over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLEASE HELP THIS WOMAN...

SIGNED! and i dont know what the hell some of the peeps in this thread are thinking with comments like "how we know she is not guilty" and "its immoral to criticize another countries ways", WTF.

Last edited:
I get what you're trying to say mate.. But stoning someone to death is WRONG on so many fucking levels , regardless of what language you speak! THE END!

-Pack

That is wrong on so many levels... you know what is wrong on so many levels too?

Dropping bombs on people.

Buselmo, just curious...how can one commit adultery if "not married". Is this cheating on a boyfriend? Does the same apply for men?

Ive been thru some of the more moderate Islamic countries with a girlfriend or two and I can say, anytime I left her standing for 30 seconds with me more than 5 feet away, the guys there were forever trying to get her to "commit adultery" with them.

boyfriend girlfriend.... prostitution (that's pretty fucking big here... if you go to bahrain on the weekends, where prostitution is "legal", you'd find around 500-800 cars with saudi plates parked outside every hotel to get laid or drunk)... things like that...

and about that last point... A LOT of middleeastern people don't understand english (i'd say most of them), so even if they see what's going on tv in other countries, they still wouldn't understand what the fuck it is due to language barriers... and i don't know about other countries, but around here we take "religion classes" at school (about 30% of all hours at school) and in those classes they teach (brainswash) us about "western" culture... and the general consesus is that western women are basically all whores who act like animals and want to "commit adultry" just by seeing a man... and we are basically taught that any woman who doesn't cover up her face, especially if she puts make up on, is a whore and wants to get raped.

so, yeah... that's probably why...

Does anyone know exactly how this barbaric act is carried out? She will be buried up to her chest and stoned. She will be stoned with small stones nothing big enough to kill her instantly. But she will die over time. Very sad!!!!

I'm not very religious, but may God have mercy on all those who put her in that position.

I signed it.

I don't think it's going to help but I signed it anyway.

Not sure were peoples heads are at....e.g., "it's legal in their country" etc. etc.

The Third Reich came into power legally and then carried out "legal" activities that were so vial the whole World had to stop them.

Burying a woman up to her neck and throwing rocks at her is just plain wrong. I don't care what she did.

Am I missing something??? what racial slur are u referring to?

there was originally a racial slur in there. It was later removed.=-) I wasn't grasping at straws.....

that being said, i feel for that woman and the situation truly sucks that you can be killed for a moral indescretion.

That is wrong on so many levels... you know what is wrong on so many levels too?

I hope you get sentenced to be stoned to death, that way you can tell people not to intervene, and that this is their culture, I really want to see you say that with nothing but your head being shown out of the dirt and an angry mob of people carrying stones surround you.

This thread goes from helping a woman and voicing concerns over it, to people taking shit personal and wishing it on one another. :eek: Grow up.

Listen. We live in a country where we have the freedom to do whatever we wish. Ultimately though we will all pay for our sins, or however you want to view, "your sin". Regardless of what you believe or don't believe people get away with murder in this country. Here's a woman who doens't even have evidence against her and they are going to stone her. When she is long gone, I will still be sleeping soundly, but in the meantime, I still know what right and wrong is. I suggest if your one of those people who can look at a situation like this and not even offer a hint of intelligent input, that you try to reflect upon why your so out of tune. There's a good reason why people can look the other way and not give a shit, and it's not because they are so stable in life they've become some Moral pillar for all others to follow. It's usually the cold bitterness of their own shortcomings in life.

As much as I support the fact that people have the right to religion and the right to believe or not believe, the simple fact is, do you think this woman should suffer these consequences?

If your so out of touch with your security and own humanity that you don't even know right and wrong, then your worse off than this woman will ever be.

its definately sad and wrong (in our culture at least) even if she is "guilty"...but who are we to judge another culture or religion.

We make judgements all the time, and we never have any qualms with it. We should judge another culture and religion if it's inhumane, stupid, or for whatever other reason.

What if another culture or religion has no problem with pedophilia or children sacrifice? Because it's somebody else's culture, does it automatically become "out of bounds" for condemnation?

The lady was acquitted of murder, but the judge decides to use "judicial knowledge" for a conviction on adultery. Can't a reasonable person surmise that the judge was unhappy with the first result, and decided to "fix it?" I condemn lack of due process.

I also condemn a culture and religion that treats women as little more than property.

Sure, if we are dropping bombs on innocent people for the hell of it, I agree. But, unless your one of these whack jobs who think George Bush orchestrated 911, you probably accept that we only drop bombs when needed and called for.

When you know something is being done that is unacceptable, you don't take a moral inventory of yourself before acting.

I mean, if we had that attitude, we would have ignored Apparthied in South Africa. After all, we were a Slave nation in the past and that's not ancient history. In fact, the impact of it is still palpable.

We were anti-semetic in the 20s and 30s. In fact is was almost Vogue to discriminate against Jews. So who are were we to condemn and go to war with Nazi Germany.

These people who do shit like stone a Woman buried up to her neck are savages. Adding to that, their mission in life is to kill us. I say it not only our moral right to criticize it; it's our responsibility.

Other than that I have no strong feelings about it.

Last edited:

You're a giant fucking TOOL! This isn't a crap shoot about every injustice in the world, we're trying to save this woman from being stoned to death ... I'll leave it at that, because Tom asked us to play nice.

-Pack

Last edited:
boyfriend girlfriend.... prostitution (that's pretty fucking big here... if you go to bahrain on the weekends, where prostitution is "legal", you'd find around 500-800 cars with saudi plates parked outside every hotel to get laid or drunk)... things like that...

and about that last point... A LOT of middleeastern people don't understand english (i'd say most of them), so even if they see what's going on tv in other countries, they still wouldn't understand what the fuck it is due to language barriers... and i don't know about other countries, but around here we take "religion classes" at school (about 30% of all hours at school) and in those classes they teach (brainswash) us about "western" culture... and the general consesus is that western women are basically all whores who act like animals and want to "commit adultry" just by seeing a man... and we are basically taught that any woman who doesn't cover up her face, especially if she puts make up on, is a whore and wants to get raped.

so, yeah... that's probably why...

Ok so now im curious. How did you break free from this? your english is obviously fine, you dont seem to buy into the extreme ideas you were taught in school. and obviously you live in what we consider the middle east. so how did you seperate yourself from what seems to be an ideology shared by most that live there?...Im not trying to be an asshole, im genuinely curious. Please dont take anything i asked as a shot at you. im just wondering thats all.

PS this is sick. anyone who throws a stone at that woman deserves the same in return.

I don’t believe in the punishment the women is getting, but at the same time it’s a double edge sword to intervene in other countries cultural, beliefs laws etc. especially when they’re not causing direct harm to you personally or another nation. Now advocating for civil/human rights etc is fine, and persons from cultures of diversity and with more rights etc such as US advocating for someone within the US or similar countries that uphold similar beliefs is a little different. I mean we can sign the petition, etc., but it sets precedent that were going to police the entire world and set civil rights and human rights values for every circumstance, culture and person in the world to our own. There are so many examples the list is unlimited were intervention could be called for due to western influence and thinking and similar countries views on civil/ human rights, but we don’t.

You know it is sad. I really can only give my sympathy to her and her loved ones. Unfortuneately it is their laws that bring this type of punishment. I do agreee with some of thier laws but this is not one of them. Having said that I fear there is little we can do by signing a petition. I can bring up a quote from a famous book.....................

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"!!!
So how many of those that will be holding stones to throw can make this claim, honestly??????:(

You know it is sad. I really can only give my sympathy to her and her loved ones. Unfortuneately it is their laws that bring this type of punishment. I do agreee with some of thier laws but this is not one of them. Having said that I fear there is little we can do by signing a petition. I can bring up a quote from a famous book.....................

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"!!!
So how many of those that will be holding stones to throw can make this claim, honestly??????:(

Stone a pedophile or anyone else that's done less harm than this person...:eek:

I don't care, stone me right now before this happens...just like you all, I'm wondering why the person tossing a stone is able to make another suffer.

Stone a pedophile or anyone else that's done less harm than this person...:eek:

I don't care, stone me right now before this happens...just like you all, I'm wondering why the person tossing a stone is able to make another suffer.
You see Ty, the point being made is that none of the ones casting the stones are any better than the one being stoned. I am not saying it is ok to stone anyone to death, Although you make a point for likely candidates. I would not wish this on anyone especially for a crime as miniscule as adultery. Unfortunately the law over there is strict about such matters. I pray for this woman and her family, I really do. I agree with you TY, this woman is certainly no threat to anyone except their morals...........you should not die for that!

Most Iranian people I've met are decent human beings and act nothing like what our media has led us to beleive about them. Most over their want a free and prosperous society and not the Theocracy that rules their today. It shocks me that they can even find enough people willing to carry out such an execution. My only guess is that they order people to do it and use fear to make it happen. I've met and worked with guys from Lebanon, Cyria, Iran and Iraq and I've yet to get anti-american sentiment from any of them. In fact, the irony is that they seem more patriotic than allot of my fellow Americans.

My point is that we should be carefull to distinguish between the Iranian people and the Credants who currently run the country.

I HAVEN'T LOOKED INTO IT OR DONE RESEARCH BUT...

Didn't we stone people in this country long ago?? I remeber seeing a movie on it and multiple books!!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws