over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo = Lean mass

One of the best pre-contest drugs in my opinion. No other anabolic gives the same look at 400-800mg a wk. I think that someone must be very lean already to appreciate the thin skin yet full muscle look.

ive just started 375mg test phynlprop, 700mg primo E, and 600mg EQ, will thown in 700mg tren ace and 100mg var ready to grow lean and be shredded any other opinions to this cycle?

one of my favorites defineily can get vascular with it, but diet and cardio can do that also.

Primobolan LACKS AN ANDROGENIC COMPONENT; therefore, a high dosage of testosterone should be used in conjunction with Primobolan in order to fully reap the ANABOLIC EFECTS.

Primobolan is EXTREMELY ANABOLIC, but barely ANDROGENIC at all. You NEED to add the high testosterone in there if you wanna see the MASS BUILDING MAGIC of Primo, which is SUPERIOR to both DECA AND EQ.

Out of

750mg Testosterone/600mg EQ
750mg Testosterone/600mg Deca
750mg Testosterone/600mg Primobolan

The last stack is BEST for MASS.

Interesting. I've never read that anywhere. I appreciate your "thinking outside the box" perspective.
Right now i'm running 400mgs test/week, 3-4iu's of gh/day and just started 600mgs or primo/week last week (today is day 9). I'm not trying to eat a ton of food and put on a lot of size as i'm more focused on getting lean/vascular.
Do you think raising my test dose to 600mgs/week would have a positive effect?
Also, does anyone have deca-dick-like issues with primo? I'm wondering if running a high-dose of anabolics (primo) with a test dose that is lower (mg per mg) than dose of anabolics will have a negative effect on libido like it does with Deca. I guess i'm asking if anyone experience primo-dick from running a high dose of primo with a moderate/low dose of test?

Interesting. I've never read that anywhere. I appreciate your "thinking outside the box" perspective.
Right now i'm running 400mgs test/week, 3-4iu's of gh/day and just started 600mgs or primo/week last week (today is day 9). I'm not trying to eat a ton of food and put on a lot of size as i'm more focused on getting lean/vascular.
Do you think raising my test dose to 600mgs/week would have a positive effect?
Also, does anyone have deca-dick-like issues with primo? I'm wondering if running a high-dose of anabolics (primo) with a test dose that is lower (mg per mg) than dose of anabolics will have a negative effect on libido like it does with Deca. I guess i'm asking if anyone experience primo-dick from running a high dose of primo with a moderate/low dose of test?

You would certainly benefit from increasing your testosterone dosage, especially if your primobolan dose is at or over 600mg.

There is absolutely NO NEED at all to worry about sexual dysfuntion, that's why I love Primo. Use as much as you can afford! :)

The 600mg blend of Primo esters is a great suggestion by Ross. I'm using Daman/Tsunami Brand at .4ml(50mg) and Strango Primo Ace at .5ml(50mg) 6 days a week. It's been great, daily, I'm seeing changes particularly in my shoulders.

Doesn't Primo have some of the joint benefits that Deca does?

Primobolan, at 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180%, less than Deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Primobolan, at 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180%, less than Deca and equipoise but still substantial.

That's interesting. Do you have a reference for that? I would like to read more

I am going to add primobolan to trt. Can't wait.

A lot of confusion about primo... It has sides just like everything else. It will shut you down, sure the bounce back is easier than Tren, but all AAS shut you down.

I think the info on Anavar and Primo comes from the early 90's and passed down over the years. Anavar is NOT a weak steroid, one of the strongest mg for mg. Primo is not without side effects. Guys would use 20mg of Var and 200mg of Primo since it was so scarce, or they would use fakes which obviously gave them no sides and very little gains. Anavar is now widely used and good material is available at an affordable price, not 2.5mg tabs at $10 a pop. We know 60-100mg ED is not weak and has strong body recomp changes. Many guys have notices sides from var not previously reported, like decrease in libido, irritabillity, stomach pains, decrease in appetite, sometimes joint pain, liver and cholesterol problems, etc...

Primo is still not widely used. My take as someone who used lab tested primo at 600mg per week;

1-If you are on a budget, don't waste your money. There are far better bangs for your buck.
2-Primo has a UNIQUE cosmetic effect that usually disappears with cessation of the compound.
3-It has a large potential for shedding hair.
4-It definetely contributes to HPTA shutdown.
5-It will not build large amounts of mass.
6-Under 400mg is a waste.
7-It's effects don't seem to be as dependent on what you eat or how much you eat as compared to other steroids like nandrolone.
8-It increases sex drive greatly.

In conclusion, if money is not an issue, Primo is a fun add-on to any cycle, but it will definetely not create structural or permanent skeletal muscle changes.

I agree with all of this, that being said I think primo is best used while cutting for the nitrogen retention.

I was wondering what a lower dose year round for TRT would accomplish. Like 500 test 200 primo. Slower steady and solid perhaps?

ive just started 375mg test phynlprop, 700mg primo E, and 600mg EQ, will thown in 700mg tren ace and 100mg var ready to grow lean and be shredded any other opinions to this cycle?

That's a fuckload of drugs

I guess I have been out of the loop, but I have not seen Schering Primo since 98 or 99. If they were still around, which they aren't....I would like to run 400 mg plus a week. Back when I had no idea what I was doing, I used 200mg primo with 500 mg of Omnadren.

Does anyone know the mechanism for primo hair loss? I ask because I have always been on dutasteride and that has kept it all on the old noggin. Except for one shedding cycle on EQ, I know that has a pathway for hairloss in some individuals that is poorly understood (non-DHT)...

I am anxious to get on the Primo wagon for cutting and the safety of it!

I've read that before, but only on muscle boards. It would be nice if it was true.

Do you have any references?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity