over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PostCards from Alin !

RECEIVEING my SECOND 3 DAY EXPRESS from ALIN my 3rd one ON WAY I am VERY IMPRESSED with ALIN SERVICE :)

alin is a good bro just sent a few bros his way:)

Bump for the man!;)

Last edited:
JUST RECIEVED ANOTHER PARCEL FROM HIM :) ALIN IS THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BKIWI
I take it NZ customs are not as tight as OZ customs..

Very good servise, quick deliverytime, and very easy to work with.
BIG BUMP to Alin!

Hi guys!HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex from Elite Fitness/Bolex here...Just had to chime in and say I've been using Alin for the past couple of years,and he has been nothing short of outstanding for me personally.Super nice guy,great products,and awesome prices.One of very few people I stand behind.Keep up the good work A!

Just ordered a pack for the 3 day service .. ill let you guys know how it goes ... so far communication has been great

I'm new to this board, but have been dealing with alin for almost 2 years. He is top notch, the best I've ever dealt with. Big bump to alin

Why is it that everyone gets this great fast service, except me. He received my money 17 days ago (he said they had a 7 day holiday)-and just now put it in the mail. Since he said my order couldn't be expressed(3 days), I don't understand why, I was told 10 more days. Other people supposedly got theirs in 3days, but mine takes a month? I understand that things happen, but why tell people it only takes 3 days (that's why I ordered/I needed the things immediately) and then screw around and take lots of time.

It's just timing. Right now i have been waiting on an order for 3-4 weeks now.. In the past i have gotten things in less than a week. It's just timing. he must be busy this time of the year.

Queefer said:
Why is it that everyone gets this great fast service, except me. He received my money 17 days ago (he said they had a 7 day holiday)-and just now put it in the mail. Since he said my order couldn't be expressed(3 days), I don't understand why, I was told 10 more days. Other people supposedly got theirs in 3days, but mine takes a month? I understand that things happen, but why tell people it only takes 3 days (that's why I ordered/I needed the things immediately) and then screw around and take lots of time.

sIR

There was EASTER HOLIDAY then again holiday LABOUR DAY with a total of 10 days !!! without any people to work. I am not lazy but post offices must be open in order to send postcards.
About express is specified in my list that some items can NOT be expressed. THIS is for your safety, some people are willing to take some risks but if something is wrong I got bad name SO I must send express ONLY what is suitable. Your shipping money for express will be refunded and you will get extra stuff for delay, I always take care.

I promise you will pleased finnaly

At the moment everything is sent in 3 days maximum.

Cheers
ALIN

[email protected]

Bump for Alin!, he'll definitely take care of you bro!!

ALIN

Just wanna say i just delt with alin the first time and he is very professional, I received today and packaging was great, communication was excellent, and ALIN was a pleasure to work with. I used his 3 day service and i have to say im going to use him again in the near future. Thanks for everything again alin ...

-5minsforfighting , aka gncsux

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner