over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep Coach Hierarchy

Thanks for all your responses guys. I really appreciate it

I have always done my own preps and have gotten to the 4 week mark and thats where I mess up and come in flat and never full like I am 6 weeks out.

I have always held a high honor to those who prep themselves that do not have pro level god like genetics. I have helped these people as well and they respond to everything you do with them.

I communicate with my clients constantly because I treat people the way I would like to be treated and if they dont like how something is going we discuss it and make changes accordingly.

I got a coach because I want to get absolutely bone dry peeled and maintain some fullness at around 230lbs and need the extra eye to adjust my food that last week because my hunger sometimes gets the better of me. I follow a skiploading type method that I love. My body has to suffer to get lean which is fine but finding that fine line of suffering and not losing the look I want to attain.

The way things are going I am in the worse shape of my life and actually embarrassed to wear certain clothes because I usually stay vascular at 265 and im just puffy at 265.

I also explained that I am a very busy business owner and simply do not have time to do tons of cardio and have used training to get lean similar to how john meadows does his as I can train with my male clients and maintain my business. I start work at 530am-830pm and just have no desire to do 5 sessions of 50 mins of cardio in the fuckin offseason. I can see 3-4 x 30 mins with some modified hiit cardio in short duration.

Just frustrated as you can tell. I can still see my abs which is ok but I am a big believer in quality mass with proper nutrient manipulations to maintain a certain level of conditioning as we all know juice simply works better the leaner we are. This is where the perception or reality of making gains into the show comes into play. The body is simply more sensitive and can gain muscle in a caloric deficit over a 24 hour span as long as there are anabolic signaling occurring at specific times of the day when needed.

If they aren't telling you why you are doing what you are doing, and aren't evaluating pics or data every week or at least every other week, then fire them. You should be providing good data to them and pics and they should be adjusting plan. This just blows my mind and pisses me off to no end because many then think that is how all coaches are.

I was at the Mr Ohio today with a new client and he was in shock, that I actually answered his emails and he had to check in weekly. Said he felt special...I was like huh? He said his last coach (huge name) sent him the starter diet for his last pro qualifier at 12 weeks out and no more up updates until peak week when he was advised to take 3 dyazides the last 24 hours. I asked what his coach said when he was checking in during pre-contest and if he expressed concerns, and he said the coach relayed to him "I am the pro here stop asking so many questions"....

JM

If they aren't telling you why you are doing what you are doing, and aren't evaluating pics or data every week or at least every other week, then fire them. You should be providing good data to them and pics and they should be adjusting plan. This just blows my mind and pisses me off to no end because many then think that is how all coaches are.

I was at the Mr Ohio today with a new client and he was in shock, that I actually answered his emails and he had to check in weekly. Said he felt special...I was like huh? He said his last coach (huge name) sent him the starter diet for his last pro qualifier at 12 weeks out and no more up updates until peak week when he was advised to take 3 dyazides the last 24 hours. I asked what his coach said when he was checking in during pre-contest and if he expressed concerns, and he said the coach relayed to him "I am the pro here stop asking so many questions"....

JM

Holy shit .........what a joke.....I'm sure that coach charges at least a grand too. It's sad to see so many guys getting ripped off. I have recommended you so many times it's ridiculous, bc I know you care about your clients...Sorry to say, I won't be recommending you anymore:D

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws