over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROOF: ProSynthesis-17 more Effective than Today's EAA Products

I think 100 gm EAAs is way overkill. The body can only use so many aminos at once. Remember, when you take EAAs, your dumping them into your system all at once...much faster than even whey protein. Research does show that consuming 25 grams of EAAs provides a greater anabolic and anticatabolic effect than 10 gm, so it makes sense to go up to that dosage. However, we don't really know what the point of diminishing returns is. It's probably not much more than 25 gm. Personally, I would limit my EAA dose to about 25 gm...simply because I doubt that consuming more would provide a significantly greater anabolic and anticatabolic effect. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Also, keep in mind that 25 gm of EAAs is equivalent to roughly 60 grams of whey protein (in terms of EAA content). It's also important to remember that 25 grams of pure EAAs enters the system much faster than 25 grams of EAAs found in 60 grams of whey protein. This means you would need to consume 100+ grams of whey protein (or more) to achieve the same peak blood levels found in 25 grams of pure EAAs. These are just rough estimates.

One interesting study shows that just 7 grams of EAAs increases protein synthesis to a greater degree than 30 grams of whey protein. However, as we all know, when it comes to aminos acids/protein, protein synthesis rate is only one of several factors responsible for determining growth rate. Anti-catabolism is another factor. Another factor is the total AMOUNT of EAAs, as the body needs plenty of building blocks to build maximum amounts of tissue around the clock. Just because a product might maximize protein synthesis and stop muscle breakdown more effectively than much larger quantities of whole food protein or protein powders, it doesn't necessarily mean it will result in more actual growth. For example, even though 7 grams of pure EAAs provides a greater PEAK anabolic and anticatabolic effect than say, 65 grams of protein from red meat, it won't build more actual tissue. This is because 7 grams of pure EAAs gets used up very quickly. In other words, 7 grams of EAAs builds muscle very quickly, but for only a short period of time. In contrast, 60 grams of protein from red meat might result in slower growth, but it will last for much longer, resulting in greater net muscle growth.

This has been the problem with traditional EAA products for a long time. They are great for maximizing the protein synthesis signal and rapidly inhibiting muscle breakdown, but they don't provide enough total EAAs to optimize the growth process long-term. This is why people don't use EAA products in place of a protein meal. Rather, people typically use EAAs in addition to whole food proteins/protein powders. Normally, EAAs are used FIRST (in order to maximize protein synthesis signaling and rapidly stop catabolism) and then they are followed up with a larger protein meal (whole foods or powders) in order to provide enough building blocks to keep the growth process going.

This is where ProSynthesis-17 differs from the competition. Unlike traditional EEA products, which typically provide anywhere from 3-10 grams of total EAAs, ProSynthesis-17 provides 25 grams of EAAs, along with 10 grams of additional growth supporting aminos & growth factors. In doing so, ProSynthesis-17 provides enough total EAAs to rival a large whole food meal (such as 60 grams of protein from whey, or 65 grams of protein from red meat), while maximizing protein synthesis signaling and inhibiting catabolism to a much greater degree than whole food meals/protein powders.

If there is one downside to ProSyntheis-17, it is that the aminos within it will be all used up within about 4-5 hours. This is longer than low-dose EAA products, but not as long as a piece of meat, for example. However, as bodybuilders, most of us aren't waiting a long time inbetween meals, so 4-5 hours is more than adequate. There are so many other benefits with EAAs. They don't fill you up as much as whole food/powders, so won't feel stuffed all the time. You will actually look forward to your next meal. In fact, even 35 grams of aminos (the total amount found in proSynthesis-17) mixes up about as light as water...and is absorbed about as quickly, as well. With pure EAAs, there is no digestion required. When they are consumed, they move right into the intestine, where they are immediately absorbed just like water.

There are a ton of other benefits associated with EAAS (ex. superior amino acid ratio), but I won't get into all of them here.

In short, ProSynthesis-17 provides greater anabolic and anticatabolic benefits than traditional EAA products, while also providing an amount of total building blocks to equal a large wholefood meal. No other product does this...and it provides these benefits without filling you up, causing distension, or causing digestive problems.

For many years I pretty much ignored EAAs...and then I started doing some research. This what led me to discover the downfalls of modern EAA products...and inspired me to correct these flaws.

And one is the biggest advantages of ProSyntheis-17 is that it will provide all these benefits MORE COST-EFFECTIVELY than protein powders or whole foods. Yes, you will get more for your money with ProSyntheis-17 than with any protein powder. I've searched around...and I can't find a single decent quality protein power anywhere that provides the amount of EAAs found in ProSyntheis-17 for the same cost. It's really not even close. Sine I first posted, I have decided to further increase the number of servings, with only a tiny price increase. It will be an even better deal than it was going to be. You're going to get over a full KG of aminos for an awesome price.

Beautiful. Thanks!

YES!!!! It is the BEST thing you can take if you're trying to stimulate recovery & growth. I say that confidently. EAAs provide a greater anabolic signaling and catabolism inhibiting effect than ANY other category of supplements in existence, while also providing the actual building blocks required for growth to occur. ProSynthesis-17 does this BETTER than any other EAA product in existence.

I wouldn't take it a full hour prior, though. Maybe 20 minutes beforehand. The aminos will be flooding your system by then.

I'm looking to release it shortly after the new year begins.

So hypothetically (again sorry lol) if I was only going to take 1 scoop ProSynthesis 17 each day, is it best to take it pre workout to have high amino levels during the workout? Or post so none of the aminos are burned up for energy?

Mike hasn't been logged on since January 10th, I wonder what the status of this product is.........

Mike hasn't been logged on since January 10th, I wonder what the status of this product is.........
I just received the sample and it is good to go, so I am going to put in my purchase order tomorrow (Monday). It shouldn't be more than a few weeks now.

Man... ProSynthesis-17 sounds like some great stuff!!! Very excited to give it a go when it's available :) Anxiously awaiting its launch.

@Mike Arnold when it is available to order will it be listed on masupps &/or will you post here in this thread? Maybe a heads up when it will go live?
I'll put up a thread here.....and you'll also see it on the MA Labs (masupps.com) store when it is available.

Man... ProSynthesis-17 sounds like some great stuff!!! Very excited to give it a go when it's available :) Anxiously awaiting its launch.
I am excited too. The bottle contains over a kg of aminos. 1050 grams, to be exact.

I am likely going to produce an entire line based around the ProSynthesis-17 formula. In addition to the original base formula (the one I'm about to release), I am strongly considering making a product called ProSynthesis Perform, which would be the ProSynthesis formula combined with Cluster Dextrins. I am also strongly considering making a product called ProSynthesis Burn, which would be a combination of ProSynthesis and Ketones (D-BHB). I may add some other stuff to these formulas, but these would be the basic foundations.

Eventually, I may even release an economy size version ProSynthesis, which would probably be like a 5 pound container for an amazing price. This would be a great product for people who use EAAs regularly.

Let's see how this original version sells first. The better it sells, the faster I'll release these other versions.

The great thing about EAA products is that they are universally valuable to basically everyone within the strength or physique arena. I've released a lot of unique, novel products over the years, but many of them are not directly applicable to the goals of our community. In other words, they don't build muscle or increase performance. I have decided to change this. I'll still sell all the products I currently have, but most of what I develop in the future (Mitrazepine aside, which is about to be released) will be focused more directly on the goals and needs of the bodybuilding/strength community.

I am excited too. The bottle contains over a kg of aminos. 1050 grams, to be exact.

I am likely going to produce an entire line based around the ProSynthesis-17 formula. In addition to the original base formula (the one I'm about to release), I am strongly considering making a product called ProSynthesis Perform, which would be the ProSynthesis formula combined with Cluster Dextrins. I am also strongly considering making a product called ProSynthesis Burn, which would be a combination of ProSynthesis and Ketones (D-BHB). I may add some other stuff to these formulas, but these would be the basic foundations.

Eventually, I may even release an economy size version ProSynthesis, which would probably be like a 5 pound container for an amazing price. This would be a great product for people who use EAAs regularly.

Let's see how this original version sells first. The better it sells, the faster I'll release these other versions.

The great thing about EAA products is that they are universally valuable to basically everyone within the strength or physique arena. I've released a lot of unique, novel products over the years, but many of them are not directly applicable to the goals of our community. In other words, they don't build muscle or increase performance. I have decided to change this. I'll still sell all the products I currently have, but most of what I develop in the future (Mitrazepine aside, which is about to be released) will be focused more directly on the goals and needs of the bodybuilding/strength community.
yup i want to try them all.... need this stuff....

Mike, is this still planned? It's been awhile since the last update.

Think he said his supplier was slow... But I'm interested to see this stuff as well. Aminos have gotten so down expensive lately, Im curious to see the price he can sell it for.

Think he said his supplier was slow... But I'm interested to see this stuff as well. Aminos have gotten so down expensive lately, Im curious to see the price he can sell it for.
This is very slow. I'm wondering if pricing is cost prohibitive for the market at the moment.

Yes, it's getting close now. There were a few hold-ups, but the labels are being printed now, so we're almost done.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws