over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powered by MAO, ERGO and Riptropin....

I think the above pretty much covered it. I also don't like to recommend complete ways of doing exercises unless someone looks like they are gonna hurt themselves. Your form looks fine you just need more weight on the bar so others can effectively observe your form. By that I just mean you look great and controlled but what does your form look like when your struggling with a weight... when your truly going to failure at say 10 reps. Anyone can lift up a bar with a nice motion and smooth rhythm with a light weight. But a great starting point.. great tempo etc.

I know you want everything to be perfect but I wouldn't worry so much you seem to have a good understanding of things. Now you just need to go for it and eat well and push the weights in a sensible way (as do I). Your hands don't look too wide at all. Do whatever you feel most comfortable with. Rotating your hand placement is a possibility too... I like to do fairly narrow at times but love really wide presses too.

judging by ur chest i would say drop down the flat and decline out a bit, start hitting more upper chest. incline barbell press 5-6 sets, just kill it, over to some incline flys 5-6 sets, always first couple heavy but really focus on contraction, and not just on way down but on way up.remember to squeeze!stretch ur chest out every couple of sets. then throw in some dumbell press only focusing on contracting, dont worry about weight, really go for the squeeze and u can finish off with some cross overs or some dips, u can do more if ur into high volume (which i strongly prefer myself)

as for ur drug protocol (if they were legal and u were to use them of course) i would bump up the test dose to probably double, ur looking to thicken up, test is great for that. up the parabolan to 50-75 everyday as it will shred u and ull get a nice little igf-1 increase. and increase the npp to 100ed or 600 a week as i find thats really the sweet spot to start growing, orals in and out every 4-6 weeks. if ur comfortable with slin i would add it just preworkout, starting at 10iu and working ur way up,sip on a gatorade during ur workout. eat clean, eat lots, playing higher carb lower carb days does wonders for recomping,lower them on off days and days u really dont need high carbs i would personally go lower carb days on off days and arm day(lower carb as in 75-100g). train hard and ull be very happy with ur results.

edit- u can drop the mast down/out. not really needed at this stage, i would personally switch to an ai, mast is not a good thing to stay on long term

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies again guys!

Need to weigh myself today...been a week now since starting the diet...must be on around 4,000clean calories and my abs have come through a bit and bloat down...so im not sure if im losing weight on 4,000 cals.

I thought i'd start the drug regiment slow to start off with....then in 2weeks i was gonna up the npp to 150mg eod..then 2weeks later go to 100mg ed...that should keep me progressing......

for me i have to keep as stable blood levels as i can or i get hit with sides( acne very hard) so i try and pick a dose and stick with it, and i pick a amount of gear that is optimal for the amount of food im intaking, and a dose that fits my size aswell as that would support the size im shooting for within the next couple months, gear is not the first thing to change when u stop gaining, diet is the first thing to tweek. i only add a compound in or take something out if i want to change my look. changing hormones every 2 weeks is not the way to go. there is no reason u cant make gains on a short ester hormone for 15-20 weeks. play with ur carbs,and fats. add calories, and when nothing works adding in insulin almost always works. if u cant break past a platue on insulin, carb deplete for a week, then throw insulin and high carbs back in with high carbs.

Things look good so far. I agree with need4tren about your cycle though. You should do at least 600mg of test right now. And I would get the NPP up as well.

Really appreciate the advice from Experience members.

I naturally hold water so will continue with the low test as i've not done low test before...HOWEVER

I will change my cycle to...

1ml NPP everday
0.5ml Test Prop and 1ml Parabolan eod.

Will give me;

175mg Test Prop
350mg Parabolan
700mg NPP a week

I have about 3 bottles of Deca, 3 bottles of tren e ALSO from MAO along with lots of NPP, Paraboloan

I dont THINK i should be losing weight on 4,000calories a day tho...i may not have...but the fact my Abs are more visible after a week..although my Diet is VERY CLEAN and i've 100% stuck to it so far.

Hopefully there will be some scales at the gym.

Last edited:
So just hit Back + Biceps...

Weight: 105.1kg

:lightbulb:Back..

Lat Pulldown
15 x 40kg, 15 x 45kg, 12 x 60kg, 10 x 72.5kg, 8 x 72.5kg, 6 x 80kg, 12 x 40kg TUT Reps

Low Cable Seated Row
15, 12,10,8,6 then 12 TUT Reps

Deadstop Rows Smith Machine

Rack Deadlifts (just started doing these so taking it easy)
80kg x 15,12,12,12

:lightbulb:Biceps

Seated Incline Dumbbell Curl

12.5kg x 15
15kg x 12
17.5kg x 10,7,6.

Overhead Double Cable Curl
15,12,10,8 then 12 TUT Reps

Good overall workout!

Everything on track still! :cool:

Diet still SPOT ON...however if im still 105kg next Thursday calories will increase slightly.

NPP has been increased to 1ml ED so 700mg a week...tren staying at 175 and prop staying at 175mg too.

40mg Dbol ed...been on these 5days so far.

Shoulders + Calves later on
...left delt is a bit iffy...not sure if its my rotator cuff...on the smith last week i struggled on Behind Neck Press with 50kg strict for 10,7,5 after 2 sets of 15,12 with 40kg...so will so how weight compares today.

Peptide protocol has changed to make it fit in easy..simply doing;

100mcg Mod-grf + Ghrp2 on waking followed 15mins later by 2iu Rips.
Will do another peptide shot PWO about 3.30pm...then again pre bed.

SERIOUSLY thinking about slin PWO...my diet is clean enough and its something i've not used..plus my gear useage isnt exactly high at all.

Hope people are still following.

Just back from Shoulders + Calves..

Workout went as follows...pretty sure my left rotator cuff is damaged...hurts when i lay on that side and when i do dumbell lateral raises but not so much when i do cables..booked in on Sunday to have it looked at.

:lightbulb:Shoulders

Behind the Neck Press

15,12,10,6,8 then TUT with 9reps(weight was up about 5kg so not much but still an increase)

Cable Laterals,

15,12,10,8,6 then drop set

Rear Delt Dumbells

Seated Shoulder Press (all TUT)

:lightbulb:Calves

5 working sets of 8-12reps with a 5second stretch at bottom of every rep.
2 x 30second stretches on heaviest weight i could do at the very end.

DONE...:headbang:

PWO shake drank...home now cooking some chicken!

Enjoy your weekend folks.

Everything on track still! :cool:

Diet still SPOT ON...however if im still 105kg next Thursday calories will increase slightly.

NPP has been increased to 1ml ED so 700mg a week...tren staying at 175 and prop staying at 175mg too.

40mg Dbol ed...been on these 5days so far.

Shoulders + Calves later on
...left delt is a bit iffy...not sure if its my rotator cuff...on the smith last week i struggled on Behind Neck Press with 50kg strict for 10,7,5 after 2 sets of 15,12 with 40kg...so will so how weight compares today.

Peptide protocol has changed to make it fit in easy..simply doing;

100mcg Mod-grf + Ghrp2 on waking followed 15mins later by 2iu Rips.
Will do another peptide shot PWO about 3.30pm...then again pre bed.

SERIOUSLY thinking about slin PWO...my diet is clean enough and its something i've not used..plus my gear useage isnt exactly high at all.

Hope people are still following.

As I said before bro, do it!

Theres no reason not to.

Get some bcaa's, some sort of carb powder (like karbolyn or karboload), creatine, glutamine, plus protein and take that with the slin. I think you'll like the results :)

DAY OFF Training today.

Got a Sports Massage and Assessment on my shoulders tomorrow at 11.

Then i'll be training later on.

Everything still spot on + i had one extra meal yesterday with meal 5 which was a 12inch Homemade Chicken Pizza.

I don't have a ton of experience on this, but logically it makes sense to me to that's why I chose to do things this way..... we know to keep your fats low around insulin injections, because insulin as a shuttling hormone, insulin will shuttle fat as well. So when dieting, I would try to get humalog since active time is 4-5 hours, compared to 8ish of humalin-r. I'm about 95% sure iof these time. A quick reference search would clearify that. Therefor it is in and out of your system faster, so you have less worry and less chance of fat storage when you switch back over to pro/fat or other meals that contain fat.

Morninggggggg....

Got a Sports massage in a few hours then training later on today.

Will update later!

Interested in seeing your results bro.

I will be the same compounds as well in March.

Would definately like to see you add the slin and get your feedback on that as Im considering it as well.

Soo...todays been a good day!!

Went to train Chest + Shoulders...spent AGES playing around with different exercises etc...will list my workout below on the main working sets.

Did Decline dumbbells for probs first time in a year properly...must say i could see all my chest contracting and working and could feel it properly..no other exercise apart from isolation has given me that feeling so this is deffo a staple in my workouts now..NO BARBELL work as i tried all sorts today and just DONT feel it on my chest.

Pec Dec seemed to hit my chest hard...but this was after plaing with grip..had my hands/arms high first so little finger in line with nipple..NOT MUCH FELT...switched so thumb in line with nipple and WOW the difference was huge.

Anyway...the workout went as Follows..

:lightbulb:CHEST...

Pec Dec
3 Lightish Sets 15reps to get blood flowing still
Then 3 working sets of 12,10,8 focusing on a BIG Squeeze at the top.

Decline Dumbbell Press
30kg x 15,12.
40kg x 8,6.

Hammer Strength Press - stopped about 4inches short of chest so not to bring delts into play and just short of lockout.

12,10,6 then a drop set.

Cable Crossovers
15,12,10 then a TUT set of 8 reps

:lightbulb:TRICEPS

Cable Pressdowns
15,12,10,8 then a double drop set

Rope Pressdowns
- FOCUS ON SQUEEZE

15,15,10,10 then a drop set.

Good day overall..

:cool::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:
SERIOUSLY considering SLIN... got some NOVORAPID pens on the way...just looking at carb choices and whether buying like SAN ELEMENT or KARBOLYN is worth the extra cost over like dextrose?

:confused::confused:

SLIN QUESTIONS

I have NovoRapid Pens on the way to me...

1 1/2 Hour Pre workout ill be consuming either a meal which will be lean meat and rice or a shake with oats depending on my schedule.

When i get to the gym i'm going to do 10iu NovoRapid Intramuscular and then 10mins later ill start working out and sipping on my shake.

I believe the duration is 3-4hours with peak reaching around 60-90minutes.

Intraworkout shake?

I see most people talking about Karbo-Lyn are SAN Element as the carb choice with slin...is it worth paying the extra for these over say Dexrtrose? I'm in the uk and can get Karbolyn and San Element however San is a good 25% cheaper.

Im going to add 50g carbs with 20g BCAA's, 10g Glutamine, 10g Creatine and was thinking of 10-20g PeptoPro?

Thoughts on peptopro dosage?

My workout lasts around 60minutes and i'm also going to add 20minutes cardio in PWO...

So the slin will be peaking as my workout Finishes...should i consume my PWO shake BEFORE or AFTER the cardio?

Around 45mins after finishing to 1hr ill have a solid food meal.

Wont be getting my peptopro etc till end of the week so making sure i've done it right.

Thanks

SLIN QUESTIONS

I have NovoRapid Pens on the way to me...

1 1/2 Hour Pre workout ill be consuming either a meal which will be lean meat and rice or a shake with oats depending on my schedule.

When i get to the gym i'm going to do 10iu NovoRapid Intramuscular and then 10mins later ill start working out and sipping on my shake.

I believe the duration is 3-4hours with peak reaching around 60-90minutes.

Intraworkout shake?

I see most people talking about Karbo-Lyn are SAN Element as the carb choice with slin...is it worth paying the extra for these over say Dexrtrose? I'm in the uk and can get Karbolyn and San Element however San is a good 25% cheaper.

Im going to add 50g carbs with 20g BCAA's, 10g Glutamine, 10g Creatine and was thinking of 10-20g PeptoPro?

Thoughts on peptopro dosage?

My workout lasts around 60minutes and i'm also going to add 20minutes cardio in PWO...

So the slin will be peaking as my workout Finishes...should i consume my PWO shake BEFORE or AFTER the cardio?

Around 45mins after finishing to 1hr ill have a solid food meal.

Wont be getting my peptopro etc till end of the week so making sure i've done it right.

Thanks

I think people get too caught up in spending all their money on fancy intra workout drinks. Sugar is sugar. You can sip gatorade with some L-glutamine and BCAA's thrown in and it will do the job. My friend worked with George Farrah and the carb sources he put him on when doing the same insulin mass protocol as the olympia guys were honey, bananas, grape juice, and potatoes.

WOW! Good to know JJ.

Will i take my PWO shake before my cardio or after it?

Soo...

This is my new Split..puts a focus on my chest.

Mon – OFF
Tuesday – Shoulders + Calves
Wed – Back + Biceps
Thursday – Chest + Triceps Low Volume
Fri – Off
Sat – Legs + Rear Delt Isolation
Sunday – Chest + Tri’s – High Volume + TUT

adding in Rotator stretches before every session and training them at the end of both chest sessions just to help strengthen them.

Will also be adding in 20mins Cardio PWO from Tomorrow just for overall health and fitness.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner