over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron opinions

I agree with this. its nonsense and I see posts in every thread by this sponsor. it would be great if they were blocked from open forum and only allowed to post in sponsors section. its obvious to see, they are doing this so members see their name

Their stuff thats not copy and pasted is often dead wrong too..don't want newbies steered wrong

It's enough that I wouldn't even consider using this sponsor.........

I'm
Curious how many people use proviron? I've heard of people taking
It year round. Even cruising. What are your thoughts on proviron ? How beneficial do you guys find it?

I've only used proviron a few times but it made me too angry and I couldn't handle feeling that way. I'm very emotional in general so I can only use certain compounds and still feel happy and not a manic mess. I'm using masteron in its place for its estrogen and progesterone lowering effects. Plus it's so-called ability to block SHBG. I'm not even sure if that theory is still considered beneficial or not.

I think so..

Would Proviron suppress endogenous hormone production when taken on its own?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

i do believe that it is an androgen and does suppress natural T production.

I agree with this. its nonsense and I see posts in every thread by this sponsor. it would be great if they were blocked from open forum and only allowed to post in sponsors section. its obvious to see, they are doing this so members see their name

It looks like one of them is actually female but with completely no knowledge of aas etc. So she just agrees with other posts and copies and pastes stuff after googling the drug mentioned. The rest of her posts just don't make any sense. The other ones just don't make any sense :eek::D It also seems they are part of one big group of 3 different sponsors. At first I thought they aren't techinally breaking any rules so just ignore them. But it's got to the point it's just ridiculous and their nonsense is in every thread.

It looks like one of them is actually female but with completely no knowledge of aas etc. So she just agrees with other posts and copies and pastes stuff after googling the drug mentioned. The rest of her posts just don't make any sense. The other ones just don't make any sense :eek::D It also seems they are part of one big group of 3 different sponsors. At first I thought they aren't techinally breaking any rules so just ignore them. But it's got to the point it's just ridiculous and their nonsense is in every thread.

Exactly i agree. Its got out of hand, every thread now

Here is a little info on proviron. Hope you like it.
Proviron is a DHT derivative. DHT compounds assist with hardening of the physique, lack of water retention,increased sex drive.
The increase in hardness comes from a reduction in free estrogen levels, because proviron has the ability to 'latch-on' to the estrogen binding enzymes ,It competes so to speak for its position, it does this aggressively, thus decreasing water retention. Also the the lack of aromatization and the fact that the drug is prototypical androgen, causes a significant shift in the body’s estrogen/testosterone ratio. proviron's atomic structure is incapable of forming estrogen. It also has properties with AR's.. Increasing the AR expression, proviron/DHT uptake to further increase AR expression, repeating this process over and over ...
This allows other AAS compounds to appear to be amplified with there effects ,assisting the compounds - (What does this mean?) It can be a master key so to speak, having multiple functions - It binds aggressively to the AR's and SHBG, thus it may increase the activity of other STEROIDS in the system
One of the greatest characteristics about Proviron and seldomly discussed is it's "Antidepressant" properties. With this being said, when it was first developed it was widely utilized in treatments for Bi-polar,OCD and Anxiety. As we know that depression is basically a chemical imbalance that comes about through the "Signaling" issues between receptors. Proviron improves the quality of the "channels" that the cells use to communicate and interact.
My supervisor has a great write up if ok i would like to post for everyone. It is very informative .

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm
Curious how many people use proviron? I've heard of people taking
It year round. Even cruising. What are your thoughts on proviron ? How beneficial do you guys find it?

Trt by itself = 5 out of 10, in terms of positive benefits both physical and mental
Trt + proviron (or masteron) = 10 out of 10... Great energy, libido, well-being, and moods

No need for additional estrogen control because these 2 products are very effective, long as you're using reasonable dose of test.

Anyone that struggles with any depression can strongly benefit from proviron.

It is a year long Staple for Me, along with my baby Aspirin.
Cheap and effective with any cycle and on low dose the only anti e needed.

It is a year long Staple for Me, along with my baby Aspirin.
Cheap and effective with any cycle and on low dose the only anti e needed.

X2

I love running Proviron while cruising. Makes everything better.

I used to run 200 mgs of mast e with my cruise test dose (200mgs) looked like I was on a full blown cycle.

Had to give mast a break because of hairloss :eek::mad::(

In many ways, Proviron is a very unique anabolic steroid. Proviron is not used to promote large buildups in mass, although it can serve an important purpose during such a phase of training. We will, however, find Proviron to be far more common in cutting cycles, but once again its purpose will be somewhat unique.

Quoting steroid profiles on steroid.com to make your posts?

X2

I love running Proviron while cruising. Makes everything better.

I used to run 200 mgs of mast e with my cruise test dose (200mgs) looked like I was on a full blown cycle.

Had to give mast a break because of hairloss :eek::mad::(

What dose did you run proviron while running mast and test eth ? How was your blood work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What dose did you run proviron while running mast and test eth ? How was your blood work?

I didn't run proviron and mast together, Its usually one or the other.

Either 250 test and 200 mast or 250 test and 50-75 proviron.

Blood work comes back clean - I do bloods pre cycle and post cycle.

Are you guys finding legit proviron from sponsors on here?

This is my first run ever with proviron and will include it in every cycle from here on out! I'm sold...

Im liking masteron better than proviron interms of libido it gives me alotta lead in my pencil very nice . I wonder if you bumbed your masteron to 400-500mg would it effect your lipids? Simply test at 250 and mast at the 400-500 mark

The Synergy between them is sick.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear