advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

puffy skin near the elbows while doing syntherol protocol in triceps?

oh-yeah

Newbies
Hi guys, i`m currently doing a triceps protocol with syntherol and i`ve noticed that the skin near my elbows is getting puffy... any of you got the same ? can be that some of the stuff came out of the muscle? maybe it`s just the inflammation.. should i put ice?

thanks

Hey man I just finished doing my triceps lastnight and I didn't have that once. Are you sure you're hitting the right spots? Can u feel it in your triceps? It could be just inflammation. I know I was shooting tren into my triceps before and I would get that same with biceps. I'd have a reaction or too much swelling and it would swell near my joints too. But with syntherol I never had that.

Hey man I just finished doing my triceps lastnight and I didn't have that once. Are you sure you're hitting the right spots? Can u feel it in your triceps? It could be just inflammation. I know I was shooting tren into my triceps before and I would get that same with biceps. I'd have a reaction or too much swelling and it would swell near my joints too. But with syntherol I never had that.

yes i`m hitting the right spots.. i can feel it.. hopefully it`s only inflammation
thanks anyway bro

You may be missing the actual muscle and hitting a pocket which is having the oil flow down to your elbow...This is when you are hitting the lower back head of the triceps?!

Are you massaging the area post injection...Depending on the size and definition of the tricep area and being able to see individual head it is easy to miss the muscle and have the needle go between the muscle group and connecting tissue which would create the flowing into the joint area.....

Yeah that makes sense. Or you're having a reaction maybe too. I know with tren Ace when I hit my back upper head of my tri it would swell like crazy!! Maybe the cotton seed oil or whatever the fuck was in the tren lol. And with that swelling near my elbow would also swell like it would travel for whatever reason. I know I didn't miss the tri tho because the head would get huge and my measurement would increase lol. I stopped doin it cuz I worried about damage

Syntherol was amazing on my tris tho felt barely any inflammation just could see the oil pushing the muscle up

You may be missing the actual muscle and hitting a pocket which is having the oil flow down to your elbow...This is when you are hitting the lower back head of the triceps?!

Are you massaging the area post injection...Depending on the size and definition of the tricep area and being able to see individual head it is easy to miss the muscle and have the needle go between the muscle group and connecting tissue which would create the flowing into the joint area.....

yes it`s when i`m hitting the lower back head... i`m sure that i`m not missing the muscle cause it`s pretty big and i feel the oil being in there. i do massage enough after the injections, so what should i do if i`m hitting a pocket? changing spot and depth could be enough? or maybe massage like crazy untill the pocket go away?

if i inject always around the same spot is it easier to form a pocket?

if i inject always around the same spot is it easier to form a pocket?

I would suggest hitting another spot...Try to rotate around as much as possible...The area needs enough time for the oil to dissipate.....

how much oil u injecting? and what needle length you using?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws