over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

primo for women

Why are you still here? If you don't like my threads, stay the hell out. I don't have anything against you, don't even know you - just go away if you don't like my threads.

If you want to comment on primo and women, I'd be happy to discuss. The rest is irrelevant.
The problem people have is that these evo threads you post about are beginner stuff. Then you try to promote your other board and it just runs people wrong. I get it you are a sponsor and CAN do this, but it doesn't mean you should...

There has to be a more meaningful way to drive traffic to your forum. Maybe try posting something more interesting and just have evo in your sig? Its really crystal clear when you and your two buddies are in these threads.

Also, your attitude is not good. You get defensive and angry which just makes people want to flame and troll. Like that one thread where a dude made a joke and you got all sensi and started berating him...

I don't have a problem with you personally, this is constructive criticism.

The problem people have is that these evo threads you post about are beginner stuff. Then you try to promote your other board and it just runs people wrong. I get it you are a sponsor and CAN do this, but it doesn't mean you should...

There has to be a more meaningful way to drive traffic to your forum. Maybe try posting something more interesting and just have evo in your sig? Its really crystal clear when you and your two buddies are in these threads.

Also, your attitude is not good. You get defensive and angry which just makes people want to flame and troll. Like that one thread where a dude made a joke and you got all sensi and started berating him...

I don't have a problem with you personally, this is constructive criticism.

We aren't hiding, evo is even in my signature. And while the vets here might be smart and knowledgeable, there are a TON of new members with newbie questions that are afraid to post on PM and be bashed by "vets." Exactly what happened to us because our questions is "too beginner!"

Don't you realize you were a newbie 1 day? You were also desperate for help so are thousands of others. We exist to provide information for the newbies with topics they can understand; sure, it's not for all vets but heck of a lot of women want to know about primobolan.

We are doing service to our industry. We pay money $ to writers to write interesting and detailed content for our friends in the fitness and bodybuilding industry. In fact, our articles benefit the whole industry - beginner or vet because the more knowledge the better.

For those of you intimidated (male and female) but vet bullying feel free to check out evo, we don't bully anyone, all your questions will be answered:
Anabolic Steroids and PEDs

But see... that's where you are wrong. PM welcomes newbies and beginners with open arms. We simply ask that they sit back and learn before posting. There are so many newbies that if that was allowed all the time it would be nothing BUT beginner threads and that would diminish what we are.

Instead of being angry you should take pride in our collective knowledge and brotherhood.

Edit: there is a section for begimmer questions and topics. It's not as if it isn't welcomed at all. Big A started this as PROFESIONAL MUSCLE. Let's keep it that way.

Last edited:
Exactly what happened to us because our questions is "too beginner!"

I knew you wouldn't get it.

The problem with your questions isn't being "too beginner". It's being asked a million times. If you were not a sponsor, most of your threads would be deleted. We have talked about women and primo thousands of times.

Just like tri-terror, what I'm doing here is constructive criticism. But you just won't listen. You simply get angry and throw your sponsorship card at us as soon as you can.

Easy boys. I saw the statements on T-bol used with women...mentions of change im comp, any more details?

I knew you wouldn't get it.

The problem with your questions isn't being "too beginner". It's being asked a million times. If you were not a sponsor, most of your threads would be deleted. We have talked about women and primo thousands of times.

Just like tri-terror, what I'm doing here is constructive criticism. But you just won't listen. You simply get angry and throw your sponsorship card at us as soon as you can.

Asking a question again on PM grows professionalmuscle and helps the member base; it should NOT be deleted. So if someone posts a question asked before we should delete it because we are smarter then them? wtf made you so high and mighty to delete questions of new members! (oh sorry, you didn't like to see things discussed more than once eh boss!?!)

I wish we had a smily on PM with a middle finger for you, you high and mighty jerk. :devil-:mi (oh wait PM does)

And who made you the boss anyway? buzz off my threads and leave me alone. Don't post in my threads if you don't like them.

But see... that's where you are wrong. PM welcomes newbies and beginners with open arms. We simply ask that they sit back and learn before posting. There are so many newbies that if that was allowed all the time it would be nothing BUT beginner threads and that would diminish what we are.

Really? so you welcome them with open arms but they can't post questions like newbies would? yea dumb questions in YOUR high and mighty ass view but they are questions ALL of us wanted answers to at some point.

So you think if a member is new to PM they should not be allowed to ask a question because your high and mighty ass thinks it's not "advanced enough"?! who the hell made you king and boss here. You're some layman vet with 2000 posts on a steroid forum and now you are suddenly king of the steroid world and you decide what questions CAN or CANT be posted? WHO THE HELL are you to do that?

We should WELCOME new users, help them, answer any questions and all requests so they can grow learn and not hurt themselves. You got a lot to learn about helping people if you want to call yourself a "vet." Not just bad mouthing newbies for asking questions.

Lastly stay the hell out of my threads. I don't bother you, don't bother me.

Wow dude fuck off. This is ridiculous. I'm not the boss of anything, I'm simply telling you the way it is man. I don't have any power or authority. I'm not high and mighty either. Your attitude flat out sucks.

The newbs don't need to post their newb questions because its all been covered before. SEARCH. It's all there.

PM isn't meant for spoon feeding or rehashing the same topic over and over. It just isn't and if you don't like it thats cool, maybe this isn't the board for you. Plenty of others out there

Newbs learn, well smart ones, by searching and reading. I lurked on this site for a year before I joined. Just soaking in the knowledge. In that time I learned who knows what they are talking about and I searched for their topics and threads.

This primo thread? Pointless. If you had a specific question or problem or had a new dosing protocol or something that would be one thing. The entire point of this thread was what? To get people talking about it? Drive traffic to your site?

Wow dude fuck off. This is ridiculous. I'm not the boss of anything, I'm simply telling you the way it is man. I don't have any power or authority. I'm not high and mighty either. Your attitude flat out sucks.

The newbs don't need to post their newb questions because its all been covered before. SEARCH. It's all there.

PM isn't meant for spoon feeding or rehashing the same topic over and over. It just isn't and if you don't like it thats cool, maybe this isn't the board for you. Plenty of others out there

Newbs learn, well smart ones, by searching and reading. I lurked on this site for a year before I joined. Just soaking in the knowledge. In that time I learned who knows what they are talking about and I searched for their topics and threads.

This primo thread? Pointless. If you had a specific question or problem or had a new dosing protocol or something that would be one thing. The entire point of this thread was what? To get people talking about it? Drive traffic to your site?

My answer to you when you think newbies should "search" and NOT DARE ask your godly vet ass a question: :devil-:mi:devil-:mi:devil-:mi

Asking a question again on PM grows professionalmuscle and helps the member base; it should NOT be deleted. So if someone posts a question asked before we should delete it because we are smarter then them? wtf made you so high and mighty to delete questions of new members! (oh sorry, you didn't like to see things discussed more than once eh boss!?!)

I wish we had a smily on PM with a middle finger for you, you high and mighty jerk. :devil-:mi (oh wait PM does)

And who made you the boss anyway? buzz off my threads and leave me alone. Don't post in my threads if you don't like them.

You're a trip.

You're a trip.

Seriously... all my posts are out there for anyone to read. I'd like to think I've been as helpful to all as I can. At least within my scope of knowledge and experience. Most of which I've gained from THIS site by being polite and reading and searching and contributing.

Seriously... all my posts are out there for anyone to read. I'd like to think I've been as helpful to all as I can. At least within my scope of knowledge and experience. Most of which I've gained from THIS site by being polite and reading and searching and contributing.

Really? You are slamming newbies for asking questions and discouraging new members on PM to participate is what you call "helpful." Really? come on! stop being so high and mighty and admit it, you're caught red handed saying you're better then new members and you don't want them posting because its been asked before. Who the hell are you to decide who can and can't post and ask newbie questions on PM? get your own forum then you can decide to ban all the newbies, it'll just be you and "ALLEX" getting anti-newbie buff on there.

Oh yea, stop posting excuses already just fess up that you got caught being high and mighty, like you're better than everyone on professional muscle!

Dude just stop. I never ever said anything bad about newbies. I reminded YOU about the rules of this forum. You just dont know when to quit. Every post you write is angry and misdirected. If you dont like what I'm saying, by all means report me to a mod. I'll take my punishment like a grown up if they think I'm out of line.

Dude just stop. I never ever said anything bad about newbies. I reminded YOU about the rules of this forum. You just dont know when to quit. Every post you write is angry and misdirected. If you dont like what I'm saying, by all means report me to a mod. I'll take my punishment like a grown up if they think I'm out of line.

why you lying? Why do you pretend to hide facts you liar? you think you're better than newbie members because you're "smarter" and a "vet." You don't want new members asking questions, you want them to "use the search function!" Who the hell are you to tell them to post?
You're too "professional" to allow newbies to post!

Again, stay out of my threads and leave me alone!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws