over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powered by MAO, ERGO and Riptropin....

Dbol half life very short isnt it...how would you suggest dosing? 20mg waking...then 20mg after lunch?

Also..WITH my LAST shake pre bed...im gonna just have half of it...as i ALWAYS wake up for a peeee in the night so will consume the other half then

Dbol half life very short isnt it...how would you suggest dosing? 20mg waking...then 20mg after lunch?

Also..WITH my LAST shake pre bed...im gonna just have half of it...as i ALWAYS wake up for a peeee in the night so will consume the other half then

From what I remember, and what I based my doses off, is that dbol has a halflife of about 8 hours. Seems like lots of oral drugs, even otc are about that. I just split my doses in half about 6-8 hours apart. From my search of forums all over, people said they never really noticed much of a difference from how they split their doses.

It does so it would make sense to split up the dosage. However in my experience and many others it makes no real difference... strange I know. I wouldn't overcomplicate things. If you have 20mg then do morning and night. If you had 10mg tabs then do 4 times daily. If you up to 60mg then obviously split 3 ways.

So today is a rest day...

Diet so far so good.

Meals prepped for rest of the day.
Over cooked my chicken a bit though so its LOVELY and dry! hahah

I've always hated choking down chicken. IF it is possible to cook fresh, what I love to do now is to chop up the chicken into a bunch of squares, throw it in a frying pan ( you can use no oil or very small amount to prevent sticking) and just season it with garlic salt and some McCormicks Garlic and herb seasoning. I look forward to my chicken now when I can cook it that way. You can throw in some frozen veggies too, it's almost like a stirfry without all the oil.

Just adding your diet looks effective so thats whay I never commented. But I wouldn't personally eat that way. I would have more fruit and healthy fats in there. Less potatoes... replace some with pineapple. Include coconut oil and olive oil. But diets are very individual and that looks like it will work. You can always adjust (lower carbs and increase fat) over time.

While this sounds good on paper, and some people can get away with it, you may find that if you start eating a decent amount of fruit instead of starch, your triglycerides rise. I'm personally more of a starch (rice/potato) with fruit eaten in lesser quantities - particularly when protein is high and fat is moderate. Everyone is different though.

IMO - Best fat besides actual animal fat contained in quality meats - BUTTER (grass fed cows).

Thanks mate.

Delts are FRIED from Yesterday!!

Diet has been spot on today.

A couple of people have mentioned it may be worth adding in more fruit and replacing the rice...as MACROnutrient wise the diet is good....but MICROnutrient its lacking a bit..

Just boring eating dry food!

Would be much easier to like put steak mince, potatoes, gravy and veg in a slow cooker overnight and portion it up...would be juicy! But probs not good as not as clean

Hey bro try splitting your food into 4-6 meals. Less is more and gives your body time to digest and complete hormone cycles in response to feeding/fasting.

I'd opt for more food over supplements. Go with the K.I.S.S. approach.

I've tried all that 6-8 meals a day stuff and I got my biggest, leanest and felt my best eating 4-6 meals per day. Given the increase in calories per increase in LBM, I was doing about 4 meals at 200-225lbs. 5-6 meals at 225-255lbs.

If you feel bloated try WHITE rice over brown. For greens I'd stick to lettuces and things you would actually want to eat as part of a meal without modern nutrition propaganda. Lettuces are best. Broccoli is ok, asparagus is ok, green beans are ok for some but I think they hinder digestion and gut health after a while.

Our bodies aren't made to absorb fucking grain husks and all this fiber is simply overrated and part of conventional modern nutritional philosophy which is mostly responsible for the disease epidemics we suffer from. Telling people they need more fiber instead of telling them they need less sugar, processed oils etc is back-asswards. It just sells fiber products which is essentially crap animal feedlot junk with 5000% profit margins. It's parallel to supplement companies telling bbers they need more protein so their forced to buy supplements. Not saying fiber doesn't have it's place, but some greens and some fruit here and there will get you enough to feed your healthy gut bacteria.

While this sounds good on paper, and some people can get away with it, you may find that if you start eating a decent amount of fruit instead of starch, your triglycerides rise. I'm personally more of a starch (rice/potato) with fruit eaten in lesser quantities - particularly when protein is high and fat is moderate. Everyone is different though.

IMO - Best fat besides actual animal fat contained in quality meats - BUTTER (grass fed cows).

True... everyone is different. I know people who love the most basic diets and do well on them. In an ideal situation (funds permitting) I like to have a good balance of all my macros. So different sources of proteins, carbs, fat. My fav carbs are sweet potatoes, pasta and fruit. But literally fruit and starch are 50/50. Again everyone is different I know guys who eat 90% fruit for their carbs whilst others eat no fruit whatsoever. I always find a balanced approach is best with most things. So sure if it were me I would add in some pineapple and take away a potatoe meal but thats just me. Fat... you can't beat fish, meats, eggs and butter... but I do love to drizzle EVOO on my pasta/salad and use EVCO for my eggs.

True... everyone is different. I know people who love the most basic diets and do well on them. In an ideal situation (funds permitting) I like to have a good balance of all my macros. So different sources of proteins, carbs, fat. My fav carbs are sweet potatoes, pasta and fruit. But literally fruit and starch are 50/50. Again everyone is different I know guys who eat 90% fruit for their carbs whilst others eat no fruit whatsoever. I always find a balanced approach is best with most things. So sure if it were me I would add in some pineapple and take away a potatoe meal but thats just me. Fat... you can't beat fish, meats, eggs and butter... but I do love to drizzle EVOO on my pasta/salad and use EVCO for my eggs.

I agree man. It's an individual thing to some extent, however fats + sugars (particularly fructose, which is in fruit) in the body at the same time ramps up trigs for most people I'd assume.

Wild caught fish, grass fed red meat, some lean poultry here and there, butter from grass fed cows, a few eggs here and there, leafy greens, some pineapple/berries here and there, rice/potato = my diet in a nutshell.

Thanks for all the comments.:headbang:

Today has gone well so far, Trainin Chest + Tri's in a few hours.

Woke up this morning and pinned 100mcg mod-grf + 100mcg ghrp2 30mins after my Huperzine. I waited 15mins then Jabbed 3iu Rips.

Diets been spot on.

DELTS are STILL sore...!!

My Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes came today too.

Stay tuned!:cool:

Also...

The cycle...assuming the gear is good stuff...when should i start to notice effects??

Strength increase after a week or so?...better joints from NPP after 2weeks?

Just trained Chest + Triceps

Got a video below of me benching to see what its like technique wise..was my 3rd exercise so was pretty fried by then tbh!
:yeahthat:

**broken link removed**:lightbulb::lightbulb:

Went as follows..:D

CHEST

Cable Crossovers
15,15,12,10,8,6 then 12 with TUT 9second reps.

Decline Dumbell Press
12,10,8,5 then 10 with TUT 9second reps

Barbell Bench.
12,10,9,5, then 12 with TUT 9second Reps

Guillotine Press
1 big TUT set

TRICEPS

Close Grip Bench

Cable Pressdown
15,15,12,10, then 12 with TUT 9second reps

Rope Pushdown

Did some deep Chest stretching in between sets also.:headbang:

Just got back and pinned my peptides about to have my PWO shake.

Comments welcome on the video...its only got 60kg on..EGO down..need to get form right.

Cheers

Last edited:
I couldn't get the video to play on my phone. :(

I couldn't get the video to play on my phone. :(

The post just above yours I actually put a link to youtube..

TRY that one and let me know mate.

Really could do with some tips on me benching.
Thanks

TRY THIS ONE >>>>>> [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl2ZEQ7kC20"]JLIZZLE BARBELL BENCH[/ame]

Last edited:
Put some weight on that bar. Form will start to slip at your compensation point. Hard to critique when you use a comfortable controllable amount of weight.

Stop training tri's and pecs together, if your concerned about bench form. Your tri's are heavly involved in a bench move as stabilizers and take the weight at top r.o.m. Your form looks good, keep those elbows in.

IF you must bounce back and forth, superset chest and back. Opposing muscles, resting one while working another, pumping high O2 blood in the resting one, flushing lactic acid. Better Pump, Gains and Form through out the workout.

That was my 4th exercise mate so was pretty fried by then tbh! haha.

My grip could be an inch or so narrower i think?:confused: --My arms look a bit wide at the bottom and this was me thinking my ELBOWS were TOO CLOSE to my sides? is that not the case...

Ill get a video next time when i go heavier..will do it first or second next time.

Thanks for stopping in again though.

That was my 4th exercise mate so was pretty fried by then tbh! haha.

My grip could be an inch or so narrower i think?:confused: --My arms look a bit wide at the bottom and this was me thinking my ELBOWS were TOO CLOSE to my sides? is that not the case...

Ill get a video next time when i go heavier..will do it first or second next time.

Thanks for stopping in again though.

Here are some things I believe in on bench. I don't like to tell anyone a particular way to do anything. I also do not like to say someone is doing a movement wrong, because you never know what exactly someone is exactly trying to accomplish, or what not. Sometimes a movement can look wrong but it's modified for a reason they believe in. So with that, these are things I believe and you can maybe apply it or try it out and see what you like.

Arm width, I like to tell people to go at a width that when your arms are at the bottom point, you create a 90 degree with the elbows. This makes the forearm perfectly vertical or perpendicular to the ground and therefor gravity. So your driving force is straight through the arm. too far in, you stress more tris, too far out and I feel you start stressing shoulder and pec tie in.

***ADDED---For elbow alignment, I tell people to bring the bar down and touch the bottom of the pecs, right about the xiphoid process area, bringing it this low should automatically appropriately tuck your elbows under far enough. It's safer on the shoulders down there too. Should work the chest just as effectively. I know I feel my entire chest blown after doing ONLY that for a chest day on DC.

I like your tempo. That's what i strive for. As an additional technique, I like to get about 3/4 or so to the top so as to not lock out and with a smooth change of direction come right back down. I guess you can say this would fall under the "time under tension theory", but yeah it does keep constant tension on the target muscle. Then when I'm about to fail, that's when I lock out, take a couple extra breaths and knock out the last few.

Last edited:
Good post mate!!

By reading that i need to take an ever so slightly narrower grip as my arms are more like 100degrees at the bottom...will try create a smoother tempo on the positive phase to and not lock out.

Will get some weight on next time too and try to tuck my elbows in more

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity