, I did try aromasin. E2 was kept at a good level, I just prefer adex right now.

I have used both quite a bit and I much prefer aromasin over arimidex. It's much easier on the body, and can actually have a positive impact on blood lipids as well as libido.

what doseages and how often?

With that dose of test you shouldn't need a whole lot. 12.5mg should be sufficient, either every day or EOD. E3D is probably not quite enough to keep levels stable as Aromasin has a half-life of approx 27 hrs.

Thanks, I think I'm going to up my Test E up to 500mg/week and add in var at the end, or debating if I should. The more I read, the more I want to do haha.

Just got my order with all my needles/syrings. Just e-mailed my order for gear

Think I'm going with 500 mg/week of Test E for weeks 1-12 and Tbol weeks 1-4 as originally planned. I'll have nolva and adex on hand.

Pretty pumped. :D

Looks like you've done your research. What BF% are you at? Cycle looks good, you don't need to taper up the tbol IMO, just 60mg/day for weeks 1-4 should be fine. It's relatively mild in my experience with it. You could probably save the var for the next cycle although it would add more strength and harden you out pretty well at the end of this one :D

bf is probably between 11-13%.. I can see abs and have decent cuts in them as well as my shoulders.

Just have var on hand and if you decide to run it go:
1-4 tbol 40-60mg (whatever you decide on)
1-12 test e
9-14 var 50mg
15+ PCT

With how well it seems you have your diet and training down, you should def get a lot out of this. GL

Just have var on hand and if you decide to run it go:
1-4 tbol 40-60mg (whatever you decide on)
1-12 test e
9-14 var 50mg
15+ PCT

With how well it seems you have your diet and training down, you should def get a lot out of this. GL

Think I will wait on the VAR. Maybe if I'm getting great results through my cycle I might try to throw it in.

is there any need to run aromasin during the cycle if you are strickly running a test cycle of 700mg a week i dont mean to sound dumb but i wast sure how big a problem gyno is on cycle opposed to comming off....

I'll actually have adex, clomid, nolva on hand. If none of those work I will order some aromasin.

Well started with .5mg adex, 40 mg tbol, and 250 mg test E just now.

That felt so weird.

nice

good luck
will follow along

Attachments

• Tim_Tebow___muscle_pic___for_blog.jpg
    Tim_Tebow___muscle_pic___for_blog.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 2,810

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A