over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PUKE DAY AT THE GYM

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Yup i puked doing legs today havent puked in awhile but i know it was from the speed stack i drank.

Does anybody know the best way to get fired up without taking speed stack or whats your favorite method of getting crazy in the head before hitting 5 plates on a squatt.

My training partner said he takes aspirin and a caffeine tab but BBA said not to take aspirin for some reason i cant remember so i need everybodys advice thanks .

I

For an amazing session or to get my pumped, I pop an ECA stack, then for the important set I put on something heavy, Enter SAndman usally does the trick, then I think of this mother Fu**er who cheap shot my brother in the mouth when I was younger, at that point im raging and ready to kill this set.

maybe your headband was on a little too tight? ;)

lol that was funny....But what really gets me going as vitor said was something that has happened in the passed or what gets me going is either people who have it harder in life with cancer or someone you have lost because death. For some reason people I knew that have died really piss me off for some reason. When my grandmother died I that same day i had the best workout ever. Or better yet just think of some fucker that takes up space in the gym hahaha i know that pisses some of you guys off. :)

Dorian Yates used to listen to different kinds of music for each bodypart he was doing. Legs obviously being the heavy shit. But all the other bodyparts would be a little lighter music just to switch things up.

i just need to know what supps are good for making me alert and hyper + explosive ,, i love speed stack but it doesnt sit well on the stomach :(

i have no problem with mind over matter just need the high feeling of caffeine which gets me amped.

Motivation/ Clips

well check out how Mr "O" does it **broken link removed** this is massive! and should give some motivation

ever try redline from vpx? Only have used it a few times, but liked how I felt before a workout. It was puke day for me too, but didn't quite make it to 5 plates on the squats.

Speed Stack

I literally cannot workout now w/out my fruit punch speed stack first. I think if I get a decent meal in about 45-1hr before a workout it may help. The ECA stack is popular but I just cant imagine combining ephedrine,caffeine and aspirin to be too good for the pumper.

Get some ephedra and some caffein caps. I guaranfuckintee itl work.

yup

TooPowerful4u said:
Get some ephedra and some caffein caps. I guaranfuckintee itl work.

just one of each if you feel sluggish does the trick for me

Vander, you didn't happen to drink that meat-8 before your workout did ya. ;)

BigBoyJ said:
Vander, you didn't happen to drink that meat-8 before your workout did ya. ;)
no actually i had a chunky tuna shake why?

Vander_V said:
i just need to know what supps are good for making me alert and hyper + explosive ,, i love speed stack but it doesnt sit well on the stomach :(

i have no problem with mind over matter just need the high feeling of caffeine which gets me amped.
I would say 25mg of ephredrine and a glass of apple juice. The apple juice should sit well in the stomach and it works better that 50mg of caffeine, plus it give you that extra little bit of simple carbs for the work out.

I used to do ultimate orange but cant' get it anymore so I just drink a couple bottles of AMP...from mountain dew..it's just caffeine and sugar...i've also been taking superior's creatine ethyl ester...but to tell you the truth I think good workouts come from proper nutition.I get my best routines in when I eat and get the timing right in time for me to hit the gym..lotsa energy..good pumps...and fulfilling muscles

later

bro if i was you i'd just look at myself to get psyched...I look at your phyique it gets me psyched just look in the mirror :)

Vander_V said:
no actually i had a chunky tuna shake why?

You just answered you own question, man.

Personally, I can't hardly workout anymore without my ephedrine and caffiene. I'm just too lazy without it. :mad:

v!!!!

why dont you drink the speedstack 1 hour before leaving to go to the gym....not on your way to the gym (ESPECIALLY ON LEG DAY)!! no more puking for you lol!! :rolleyes:

Not sure if this would be a good permanent solution but have u thought about smelling salts? Ammonia or whatever it is

I generally just let my training partner talk bad to me, maybe even smack me around a bit, and some other silly shit. Speed stacks and things like that get me going so bad that sometimes I can't even concentrate on workingout. I generally save those for game days as I don't need to concentrate, just react.

I'll second the VPX redline - pretty damn good shit for getting you going. Classic Ephedra, caffein and maybe a lil yohimbe works well too.

DrG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity