over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PM members I'd like to THANK after I won the Nationals in my country

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR (WAY TOO KIND) WORDS!!!

You should have seen my face, I was blushing as I red all those nice things you had to say about me... lol! Really, it warms my heart more than you could imagine, and I feel truly blessed to belong to such a great board. Thank you again!

I'll reply individually a bit later, just answer Toopoo's question here:

good job bro, you always had nice shape and worked hard. does this mean you got your card?

You'll probably get yours before me, Phil! Now, for me to get a pro card, I have to either win IFBB EUROPE, IFBB WORLD, or a huge amateur contest affiliated to the IFBB, such as the ARNOLD CLASSIC AMATEUR EUROPE.

Needless to say the task is NOT easy... LOL!!!

But at least, it will force me to work on my weak points and have a real motivation to improve... and there's a lot of room for that!

Thanks to K1 for posting the pics btw. The last one is from the overall, and in case you would wonder, I'm right the middle in black trunks, next to the giant in blue ones... he's the SHW who took it! Great physique (huge arms), and a super nice guy!

GF, congrats brother, and well deserved! You and Mike were the first 2 physiques I seen here when I joined the board a few years back, and you both blew me away. The sky is really the limit for you, you have a great physique, and it sounds like you are really enjoying things right now, which let's admit, is all that matters in life....to be happy:)

All I know of you is kindness, you've always treated me well and with respect and with many kind words. You are a true gentleman brother, and I am happy that your return back was a great experience, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy:)

Congrats:headbang:

WOW!!! What can I say?!?! You know how much I value and respect your opinion, BMJ, for from your very first post on PM to this day, you've only contributed positively to the board... your words are always meaningful, which makes me read every single thing you write... and I don't recall disagreeing with you ever!!

You're right about my old buddy Mike1107... those were the good times...

Somehow, and he will understand what I mean, what happened to us relighted my fire... killed me at first, but the mind being such a powerful thing, I eventually managed to turn a hard blow into a strength... and I actually came out of it much stronger than I ever was.

With the little time (not long enough) we spent together, it was evident that you were far from
retired; still serious about the ‘sport’. Your muscular mass and conditioning was impossible to
disguise, try as you may :cool:

Glad to see you following your passion. And Lisa and I hope the rewards are commensurate with
the effort. Just take care of yourself JC, we worry about you. You will go far, be successful in
whatever you choose to do, of that we have no doubt. You are a gentle and kind giant in all regards.

Remember the girl I was with when we had a coffee near the main Museum one morning, Ron? She's competing in bikini now, and doing quite well... she finally found her way...

As for the one you liked we had dinner with, she found herself a rich Canadian and moved on your side of the ocean... haha... she's always been smart!!

Maybe you have fooled us all:D, but you always have seemed like a great guy that I'm privileged to call a friend.

Unmasked! I knew someone would finally figure it out after all these years... the cool dude I pretended to be during all that time is actually one of the biggest assholes PM has ever seen... LOL! J/K Thanks B., my good friend... I'm glad I insisted on encouraging you again and again, cause see... it finally paid off!!! And I have a feeling it's just the beginning for you in this sport...

Been a long while, but super congrats to you brother...you were always one of the good ones! Thanks for sharing it with us. Keep on keeping, whether it be bodybuilding or just life in general. Glad you posted it up here!

What a great accomplishment! I am very happy to see this happen for you! Well deserved for one of PM's best men! …and I mean best for both in your physical development AND the person you are inside. Congratulations Green!

JC!!
Congrats man I am real happy for your you.:headbang

Great physique, but more importantly a humble, genuine, down-to-earth guy. Congratulations brother!

Congrats bro. humble person with plenty of knowledge.
well deserved.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311