over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

protein shakes

railslave

Kilo Klub Member
1 quick question? can i blend my protein shake and store it in the fridge for the morning? thanks

Any reason why you're gonna whip it up tonight and save it for the morning? Is this a long drawn out thing for you? Most shakes are powder, water and shake and drink. Unless you're putting a bunch of stuff in there and its time consuming, I would say try to do it as soon as drinking time.

TP, makes a powder in a jug. Just add water and shake. already pre-measured out.

I say if you are using a blender and you train very early - go ahead and blend it up the night before. Both my wife and my daughter would have my head on a platter after the 1st time I ran the blender at 5:30am.

cool bro, thanks, i only need the premix 2 days a week, i wake up early, hit the cardio at the gym, and drive 80 miles one way to my job. thaught it would be alittle easier.

I say if you are using a blender and you train very early - go ahead and blend it up the night before. Both my wife and my daughter would have my head on a platter after the 1st time I ran the blender at 5:30am.

ha ha, i def dont need a cranky wife at 5am in my house....lol just trying to be creative on things. now on to what i can put on tuna...........

I kind of always wanted to know the answer to this. Not sure why i ever asked but i always wondered if storing a protein shake in milk overnight in the fridge would cause the protein to denature at all? Anyone know this or is the protein fine and still as effective as it were if you whipped it up right away?

I kind of always wanted to know the answer to this. Not sure why i ever asked but i always wondered if storing a protein shake in milk overnight in the fridge would cause the protein to denature at all? Anyone know this or is the protein fine and still as effective as it were if you whipped it up right away?

ill try it next sunday and let ya know................

cool bro, thanks, i only need the premix 2 days a week, i wake up early, hit the cardio at the gym, and drive 80 miles one way to my job. thaught it would be alittle easier.

Holy crap :eek: God Bless yah bro. Thats some commiment. Hope it all works out for you.

HAHAHA I can imagine that lol

1 quick question? can i blend my protein shake and store it in the fridge for the morning? thanks

yeah bro why you wana do that it doesnt take that long . but i am sure yo will be fine souldnt be any problem

Holy crap :eek: God Bless yah bro. Thats some commiment. Hope it all works out for you.

when i say i only need to premix 2 days a week, is because i work early in the morning only 2 days a week.....lol......................id rather premix the night bebore if i can so i dont wake the wife up at 445am.:D

i dont have a 9-5 job the trains run 24-7

now on to what i can put on tuna...........

My fav right now is 2T low fat olive oil Mayo & 2T No Sugar added sweet relish with a squirt of mustard or Tobasco sauce to a can of chunk lite. On Ezekiel bread, of course...
Damn - seems we've attracted spam...

Don't blend shakes at all.

Don't use the blender at all. Put your protein in a bowl, add just enough water to whip it into a pudding like paste and then eat it with a spoon. If you add to much water and the consistancy is to weak for pudding paste, then just pour the mixture in a glass and fill the rest of the glass with water and stir. You won't have any clumps nor noise.

This way is a much better way then a blender to consume Protein powder.

I have try that before and problem is, it goes all cloudy and discoloured. I would blend it fresh and drink it right away. That is just my opinion.

Protein powder does not degrade when mixed with water.

Why would you want to blend it the night before? It only takes a mere 5 secs to make a protein shake in the morning.

Don't use the blender at all. Put your protein in a bowl, add just enough water to whip it into a pudding like paste and then eat it with a spoon. If you add to much water and the consistancy is to weak for pudding paste, then just pour the mixture in a glass and fill the rest of the glass with water and stir. You won't have any clumps nor noise.

This way is a much better way then a blender to consume Protein powder.
aeliop, thats a great idea, ill try that instead. thanks to everyone who shared their opinions:)

My fav right now is 2T low fat olive oil Mayo & 2T No Sugar added sweet relish with a squirt of mustard or Tobasco sauce to a can of chunk lite. On Ezekiel bread, of course...
Damn - seems we've attracted spam...

thanks quad, ill try this out. ive been making this

4t olive oil
4T lime juice
2 cloves garlic
black pepper to taste

it not bad at all, but not something i can do every day

thanks quad, ill try this out. ive been making this

4t olive oil
4T lime juice
2 cloves garlic
black pepper to taste