over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

allbeef

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Periodically I get on a soapbox after hearing about arrests related to international deliveries. I have seen it over and over and over again and I can almost predict with 90% accuracy exactly why an arrest occured. It is almost always the same set of circumstances:

Somebody uses their own address: their mommas address, or their friends address to recieve internationally.

Why don't you just include the keys to the front door or your mammas car? Thats the kinda friends I want who phuck up my life over 300 tabs.

US customs has been very successful at intercepting lately and there are a few people that went down. There are a lot of other people who had their product intercepted, but were not hurt. Now I am going to once again tell you how they do it, or how they should do it.

They go to a ma and pa mailshop and they open a small box using their real ID. They include on the postal form, their ministry name, there wifes craft business, or about any other business name they want to include and recieve in.

No you don't need business licenses you just need to list the names you recieve mail in.

The mailbox provides insulation and makes it hard to force possesion. If you don't understand why this is then research it. The only persons I know who have been popped at mailboxes were people with to many seizures for the address, or who responded to a phone call to go in and retrieve a pack. Furthermore, you make it very easy for the postal inspector to arrest you if you rent a USPS mailbox.

In an event of a seizure, you don't resend to the same box, you close it. You are betting that because you used a business name to recieve in and the fact that rarely is there local followup on the first seizure, you are never connected to a seizure.

I hope you understand this. Please do not write me as I have no time or desire to be involved in these types of discussions.

My friend in China has been banged pretty hard by US customs. He doesn't need kids being disrespectful to him. He is a man of integrity and it angers me greatly to see the sh*t that some pussies write him in relationship to their delayed delivery.

If you insist on him resending to the same address after a seizure you deserve to get phucked.

Allbeef

DEA still needs to prove that "you" actually had the pack sent to "your location." Anyone can send a pack to anyone, and LE cant just go kicking doors in. Now, if they find your email with the order and the ip matches to your house you had the pack sent to, thats the only way they can get a warrant, b/c mail fraud is very common and LE has a major deficet in costs and cant afford to kick in doors unless they know for sure the person ordered and the gear is in the house. Take Allbeefs advice it is very good, but if you already ordered and had it sent to your pad, fi something is fishy, just deny the pack and LE cannot even breath on you.

what do you mean by a mailbox provides insulation. if it goes to my house w/ my name. boom ...isnt it my property. and if it got caught "i" would get in trouble?

how would a usps box be any different. my box, my mail. my fault right?

i understand the concept of deny deny deny.

Good to see you here and Posting Allbeef. Hope youve been Doing well old friend.

Yes!!!

Good to see you here and Posting Allbeef. Hope youve been Doing well old friend.

Glad AB is still here and helping the community as always!!
We have much luv and respect for ya bro!!:)

What other mailbox can i get besides usps?(from where?)

Please research!

This board is FULL of INFO...in some cases, a little too much...so do your research please.

"what do you mean by a mailbox provides insulation. if it goes to my house w/ my name. boom ...isnt it my property. and if it got caught "i" would get in trouble?

dont bring the drama to your door step, take heed to what the man posted.. no need to analyze/critisize the suggestion.... its for your benefit!

I had two friends get popped because of this, not the fact they had it delivered to their business, but they signed for it(that was not the determining factor) they sent cash, so that didn't pop them. They paid for the shipping charges using a credit card. If you don't sign for it, or they can't track it with your info and you use cash, They can not prosecute you, it would be entrapment.

I had two friends get popped because of this, not the fact they had it delivered to their business, but they signed for it(that was not the determining factor) they sent cash, so that didn't pop them. They paid for the shipping charges using a credit card. If you don't sign for it, or they can't track it with your info and you use cash, They can not prosecute you, it would be entrapment.

WOW, cc is the worst payment. Really the only payment possible that can convict you.

Good to see you around AllBeef. You have always been a tremendous help.

OPINION PLEASE???

IF SOMEONE HAD A PACK SIT IN CUSTOMS SINCE MAY 3RD, AND IT DIDNT CLEAR YET,,, WHAT COULD BE SOME OF THE CONDITIONS WHY IT DIDNT BYPASS YET?

this thread is great. i have never had a problem because i have taken the advice of others and searched, researched and researched some more. Use your head people

I agree, this thread is awesome for inexperienced individual, such as myself.

being in the US really sucks sometimes :rolleyes:

ALLBEEF rocks. Read many of his posts before and was sad to see him drop off after ORD in September. Thanks for coming back. We need you!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws