over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please critique my first cycle

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Hey fellas, here is my first cycle. Any comments, questions, and/or concerns are, of course, welcome.

by the way, I am 23, 5' 7'' and 180 lbs. My goal is to be slightly bigger, but not too much mass, faster and stronger. Recovery is also an important thing for me because I train in mixed martial arts. My only experience is that a year ago, I tried an anavar-only cycle at 40mg per day and I stopped after week 3 because of a loss of libido and a constant lethargic feeling (i did a week long pct fyi)

W1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
W1-12 Adex 0.25 mg EOD (I will reduce to 0.125mg EOD in the last week)
W6-12 Proviron 25mg 2x/d
W1-12 Nolva 20mg/d (if I develop any gyno symptoms)

PCT
W13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W14-16 Nolva 20mg/d

I am thinking about putting in Anavar at 30-40 mg per day but I do not know how many weeks to do it for. I was thinking about going for the whole 12. I really want to take the anavar to help collagen synthesis to help my tendons become stronger.

Also, I have read up on people taking much lower Test E doses, such as 250 mg per week as opposed to my dosage of a total of 500mg per week. Apparently the average male produced around 60-70mg of test per week, so only taking 250mg per week would quadruple that amount...so I assume I would still see gains? The reason I want to do this is because I do not want to "blow up" to quick. Say what you will, but I'd rather do it that way.

Thanks,:D

im no expert but...

i think your over doing the anti-e's a bit. forget the anavar and just do 400mgs a week and only take the nolva if needed and then in pct. make sure you research nutrition as much as you did anti-e's...

and this is just my opinion but i would wait to do gear until i wanted to gain as much as possible, otherwise i dont see the point. sounds like you could reach your goals naturally...especially if your under 25 yrs old.

my 2 cents, hope it helps...

Hey fellas, here is my first cycle. Any comments, questions, and/or concerns are, of course, welcome.

by the way, I am 23, 5' 7'' and 180 lbs. My goal is to be slightly bigger, but not too much mass, faster and stronger. Recovery is also an important thing for me because I train in mixed martial arts. My only experience is that a year ago, I tried an anavar-only cycle at 40mg per day and I stopped after week 3 because of a loss of libido and a constant lethargic feeling (i did a week long pct fyi)

W1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
W1-12 Adex 0.25 mg EOD (I will reduce to 0.125mg EOD in the last week)
W6-12 Proviron 25mg 2x/d
W1-12 Nolva 20mg/d (if I develop any gyno symptoms)

PCT
W13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W14-16 Nolva 20mg/d

I am thinking about putting in Anavar at 30-40 mg per day but I do not know how many weeks to do it for. I was thinking about going for the whole 12. I really want to take the anavar to help collagen synthesis to help my tendons become stronger.

Also, I have read up on people taking much lower Test E doses, such as 250 mg per week as opposed to my dosage of a total of 500mg per week. Apparently the average male produced around 60-70mg of test per week, so only taking 250mg per week would quadruple that amount...so I assume I would still see gains? The reason I want to do this is because I do not want to "blow up" to quick. Say what you will, but I'd rather do it that way.

Thanks,:D

First off, we should critique your diet first(that is what makes you grow) And if you take that many anti-estrogens, what is the point of taking test?

First off, we should critique your diet first(that is what makes you grow) And if you take that many anti-estrogens, what is the point of taking test?

I can assure you that my diet is fine. I have a nutritionist who worked with me on it.

So, if I do Adex for the entire time I am on test, and I have extra nolvadex on hand in case I get gyno symptoms, am I really taking too many anti-E's? From what I read on proviron, it is hardly an anti-E. Besides, the proviron is only from week 6-12. I cant imagine that it will diminish gains or recovery, right?

I can assure you that my diet is fine. I have a nutritionist who worked with me on it.

So, if I do Adex for the entire time I am on test, and I have extra nolvadex on hand in case I get gyno symptoms, am I really taking too many anti-E's? From what I read on proviron, it is hardly an anti-E. Besides, the proviron is only from week 6-12. I cant imagine that it will diminish gains or recovery, right?

Just for shits and giggles, why not post up your dietary build up and lets have a peek at what the nutrionist has in store for you?

test Enth @ 250 every third day is "roughly" 500mg's in 7 day span. So that's fine. I would not do any orals on your first cycle. Have some Nolv on hand in case of gyno while running your cycle.

PCT, personally I like clomid for this. 50mg's E/D for 2 weeks (IMHO) is enough. Very simple and very plain for your first cycle. YET still enough to give you some nice gains on your first cycle. (anyone else can chime in)

im with boom on this one. besides from all the other posts you have plenty of advice on your cycle. why not let us help you with them meat and potatoes of your plan.? lets see some diet and training info. well try to help you make the most of your first cycle.

I agree, as well with Boom.
I'm a little more conservative with amounts, however. Think about 1/2 that much to start with & if you are not satisfied with the results then just bump it up 25% for a few weeks. At this point you have no idea how your body is going to react. My experience has been that the higher amount usually gives you more side effects than benefits. Find out what is optimal for YOU...

Also, it doesn't matter what or how much you take, unless your training, nutrition and recuperation are fine tuned.

I, like Boom, am curious about your diet designed by a nutritionist! Unless this nutritionist is a body builder or worked with body builders I will venture a guess that it will fall well short of what we consider a good mass building diet.

On your cycle I still fail to see why some want to take a long ester like enanth and pin them selves so much in a week. e3d is not neccessary. Once a week at 500 would bew more than fine. The test is not going to work any less or any better at e3d. Save yourself the extra pinnings.

I also agree that with the right training and diet you can gain a good 15lbs of lean mass without gear yet. But if your mind is made up then so be it. Just do not be too disappointed if you lose most of your gains when you come off the gear.........why? Because you never had it to begin with!

First of all, you need to do more research on anti-estrogens, novadex will stop gyno, but will not take it away. Arimidex, or I personally like Letro, will take certain buildup of gyno away, it also helps with bloating. The secret to anti-estrogens is to take the minimum amount or you defeat the purpose of taking test. I agree with everyone else, show us your diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131