over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prami Problem

swolls

Registered
So I just started a new run with some Tren E and took prami for the first time. I used a tiny tiny amount to start. less then .125mg. The problem is when i was working it was making me so lethargic I was basically nodding out. Also im running letro for the last 10 days for a previous nip flare up issue. Should i put the prami on hold until I need it for sure? Or i it better to nip any kind of prolactin sides in the butt before they happen. Wondering if anyone has some advice or has had similar problems with prami. Thanks guys

Lots of people have lots of different problems with prami. I've never heard of the lethargy though. What I would do is, take a few doses over the course of a few days, see if you still have the sides, then take a few days off to see if the sides dissipate. If they do, another optional step would be to take a few more doses to see if the sides return.

If the sides come back, you will have to weigh your options between desired effect vs. side effects.

Are you running test with this? letro probably won't do anything for tren. There are some studies that show a rise in E with tren usage; whether or not this is via the aromatase pathway is unknown (at least from my research).

cool, sounds like a good plan. I am running low test/high tren cycle. I am one of those E sensitive ppl so I have to keep it in check.

Appreciate the advice. thanks

I've had the same problem and I was taking the same dose as you. I would take it before bed, but the next day I had to take long naps and couldn't get anything done (would barely be able to make it to my workouts). Luckily I have my own business, so I didn't have to worry about going into work during this time. I stopped taking it, but I've heard if you keep on it for a week or two, the side effects from Prami subside. I also had a problem with my nose getting stuffed up. I just took Clariton D for that.

Last edited:
I've had the same problem and I was taking the same dose as you. I would take it before bed, but the next day I had to take long naps and couldn't get anything done (would barely be able to make it to my workouts). Luckily I have my own business, so I didn't have to worry about going into work during this time. I stopped taking it, but I've heard if you keep on it for a week or two, the side effects from Prami subside. I also had a problem with my nose getting stuffed up. I just took Clariton D for that.

my buddy would take it in the evening or so.so about 3-5 hours before falling asleep. It kinda helped him out doing it this way.

Thanks for the replies guys. Im going to try the before bed approach for the next 4 nights and hopefully it all subsides. I honestly felt like i barely had the energy to keep my eyes open. Im a bit of an insomniac so who knows, maybe this will help me if taken at the right time.

Thanks for the replies guys. Im going to try the before bed approach for the next 4 nights and hopefully it all subsides. I honestly felt like i barely had the energy to keep my eyes open. Im a bit of an insomniac so who knows, maybe this will help me if taken at the right time.

that would be killing two pigeons with one stone eh!!! What about trying some Caber?

I have been looking for a reliable source for that. The ones I have ran across are like 8 bucks for a single 0.5mg pill. none of the legitimate research chem companies seem to have it. From everything I have read though caber is absolutely the way to go. PM me if you know of a good reliable spot

I've been taking .25mg before bed and my sleep has been amazing. crazy dreams tho... I keep waking up and saying to myself, "thank god that was a dream." my dreams are so vivid and real feeling.

Bushman, do you think its the prami or the tren? Maybe both??

As far as being lethargic? I'd guess the prami. That stuff makes me so sleepy. I take it about an hour before bed. 30 min in and I feel myself getting a little relaxed. Stick with .125mg for awhile longer. I jumped right into .25mg and it make me feel pretty sick the first day.

I've never used tren so I can't help you there. Sorry.

Tren made me tired as shit. like sitting around all day. Just took .5 of prami earlier today and I am a little agitated but not on teen, just trying to fix my shitty refractory period.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131