over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump Putnam at the North American- In the First call outs with the LH's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again

lynx said:
Look to me Jess and Peter have heard what has been said to them. If they listen and choose not to follow the advice given to them, let them be, they’re adults.

They both are in college :a:tion-sm (or were, I think Jess graduated I’m not sure) so it seems that they have something to step back on if their careers don’t take off in the sport. If someone kept cramming “you’re not good enough, this sucks take it from me, this is a seedy world watch out” I’d tell you to back off as well. :chee;y-sm To me it seems like they are enjoying what is happening so far. If they get squashed later down the road then let the “I told you so’s” start to fly. :action-s:

BTW Peter congrats on your 5th place finish.

I dont see where anyone has told then that it is a seedy world, that you werent good enough or even this sucks take it from me. I cant understand how anyone can take what we said as such???? No one told then that they had nothing to fall back on. What I cant figure out for the life of me and what IABADMAN hit on the head was that hint after hint after hint I told People to not blame this on lack of funds to buy "supplements". That is illiegal. You put your picture on here, where you live, etc...then say that you could not get everything you needed? How many hints do we need to drop? Do you realize that everyone on these boards knows what Pete looks like, where he lives and that he takes shit now??? To me, that is STUPID. What is it going to take for you guys to learn? Like you said, we dont know you and you dont know us. Keep your MOUTH SHUT. Do the show, take your place like a man. It was the North Americans, not the OLYMPIA.

PHIL HERNON said:
I dont see where anyone has told then that it is a seedy world, that you werent good enough or even this sucks take it from me. I cant understand how anyone can take what we said as such???? No one told then that they had nothing to fall back on. What I cant figure out for the life of me and what IABADMAN hit on the head was that hint after hint after hint I told People to not blame this on lack of funds to buy "supplements". That is illiegal. You put your picture on here, where you live, etc...then say that you could not get everything you needed? How many hints do we need to drop? Do you realize that everyone on these boards knows what Pete looks like, where he lives and that he takes shit now??? To me, that is STUPID. What is it going to take for you guys to learn? Like you said, we dont know you and you dont know us. Keep your MOUTH SHUT. Do the show, take your place like a man. It was the North Americans, not the OLYMPIA.

Ok, I misunderstood, that's what seemed was coming across. I was getting bummed out :eek: I will go sit in the corner now. :'heeky-sm Sorry.

Hey

lynx said:
Ok, I misunderstood, that's what seemed was coming across. I was getting bummed out :eek: I will go sit in the corner now. :'heeky-sm Sorry.

Just take a time out!!! :st:r-wars :s:ar-wars ::tar-wars :star-wars

PHIL HERNON said:

Ok, I suppose I'll put my nerd cap back on and actually do some work.

time out

PHIL HERNON said:

In the corner !

Big picture

Don't post on a "OPEN FORUM" and not get expect a response...One should not talk about "supplemnts" or lack of'while posting pictures and name of show...especialy pro quailfers & national shows..did anyone see them handing out paper at olympia...Pete you still need to drop down to middle weight for nationals...

Jail

Well I will also say that this is NO JOKE.. IBM, Phil, I am w/ you on this..I am also a felon (violence-related) but I still got the book thrown at me to make a precedent out of it. I would prolly get defensive too if I was in Peter's shoes, but he and Jess must also remember they are on a "high" so to speak, and when ever we as humans are on that high, we have trouble seeing shit for what it is. What I mean is, I may have had a GREAT year playing football, and got voted MVP, etc etc, and then arena teams come around, and I think (fuck that! I want the NFL!) <--- Everything MUST be put into perspective, because for the ones that DO make it, they do not want to hear about the goal they fought to accomplish get tossed around like it is easily the next level to compete it. NOBODY likes that. Relaity sucks sometimes, and ALOT of the times it is about who you know, the right time and place etc... Determination can certainly get you places, but NEVER and I mean NEVER count your chickens before they hatch!!!

Good point Ivan

Ivan said:
Well I will also say that this is NO JOKE.. IBM, Phil, I am w/ you on this..I am also a felon (violence-related) but I still got the book thrown at me to make a precedent out of it. I would prolly get defensive too if I was in Peter's shoes, but he and Jess must also remember they are on a "high" so to speak, and when ever we as humans are on that high, we have trouble seeing shit for what it is. What I mean is, I may have had a GREAT year playing football, and got voted MVP, etc etc, and then arena teams come around, and I think (fuck that! I want the NFL!) <--- Everything MUST be put into perspective, because for the ones that DO make it, they do not want to hear about the goal they fought to accomplish get tossed around like it is easily the next level to compete it. NOBODY likes that. Relaity sucks sometimes, and ALOT of the times it is about who you know, the right time and place etc... Determination can certainly get you places, but NEVER and I mean NEVER count your chickens before they hatch!!!

Here is another way to look at it. Only the ELITE make it into the NFL each year, leaving many great players waiting until next year to try again. There are about 150 new NFL pros each year. There are about 5 new IFBB pros each year.

Iabadman said:
I am going to let that go ,cause you dont know me just yet .......there was no malice on anyones part here ......everyone here wants you to both do well .........And nobody thinks either one of you are stupid [ until now ], we were just sharing honest expirences and opinions ........you were the one crying about being broke for your prep for your show [ how is that smart ? doing a national show without your finances in order ] Dieting only 8 weeks ? And now desrepecting people that were only offering honest advice[ you are posting on a forum ] that is your best interest .....Phil was one of the best genetic speciments ever .Tmuscle is a highly reguarded competitor that would smoke you in a show ,despite being almost twice your age ......me ? I had all the potential in the world [ ask DANTE aka doggcrap] Played two years of profootball and was 9-0 in MMA before my arrest.[ and now make more money than any pro besides maybe Ronnie and jay ...and that is maybe ]....you are just proving to be an insecure wanna be .........And since you dont know me .....just let me know the next big show that you be attending, if I can make it [ eventually I will make one that you will attend], and I will make sure to introduce myself ......and we will see how you act when I am in your face .........I was trying to convey Big Phil 's thoughts, as well as my own and hoping you two would open your eyes abit ...........Now ......I say go fuck yourself ....pm me when you want to meet up k ? ,,,,,I will be more than happy to hand you your ass in front of your lady .....[ you wouldnt be the first guy I KO'd at a national show .....lol]

I just got into my parents house to check this. What is this? It is obviously being directed towards me, correct? First, if there was anything(which there wasn't) that was to piss someone off came across wrong and wasn't intended towards you. Look and see that I posted another thread in the aftermath of my first. I too felt that it perhaps came off brash and rude. I quess I could have deleted the thread but rather I chose to reply to my reply with saying that I apologize if I was sounding like a prick. Second, I do wish to openly apologize again. I don't need beef with unknown people out there. If my second thread was read as saracastic that wasn't EVEN the case! I
wish to resolve this here and now. We all here should be allies and not enemies. I just came into the thread without much time to respond and thinking to myself that it's all cool and we know what we are doing. We do appreciate your thoughts and kind words. We are decent people and would hope that any of you guys would great us with an open hand. If I can only go so far, then I would hope you guys can be my supporters. Sorry, I just came into Jess's comments and thought all this silly and came off wrongly. Phil and your boys have my attention and respect. I hope ya'll realize this and forget this stupid stuff. Perhaps you guys can PM me with training suggestions and or ideas in areas where I can improve. I was hoping I could get back from CA and show off some pics of our trip and the show. I'll get them up when I have a moment if you guys still wish. I have to go to a football game. GO BIG RED!!!

it's a huge mistake and wrong,,

if your feeling's are hurt or if you dont think we dont support ,encourage , help in any way your dead wrong .. and with consistancy in the next few years you will do well and we certainly wish that for you also.. that being said we just want to tell everyone not just you to enjoy ,do your best ... if thats all u want to take so be it , but keep it real , but the comments u got from all were good helpful hints AND fuel for you ... go with it and Time will show everything , we will be here keep us posted .

T-MUSCLE said:
Pro cards are now given to top 5 in any show .. there its headed that way
I'll push it.... lol...... .. Attaining a Men's BODYBUILDING PRO CARD is without doubt one of the rarest feats in sports... PERIOD!........AND in top ten hardest sport achivments ever... thats what this sport is , the rest of us or the 99% of us will not and could not earn a Bodybuilding Pro Card EVER.
I do not at all follow the other related sports , becuse they are not even in the same class in any fashion .and misleads many young BB athletes
So Pump , chances are ,like 99% of us here , BB is something we do our best in and our source of exercise thats reality in Men's BODYBUILDING .

until my idea comes true and top 5 get cards in all shows ,there is just not a chance for anyone who does not have everything we could see now .would turn Pro in Men's BODYBUILDING.

Phil Hernon was and is one of the most gifted athletes in our sport ever !
that is even rarer than a Men's Bodybuilding Pro card .and It took Phil close to a decade to win a card .in most cases it takes 15 years to build a Pro calibur BB physique ...
Listining to Phil is my suggestion to anyone , as athletes you earn respect
over years ..again Phil has that too...
everyone on here has no idea what it takes to accomplish what Phil has IN the era that he did it !!! which is a whole other subject !

Mind your elders folks ...check yourself BEFORE you wreak yourself !
solid post bro.

Vander_V said:
i say jump you say how high

Escuse me?? You want a slap in the mouth?

LOOK

I may have started this entire thing about Peter and the other guys not having what it takes to make a good pro , heres what i came up with , I simply examined 3 specific catagories in a certain order of importance.

1 STRUCTURE(BONES) - which cannot ever be changed.

2 GOD GIVEN GENETICS - which cannot ever be changed .

3 ASTHETICS (SMALL JOINTS AND WAIST LINE) which also unfortunatly can never be changed.

I belive these 3 things are THE most important catagories of Body Building. correct me if im wrong?

so in conclusion i looked over there pictures and also heard what some people have told me who have seen them in person, what i see here is MUSCLE yes they all posess muscle and they all have decent size in certain areas BUT do they have the BIG 3 as i call it, maybe they come close to having 1 outta 3 , my point is you must obtain all 3 to be what i call a PRO .

Jeff willet and Kenny Jones are also pros but what kind of pro are they? thats my entire point , who gives a shit about a card what matters is what impact you have in BB what chance you stand what ability you have to compete .

loading yourself up with a bunch of shit to slide by in a national show to claim a pro status is garbage in my eyes .

Now b4 anybody gets upset again realize these are simply my thoughts and theres nothing wrong with me speaking my mind , i did not attack anyone or disrespect anyone if you find it to be that way well you lack security in yourself and are living in lala land , see the big picture here folks .

WITHOUT OBTAINING THE BIG 3 YOU MY AS WELL BE EQUAL TO KENNY JONES OR A GREG KOVACS.

Big A said:
come on man it was funny , lighten up , im just fn around on here.

I appreciate your appoligy and willingness to want to make any hostility go away ......Just like you and Jess are very real as well as talantented , just remember there are others that have been there and done that already [ not everyone is a bluffer some of can back up what we say in reality ] if anything other than just take a good hard look at what yourselves....are the risks [ gear , relationship strains , money probs , law trouble ] really worth your efforts ? ] You and your girl seem very happy .Why risk that ?where will all that attention leave you when it over ? You both are intelligent and we dont doubt that you have thought things through [ as far as you can at this point in your young lives ] We are just saying look at the big picture and becareful what you say on here or to anyone else by being a reconized bodybuilder you are a target .[ did you know that every IFFB is actually listed by the DEA as known drug user and possible supplier ?.....this a fact ......if they feel destroying any pro or top amatuer ,they can in the drop of the hat .....ask Rodney McCloud ? One year second in a pro show ,the next year jobless and life in shambles] I just wish you the best ........and I know you both will do whatever you want ,which you should ......You just seem happy and Healthy ......Phil , T , and I see that ......just giving you a different perspective that was all ..............I am sorry for jumping the gun , but being an aggressive Siclian ,sometimes it is hard when people show disrespect when they I have know idea who they who they are talking to ......[ I do realize most people are full of crap on the net ......but the boys here are way different ] My best to both you and girl .........we want to see your pics ......you look very good in that other pic posted ...[ attention is nice huh ? I liked it ] But remember guys, attention doesnt usually transend to money earned in the bodybuilding / figure area ......Congradulations on your placing ....like I said you both have alot to be proud of ......goodluck

ONE MORE THING

Sorry Peter if i stirred things up , I really do mean that all bullshit aside , im sorry if i offended u in anyway that was not my intention what so ever, best of luck to you and Jess .

Big A said:

WHOAH i never seen Big A heated like this before. I wonder who would win? i might post a poll later lol

TooPowerful4u said:
WHOAH i never seen Big A heated like this before. I wonder who would win? i might post a poll later lol
more fuel to the fire please lol. you lil instagating bastad :p

Vander_V said:
more fuel to the fire please lol. you lil instagating bastad :p

who me? :angel-:mi

Iabadman said:
Played two years of profootball and was 9-0 in MMA before my arrestAnd since you dont know me .....just let me know the next big show that you be attending, if I can make it [ eventually I will make one that you will attend], and I will make sure to introduce myself ......and we will see how you act when I am in your face .........I was trying to convey Big Phil 's thoughts, as well as my own and hoping you two would open your eyes abit ...........Now ......I say go fuck yourself ....pm me when you want to meet up k ? ,,,,,I will be more than happy to hand you your ass in front of your lady .....[ you wouldnt be the first guy I KO'd at a national show .....lol]

HEY YOU AINT SO TOUGH U BIG BULLY. IL KICK YOUR Azz LMFAO.

(great now i gotta hide at all the shows i attend lol) I love IBM's tempter its hilarious haha At least i dont got Big A after me like Vander does lol :a;tion-sm

ADD: why did u knock sum1 out at a national show? LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member