over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Professional Muscle VIP Lounge

We were having issues with the subscription manager so I'll be creating two other options for joining/renewing the VIP:

1) A subscription section in the member's usercp...You can automatically subscribe/renew your VIP status right on the forum but you would need to email your order to [email protected] or it would become a "donation" of sorts...As in a percentage of that amount will go towards the PMstore giveaways. But the system will automatically be able to update your status and send you email notifications before your access expires.

2) I am going to create a VIP product on the store...This will be for those that do not see anything they want at the store but still want access to the VIP. It will work the same as the above, with a percentage going towards PMstore giveaways.

Ok...I set up the subscription paypal option in your usercp's: VIP Lounge Subscription

You would need to email your $50 order to [email protected] or you can just message the ProfessionalMuscle handle with your order. If not, it will be used as stated above towards future PMstore giveaways!

I also created a VIP Lounge product page on the site: VIP Lounge Subscription

Remember:

1) Subscribing as a VIP gains you access to the VIP Lounge, HGH and AAS Testing forums.

2) The Ultimate Holiday Contest as of now sits at 25 Sponsors for almost $10k in Prizes...The largest contest in the history of these forums!

Bump for the pro muscle store & lounge. I placed an order on Friday & my was at my door on Monday. Excellent shipping time!

JOIN THE VIP TODAY!!!

$50 ORDERS RECEIVE: VIP Lounge, HGH and AAS Testing forum access!

3 Great Sponsors this month: GEARDEPOT, FLASH LABS and PROMUSCLESTORE!!

25 Sponsors ~ Almost $10,000 in Prizes lined up for the Ultimate Holiday Contest!! You don't want to miss it!!!

*Leave your username in the comments section at checkout.

**broken link removed**

Bump for the pro muscle store and lounge. I placed an order on Friday and was at my door on Monday. Excellent shipping time!

:yeahthat::headbang:

You guys dont want to miss out on the huge holiday giveaway coming up.

25 sponsors!

$10,000 in prizes!

And growing!

Place that order, get in on the contests. Unbelievable stuff happens in the vip lounge.

You guys dont want to miss out on the huge holiday giveaway coming up.

25 sponsors!

$10,000 in prizes!

And growing!

Place that order, get in on the contests. Unbelievable stuff happens in the vip lounge.

:yeahthat::headbang:

Bump for the lounge and pm store. Getting closer to that massive holiday giveaway. You bros literally can't afford to miss out on this.

Reactions: K1
Bump for the lounge and pm store. Getting closer to that massive holiday giveaway. You bros literally can't afford to miss out on this.

Yup - HGH, AAS, PEPS, SARMS, SUPPS...You name it this contest will have it! Nothing like it ever on these forums before...This will be a first! Almost $10k in Prizes from 25 Sponsors...Definitely don't want to miss it!!

Well worth a $50 order...Especially for those dumping in $100's to 1000's in gear a year!!

Yup - HGH, AAS, PEPS, SARMS, SUPPS...You name it this contest will have it! Nothing like it ever on these forums before...This will be a first! Almost $10k in Prizes from 25 Sponsors...Definitely don't want to miss it!!

Well worth a $50 order...Especially for those dumping in $100's to 1000's in gear a year!!

I cant wait to see what's up next month. Just a few more days!

*Typos are made purposely due to link backs with the forum interfering with our store links backs lol.

LAST DAY FOR THE NOVEMBER SPECIALS >>> CLICK HERE <<<

>>> NOVEMBER PROFESSIONALMUSCLESTORE SPECIALS <<<

PROMUSCLE HOODIES: BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF! Use code MUSCLE at checkout PROMUSCLE HOODIES

REPP SPORTS REACTR RTD: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! Use code REPP at checkout: REACTR RTD

iSATORi ACTIVE WH3Y: BUY 2 GET 1 FREE! Use code WH3Y at checkout (spell the word correctly at checkout, deliberate typo's made): ACTIVE WH3Y
DOUBLE DISCOUNT OFFER: Featured Brand of the Month 15% OFF!*

AXIS LABS FAT BOMBS: BUY 2 GET 1 FREE! Use code BOMB at checkout: FAT BOMBS

AXIS LABS CBD GUMMIES: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE! Use code CBD at checkout: CBD GUMMIES

CONTROLLED LABS WHITE WARPED: BUY 2 GET 1 FREE! Use code WARP at checkout: WHITE WARPED

REDCON1 BREACH or BREACH BALLISTIC: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE! Use code RED1 at checkout: BREACH BALLISTIC

MUSCLETECH VAPOR1: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE! Use code TECH at checkout: VAPOR ONE

DELCZEG DERMACEUTICALS: FREE SHIPPING when you BUY 3 OR MORE!* Mix and Match: HUMANOFORT

BLACKOUT COFFEE CO: BUY 3 OR MORE and receive a FREE Enamel Camping Mug! Mix and Match: PROMUSCLE COFFEE

SYNTHETIK INDUSTRIES: Spend $300 and receive FREE product! Leave your FREE product in the comments section at checkout: SYNTHETIK

3 GREAT SPONSORS THIS MONTH: GEARDEPOT, FLASH LABS and PROMUSCLESTORE!! JOIN THE VIP TODAY!!!

*Free Shipping and Double Discount Specials are available by email orders only due to platform integration. Contact [email protected] for those Specials.
*Specials are subject to change at any time, so check back regularly for NEW Specials!

**broken link removed**

Looks like the holiday contest has started. Take advantage of that mass PM discount that went out this morning and make an order at a huge discount. That order gets you acces to vip!

25+ Sponsors
$10,000... yes, $10k dollar worth of this sites top sponsors goods being given away.

You will kick yourself for letting this pass you by.

Looks like the holiday contest has started. Take advantage of that mass PM discount that went out this morning and make an order at a huge discount. That order gets you acces to vip!

25+ Sponsors
$10,000... yes, $10k dollar worth of this sites top sponsors goods being given away.

You will kick yourself for letting this pass you by.

Bump...Huge!!!

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL: 25% OFF STORE WIDE! Use code CYBER at checkout!

HURRY THIS OFFER IS VALID FOR TODAY ONLY!

25 SPONSORS - ALMOST 10,000 IN PRIZES!! JOIN THE VIP TODAY!!!

*Leave your username in the comments section at checkout to receive VIP access!
cyber_900x.jpg

Place an order at Professional Muscle Store and become a VIP member today! The amount of prizes being given away this month is way beyond generous. It's like Santa got a gym membership and lost his fat ass, and now he wants everyone else to be big and lean too! Join the VIP today folks!

Place an order at Professional Muscle Store and become a VIP member today! The amount of prizes being given away this month is way beyond generous. It's like Santa got a gym membership and lost his fat ass, and now he wants everyone else to be big and lean too! Join the VIP today folks!
Lmao. Gunga, you always have a way of explaining stuff the very best. Lmao. Hope you have been well buddy.

Those who have not spent, or donated $50, to get into VIP area yet should seriously consider it. Winning prizes for a few minutes of your day while on the site anyway is well worth it. Especially now with the huge amount of sponsors involved with this months giveaway.

I've won enough to cover the cost of the things I bought from the store. Others on here have won a ton of stuff. It's really shocking that not many new people have gotten in lately. The shipping from the store is super fast so I just think it's a no brainer. I like the store & the VIP is just bonus.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws