over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proposed Cycle

Steve123

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hello,
I've been making the mistake of scattering around questions so I appreciate everyone's patience. I will not do that in the future. I wanted to consolidate my thoughts here with my proposed cycle just to get any final thoughts that you guys might have. I attempted to be as thorough as possible but please let me know if I'm ommiting anything material that you need to know.

Purpose of cycle is CUtting

Height:
5'10"

Weight:

Body fat %
15-20 range (prly closer to 15 - measured at 12 recently but I think that's low - I can see abdom. outlines but no clarity yet)

Training Routine - include splits:
4 days high intensity low volume: chest/bic; quads/abs; rest; back/tri; hammies/shoulders. Mod intensity cardio 20 min. x 3 (will increase slightly each week)

A sample day of your diet:
CKD (Cyclical Keto): 65% fat; 30% pro; 5% carbs for 6 days - - 1 giant carb refeed on saturday night - low pro/low fat/high carb (at present - about half dirty/half clean)

What your goals are:
Cutting, preservation of muscle mass, perhaps even add a little lean mass. Did contest last year but came in looking like a POW. I was measured at 5% at the time but I was probably more like 7 or 8. I was loosing as much muscle as fat at that point.

Previous AAS use:
None

Blood Work:
Liver, kidney and Tri's all good. Lipids good. Test 430 (reference range of 250-900); Free Test 16 (reference 5-30).

Proposed Cycle:
Low/moderate dose Test Ethan only. The goal is to preserve intensity in the gym, promote a little muscluar water retention, improve energy and sense of well being but limit the typical sides of using estrogen mediated steroids at a higher dose. If lightening strikes, perhaps add some lean mass. Trying to mitigate the crash with the week 13-15 TRT style dose below (controversial topic I know).

Strucuture:
Test E: 225mg/week (3/4 of a CC): weeks 1-12
Test E: 150mg/week (1/2 of a CC): weeks 13-14
HCG: 250 x 2 week, last 10 weeks of cycle 5-14
Nolvadex (liquid IBE): 20/20/20/20/20/20

Questions:
1) at such a low dose, would A-dex even be necessary? I'm not sure I want to even bother making the purchase to be honest with you.
2) I'm thinking 225mg/ew is fine for cutting. \

Thanks Man

Last edited:
i wouldnt worry about the adex

as far as dosage, looks fine to me... nice layout.. SOMEONE read the rules :)

Hello,
I've been making the mistake of scattering around questions so I appreciate everyone's patience. I will not do that in the future. I wanted to consolidate my thoughts here with my proposed cycle just to get any final thoughts that you guys might have. I attempted to be as thorough as possible but please let me know if I'm ommiting anything material that you need to know.

Purpose of cycle is CUtting

Height:
5'10"

Weight:

Body fat %
15-20 range (prly closer to 15 - measured at 12 recently but I think that's low - I can see abdom. outlines but no clarity yet)

Training Routine - include splits:
4 days high intensity low volume: chest/bic; quads/abs; rest; back/tri; hammies/shoulders. Mod intensity cardio 20 min. x 3 (will increase slightly each week)

CKD (Cyclical Keto): 65% fat; 30% pro; 5% carbs for 6 days - - 1 giant carb refeed on saturday night - low pro/low fat/high carb (at present - about half dirty/half clean)

What your goals are:
Cutting, preservation of muscle mass, perhaps even add a little lean mass. Did contest last year but came in looking like a POW. I was measured at 5% at the time but I was probably more like 7 or 8. I was loosing as much muscle as fat at that point.

Previous AAS use:
None

Blood Work:
Liver, kidney and Tri's all good. Lipids good. Test 430 (reference range of 250-900); Free Test 16 (reference 5-30).

Proposed Cycle:
Low/moderate dose Test Ethan only. The goal is to preserve intensity in the gym, promote a little muscluar water retention, improve energy and sense of well being but limit the typical sides of using estrogen mediated steroids at a higher dose. If lightening strikes, perhaps add some lean mass. Trying to mitigate the crash with the week 13-15 TRT style dose below (controversial topic I know).

Strucuture:
Test E: 225mg/week (3/4 of a CC): weeks 1-12
Test E: 150mg/week (1/2 of a CC): weeks 13-14
HCG: 250 x 2 week, last 10 weeks of cycle 5-14
Nolvadex (liquid IBE): 20/20/20/20/20/20

Questions:
1) at such a low dose, would A-dex even be necessary? I'm not sure I want to even bother making the purchase to be honest with you.
2) I'm thinking 225mg/ew is fine for cutting. I have two 300 mg/ml vials from Z. I could run a higher dose cycle but I would like to save the other one for another cycle if at all possible.

Thanks Man

So, great layout. Great information and very very detailed information. I think that you will get great results. I personally don't see anything wrong with taking 225mg of test enanthate.

Good luck and stick with the plan, i am sure you will get great results.

Well you know your diet and your training and you've done your research all you need now is to take some before pics. Good luck and I'm willing to bet you will gain muscle.

everything looks god but the diet. im just not a fan of the ratios. talk to alex a or Phil about contest prep, that will be the best way to hold muscle and drop the fat, maybe even do the whole grow into a show thing. i have a feeling that if the macros were alittle different you would grow and cut at the same time.

Looking good - good post and nice layout. You will not be disappointed.
If you have Nolva on hand (just in case of gyno - unlikely, IMO), I wouldn't worry about the adex unless you were running about 2X that amount.
Best of luck on your experiment. Keep us posted.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I appreciate your feedback.

I actually took the first pin today. Man, I had that so hyped up in my brain but it turned out to be quite uneventfull.

My only concern now is my plastic lid does not want to attach firmly to my vial and I'm not sure if that's ok. I hate having the rubber exposed.

What your goals are:

Not the best diet IMO.

I was never a big fan of keto style diets either but I'm telling you carbs and me just don't see eye to eye. I know I need them so I have a carb bomb on weekends to replenish muscle glycogen. I may introduce some carbs though on the way down...maybe a taper of some sort - carbs am and around workout followed by a reduction. I just want to clean up a little first.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I appreciate your feedback.

I actually took the first pin today. Man, I had that so hyped up in my brain but it turned out to be quite uneventfull.

My only concern now is my plastic lid does not want to attach firmly to my vial and I'm not sure if that's ok. I hate having the rubber exposed.

The plastic lid is a "flip-top". Its kind of like the shrink wrap around the lid to a bottle of vitamins. Use an alcohol swab to wipe the top of your vial every time. Make everything sterile - much lower risk for abcess/infection.

Guys,

Going into Week 3. Just wanted to provide a little feedback. I'm doing 360 a week right now instead of 250. 360/2 shots every 3 days.

Observations (please comment if you can):
1) No Weight loss at all :(... Diet is on th money. So I'm thinking I could be picking up some water from the test. I'll give it some time before do anything drastic diet wise. 2 weeks isn't enough to see much on the caliper readings but I'm keeping a close eye on it.

2) This week I got unbeleivable muscle pumps. Like nothing I've every experienced before, not even during a pre-contest carb up (those who compete know what i mean). Is this normal for Test????

3) Noticing some water/puffiness in the chest area along with some minor discomfort. I began Nolva at 20 mg each night. (IBE Liquid that I have from the summer - looks good- not crashed). I'll discontinue it in a week or so.

4) I'm pretty well trained so it does not shock me that I'm not noticing much in the way of additional power yet. BUT, it's hard to explain, I feel a better mind/muscle connection and I feel more fluid doing my workouts. It's almost like I'm still hitting the same weights but it feels like I have better form/control
Maybe in the coming weeks I'll pick up a little strength.

That's it for now.

funny and ironic

I thought for a minute I was reading about myself... other than your diet and cycle.. well and your age... bro our stats are identical, even down to carb processing.. your not from the south are you, may need to make sure your dad wasn't in my moms hen house...

Guys,

Going into Week 3. Just wanted to provide a little feedback. I'm doing 360 a week right now instead of 250. 360/2 shots every 3 days.

Observations (please comment if you can):
1) No Weight loss at all :(... Diet is on th money. So I'm thinking I could be picking up some water from the test. I'll give it some time before do anything drastic diet wise. 2 weeks isn't enough to see much on the caliper readings but I'm keeping a close eye on it.

2) This week I got unbeleivable muscle pumps. Like nothing I've every experienced before, not even during a pre-contest carb up (those who compete know what i mean). Is this normal for Test????

3) Noticing some water/puffiness in the chest area along with some minor discomfort. I began Nolva at 20 mg each night. (IBE Liquid that I have from the summer - looks good- not crashed). I'll discontinue it in a week or so.

4) I'm pretty well trained so it does not shock me that I'm not noticing much in the way of additional power yet. BUT, it's hard to explain, I feel a better mind/muscle connection and I feel more fluid doing my workouts. It's almost like I'm still hitting the same weights but it feels like I have better form/control
Maybe in the coming weeks I'll pick up a little strength.

That's it for now.

1.) It is your DIET!

2.) Yes, your muscles will respond better on AAS

3.) Usally 4-6 weeks, you will see a bigger jump, should notice slight increase after 2 weeks.

4.) At 40, your test levels are probally naturally lower, hence feeling of well being.

1.) It is your DIET!

3.) Usally 4-6 weeks, you will see a bigger jump, should notice slight increase after 2 weeks.

4.) At 40, your test levels are probally naturally lower, hence feeling of well being.

I am standing behind Pesty 110% on this one. That macronutrient ratio would never work for me for the goals you outlined.

It seems like you are really serious about reaching your goals and all so here is a reccommendation, why not hire one of the online trainers that we have here at promuscle? They will help you to reach your goals....and in the healthiest manner possible.

This is just my 2 cents.

1.) It is your DIET!

I am standing behind Pesty 110% on this one. That macronutrient ratio would never work for me for the goals you outlined.

It seems like you are really serious about reaching your goals and all so here is a reccommendation, why not hire one of the online trainers that we have here at promuscle? They will help you to reach your goals....and in the healthiest manner possible.

This is just my 2 cents.

Thanks guys. No extra cash right now for another trainer. Besides I have one already but he's a big keto fan; hence my diet outline the last couple of times.

I may take matters into my own hands - lol. How do you think the following would work, given the AAS addition?

300g PRO
300g CHO
50G Fat

That should get me right under 3k. With all the carbs, I could probably hit the cardio real hard too. Right now, I'm lower intensity because without the carbs I don't want to overdo it. That might be part of my problem. Last time I was doing allot of HIIT/Sprint work/Gassers/20x3's etc. Old football speed work. I lost a shite load of fat but muscle too because of the lower carb intake.

I would think the Carbs along with the AAS might actually be a very good combo.

Fire away with any comments guys!

Thanks guys. No extra cash right now for another trainer. Besides I have one already but he's a big keto fan; hence my diet outline the last couple of times.

I may take matters into my own hands - lol. How do you think the following would work, given the AAS addition?

300g PRO
300g CHO
50G Fat

That should get me right under 3k. With all the carbs, I could probably hit the cardio real hard too. Right now, I'm lower intensity because without the carbs I don't want to overdo it. That might be part of my problem. Last time I was doing allot of HIIT/Sprint work/Gassers/20x3's etc. Old football speed work. I lost a shite load of fat but muscle too because of the lower carb intake.

I would think the Carbs along with the AAS might actually be a very good combo.

Fire away with any comments guys!

Try 400g Protein, 200g Carbs, 80g Fats. Cardio in the AM, Cardio post-workout.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear