over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

POLL: High E2 Yay/Nay

Do you believe some side effects are associated with high E2

• I get side effects that I believe are from high E2. They go away when a change in protocol is made

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I don't believe in High E2, I DON'T lower my testosterone dose, change protocol or take AIs

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Zarati

Registered
I made a thread about this and how gurus are pushing people to ignore high e2, but this is now a poll. I want to know what people decide based on their experiences. High E2 isn't a number thing, it's just side effects that you physically experience

To answer your question I am on 600mg test now (and other things) and I am not using an AI or a SERM (well not directly). However I wouldn't let me estrogen get totally out of control but it's all relative to my total/free test levels. I do make use of the likes of masteron and proviron at times. If needed I will also use tamoxifen. I have only scanned over that thread but I agree with what the doctor states (amazing posts). However, I also believe very high (or low) estrogen can come with some pretty nasty side effects so it's not just a case of us being on high aas causing issues.

Nevertheless, I don't personally worry about matters especially when on high test and when I come off or lower the dose things will always balance themselves out. Our bodies are usually very good at coming back to where they need to be. If that never happened meaning I was on a true trt dose with sky high estrogen I would use something to lower it but I don't think that will happen as long as you give your body enough time to "normalize".

I should add if I were trying to get very lean I think small doses of AI can be useful. Some seem to believe estrogen doesn't cause certain side effects (fatty deposits etc) but I think if you want to get shredded (dry) estrogen is best controlled (not tanked) so in that event I would use a sensible dose of AI.

Weird options to choose from out of those two. You may lower your dose or change protocols but not believe it is estrogen causing the issues.

When I first started I got nipple issues and was in a panic. I was fatter then and now am thinking that was the biggest reason I got them.
That being said I’ve always kept my E2 in range while blasting because of those early day experiences.

I’m really thinking I haven’t been getting the max out of my blasts cause I kept E2 in quote un quote in range.

Well I’ve come to the conclusion its more about the ratio. Example is the blast I’m on now:

600 mg TEST E 25mg stane ED

(300mg E3.5D) bloods were 2900 on TT and 36 E2.

I’m in the process of cutting AI back and adjusting protocol to splitting shots over 3 days. And AI on those 3 days instead of everyday to see how I react.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131