over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo worth the price tag?

I'd say if you are someone who is trying to be "cautious", ie, perhaps in later years of AAS use and trying to avoid any kind of side effects but still able to make some lean gains, then sure. But for the majority of people, there are plenty of better options, and it doesn't have to just be Tren. Deca is better, DHB is better, Trestolone is better (and at a similar price point, much much better).

1. Join anasci.org and see who has real primo
This! It's really eye opening.

REAL primo is worth the money if it's from a solid underground source or you homebred your own. Great result even at low dosages, people that do not see results at low dosages, 300mg usually have a lot of body fat and can't see the visual difference this drug makes, I love taking lean skinny guys and giving them primo and watching them transform like auto bots :)
If I was a chubby perma bulker I would not bother with it, if your a lean spartan looking motherfucker then YES even a little will show outstanding body recomposition. I say the same with masteron but you will NEVER get the full pumped muscle look with masteron, primo you get hardness and fullness.
Have you ever noticed primo or mast to be significantly better than the other for building strength? Or is any difference marginal? And would you have any idea as to why so much mast e is faked? In contrast, mast P seems legit from most sources.

I used mast e once many moons ago and when it was tested, it came back with a sharp peak and no one knew wtf this shit was. Sponsor is long gone now. So I dont know what I was injecting. Probably concentrated unobtainium.

Have you ever noticed primo or mast to be significantly better than the other for building strength? Or is any difference marginal? And would you have any idea as to why so much mast e is faked? In contrast, mast P seems legit from most sources.

Primo gave me better strength increase, master on just gives me a hard look, primo gives me a hard look with full looking muscles.

Primo Dose?

Primo gave me better strength increase, master on just gives me a hard look, primo gives me a hard look with full looking muscles.

@600mg was the "damn look at me" dose.
@300mg was the "I'm not that fat" dose, I could tell even at 300 that my body composition was changing.

Depending on your goals and expectations It can be. I have had no complaints.

My take, save your money. I ran Schering Primo amps back in the day and they were good., and exp. That being said, you can get more bang for your buck.

IMO stenbolone ace would be a better option, far less oil volume and greater returns.. Different drug, but very similar results on the surface IMO.
Maybe I'm just biased, because I love stenbolone ace lol
I had never heard of stenbolone until I read your post and promptly spent half an hour clicking links from a google search lol. The little bit I’ve read is interesting for sure. Are their sources still selling it? Or do you just have a huge stash lol?

I had never heard of stenbolone until I read your post and promptly spent half an hour clicking links from a google search lol. The little bit I’ve read is interesting for sure. Are their sources still selling it? Or do you just have a huge stash lol?
My brother I wish I could help you, but out here in the forum I will not answer any source related questions. I'm confident that some other members could help you out in that department. This is just an unwritten rule of mine, because out here in the community this area that belongs to the members and it's not a place for soliciting. Please understand my position ;)

My brother I wish I could help you, but out here in the forum I will not answer any source related questions. I'm confident that some other members could help you out in that department. This is just an unwritten rule of mine, because out here in the community this area that belongs to the members and it's not a place for soliciting. Please understand my position ;)

Shit is like this is why you’re one of the few sponsors I actually read when you post....

Primo is my best drug.
Lean gain, vascularity, no water retention, no side effects felt.
If you ve money, do not hesitate.
300mg is a great dose
500mg is my sweet spot

Shit is like this is why you’re one of the few sponsors I actually read when you post....

Very refreshing to know when a sponsor is a bodybuilder that has a passion for the sport rather than just some guy looking to make money. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131