over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump Putnam at the North American- In the First call outs with the LH's

Status
Not open for further replies.
TooPowerful4u said:
HEY YOU AINT SO TOUGH U BIG BULLY. IL KICK YOUR Azz LMFAO.

(great now i gotta hide at all the shows i attend lol) I love IBM's tempter its hilarious haha At least i dont got Big A after me like Vander does lol :a;tion-sm

ADD: why did u knock sum1 out at a national show? LOL

Dude come on man didnt you know me and Big A are bros , infact he likes me so much he asked me to run the site but i respectively said no thanks Big A your doing a pretty good job on your own he laughed of course and asked if i had an extra stogie i said for you bro no problem then we shot the shit for awhile and told eachother wed meet up for a round of golf on sunday HAHA :p :D ;)

All I have to say is Im sorry for ever starting this thread. What started out as wishing someone good luck, has turned into people handing out threats and name calling. I dont know what to think after reading all of this :confused:

AWN2004 said:
All I have to say is Im sorry for ever starting this thread. What started out as wishing someone good luck, has turned into people handing out threats and name calling. I dont know what to think after reading all of this :confused:

YEA JERK! Your gonna be responsible for Big A and Vander beatin the shit outta each other lol

JessFit said:
Oh. . .and it looks like we may have beat Vander as cover models for muscle mag :), Talk to ya soon!-Jess

Say it ain't so Vander :mad:

JessFit said:
we already know we are both hot stuff:). LIGHTEN UP, BUDDY. This is all in fun. -Jess

P.S In my eyes (and I'm sure in many other's on the board) YOU my friend should take your own advice, and "Just be happy".

got to admit it kind of tickled me to see Phil referred to as "buddy".

I wonder if this reverse psychology worked on Phil ?

Hey Tp4U ...................I am glad that I could provide you with some laughs .........it shows your maturity .........If anyone should be listening to what is being said here it is You !!!......Maybe , if you quit acting like a jackoff and realized the message that Phil [ T,and I ]were trying to send here, maybe you would see that those lessons should be applied to you more so than Jess or Peter ......[ at least they will taste some high level of success and good for them] ......And take your nose back out Vander ass......it is clear what he really thinks of you from when you guys had your little beef .....[ am I lying ? Down deep you know he thinks your a tool ] As far knocking people out at shows over the years .....two were competitive national level guys that thought that they could show disrespect from a distance , but when they got beat down they thought different ........bodybuilders often think being Big and strong translates into fighting success ........and quite often it leads to thier demise on the street ............When I fought ....I trained with some of the best in boxing , kick boxing , and MMA and more than held my own............shoot ....had I not been stabbed in my eye in NY , then things would have been different as far were my place in the fight game went [ I know talk is cheap ...lol ..I am nobody which I can live with ].........Ivan , can say the same thing , he has a ton of MMA potentail , but an inccident left him shying away from the sport .... Ivan , is just like me ......we like everyone and are polite , but if you act like a bad ass or are disrespectful ......we will step up at anytime no matter where it is .[ and yes , it gets us into trouble at times ] Anyone , can win a fight at anytime , and yes there are plenty of guys around that could beat my ass , but I treat people well and I expect the same in return .......when I dont get it I am willing to call someones Bluff anyday .....Sometimes ......people only learn from being beat down ........MAybe some day we can meet ......and I can give you an education.......Not everybody is a joke my friend ......maybe you need alittle help understandin this I dont even really care for this tough guy crap , it is just I dont shy away or let disrespect fly like most ...........I have bitten my tougue quite abit when it comes to you over your time on this board . I realize you are very driven and focused , and you seem like a decent guy , but don't act like you are somebody that can pop off to me or anyone else here .........because bro , we have all seen your wrestling clip , and your little pics , you not someone in a position to ever pop off to me .. I promise you that ...So go back to what you to best kiss ass and ask over complicated questions .........now sit in the corner little boy !!!

Vander_V said:
come on man it was funny , lighten up , im just fn around on here.

How did I know you were going to say that?
You always insult people and then say it was just a joke as your way to get out of it.
That doesn't cut it with me.
You better stop being disrespectful!

ok i dunno whats up with promuscle but that was the second time i typed up a long response and the board wouldnt take it, and its lost. Im not spendin any more time on it... i dont even know why i wasted THAT few minutes defending myself for no reason. Summerized.... You contradict yourself by saying you are respectful and treat people well, then u come on here n bash me when i have said not a damn disrespectful thing to you EVER. Like it or not, u werent warrented for that post. Bro u wanna go around beatin everyone up thats fine. I guess you feel warranted to talk to people the way you did me, beucase you are in reality, tough. Can u kick my ass, from what iv heard, prolly, but that means nothing to me. It aint like iv never lost a fight before. you gotta lighten up and stop being so angry and violent, thats no way to live life when you could be havin a lot more fun. Plus one day ur gona beat up the wrong person, n they r gonna seek revenge. Thats one reason i try to avoid any fight i can anymore, u lose either way. U win and get arrested or the revernge is 10x worse than what u did to them and u never see it coming, or u get ur ass beat. There is no winner. I dont bodybuild for a career, i dont know where u got that idea. I am currently working to make the rest of my life great, and bodybuilding is my hobby and passion, but it doesnt interfere with any other part of my life. I laugh at everything, i dont see how the heck you took that as disrespectful or how that provoked you at all, but i guess you are just lookin for any reason to attack me at all. I like to have fun, thats me, i enjoy and love my life. take this how u want, i (like you) dont sit around and let people attack me, although i dont resort to violence like you unless extremly profoked.

Big A said:
You always insult people and then say it was just a joke as your way to get out of it.

YEA!!! :;heeky-sm

Man o man....

I kind of understand wher Iabadman is coming from. I have seen you post some pretty cocky stuff on this board TP4U. Now juding from some of your pics I was thinking you had to be much bigger than you are by some of your comments etc.... Im just stating a fact.I know your gonna say "post some of your pics but I like to stay anonymous". I think he just thought it is time to cool it on being "funny" which some take as an insult. I have to say that if Iabadman wanted to sock me one I would be quite scared. Im sure that is not his intention to have to beat down anyone he just wants a little respect which on here we all deserve no matter what.

Last edited:
Big A said:

sorry for what ever i did i didnt mean anything by it and i have nothing to get out of or hide , what can i say i like having fun and bustin some balls .Ill be sure never to joke around with u tho since you already hate my ass.

Last edited:
zephyr22 said:
I kind of understand wher Iabadman is coming from. I have seen you post some pretty cocky stuff on this board TP4U. Now juding from some of your pics I was thinking you had to be much bigger than you are by some of your comments etc.... Im just stating a fact.I know your gonna say "post some of your pics but I like to stay anonymous". I think he just thought it is time to cool it on being "funny" which some take as an insult. I have to say that if Iabadman wanted to sock me one I would be quite scared. Im sure that is not his intention to have to beat down anyone he just wants a little respect which on here we all deserve no matter what.
i also must agree TP4U is very cocky . pay backs a bitch kid :D :p ;)

Your post and points are respected TP4U ......I admit my faults just make sure you admit yours ....................I have been through alot because of my ways ......but honestly for the most part I like who I am ......I do try to things through your eyes and I will edit my post if you would like .......

Vander_V said:
Ill be sure never to joke around with u tho since you already hate my ass.

See, this is exactly what I am talking about - snide remarks. Snide remarks show disrespect.

I don't hate you. I hate very few people in the world, and you are far from being one of them.

I do dislike the way you speak sometimes though, when you talk down on others, when you blaringly disrespect them, and then when you try to get out of it by saying that you were joking. It's obvious to everyone what you are doing and it is not appreciated by anyone.

Big A said:
See, this is exactly what I am talking about - snide remarks. Snide remarks show disrespect.

I don't hate you. I hate very few people in the world, and you are far from being one of them.

I do dislike the way you speak sometimes though, when you talk down on others, when you blaringly disrespect them, and then when you try to get out of it by saying that you were joking. It's obvious to everyone what you are doing and it is not appreciated by anyone.
yo my bad bro .

Iabadman said:
Your post and points are respected TP4U ......I admit my faults just make sure you admit yours ....................I have been through alot because of my ways ......but honestly for the most part I like who I am ......I do try to things through your eyes and I will edit my post if you would like .......
Dude thatw as very cool of you Iabadman, most people would attack back , you keep showing more and more that your a respectable brotha.

By the way iabad has taught me some shit along the way i havent exactly got it all down but ive come a long way hes been cool enuff to Pm time to time and shoot the shit , he really is a solid dude .

Enough is enough.

OK. Let's take this sh_t out into the parking lot!

:eek: :D

-terryd5150-

Hey Vander, thanks for the kind words .I hope things are well for you .......You gotta do me a solid and respect Big A's wishes ........not only is this his board , but he has been a friend to me and is someone I admire very much.....Please bro ....he deserves better [ you know it .....you are a smart fucker ...lol]

I hope you are well .......whats been up bro ? How is your girl ? How was England ? Are you still moving to NC ? How did your movie deal go ? You have shared so much ,but offered no follow ups ........You Ok ? Vander , I have seen you come along way since you first appeared here and have always thought that you had a healthy attitude towards the sport ......You are a good role model as far as that goes with a great look .............Just dont revert back to your old ways K ? Bro ? Respect goes along way .........Take Care of yourself .........

IABADMAN

I SWEAR we have to be related. I was reading one of your posts and could not wipe the grin off my face. I could not possibly imagine what would happen if you, me and some of my "nice" pals went out drinking...it would be fun, and the hospital would prolly have a nice collection of pop-offs filling up. LOL. Anyway, take care man.
Your lil bro, Ivan :D

Iabadman said:
Hey Vander, thanks for the kind words .I hope things are well for you .......You gotta do me a solid and respect Big A's wishes ........not only is this his board , but he has been a friend to me and is someone I admire very much.....Please bro ....he deserves better [ you know it .....you are a smart fucker ...lol]

I hope you are well .......whats been up bro ? How is your girl ? How was England ? Are you still moving to NC ? How did your movie deal go ? You have shared so much ,but offered no follow ups ........You Ok ? Vander , I have seen you come along way since you first appeared here and have always thought that you had a healthy attitude towards the sport ......You are a good role model as far as that goes with a great look .............Just dont revert back to your old ways K ? Bro ? Respect goes along way .........Take Care of yourself .........
Word brotha all is well n the western front, everything has been going pretty good except for my hernia shit is taking forever to heal, i know i shouldnt be training but i keep getting the itch so i do a few sets here and there , i figure by week 6 it should be healed up so i can get back into the heavy lifting again. The question is how are you doing? i know youve been thro alot of shit recently and in the past sometimes i read your posts and wonder how you make it day to day with a smile on your face.

i hear ya on respecting Big A , hes a good dude and has offered alot on his site , i also have brought many to this site and speak extremely high of what promus has to offer , solid dudes with great advice and a sense of brotha hood , at first i didnt quite know what Rajjin was talking about but now it kinda makes sense, and yea sometimes i can be a smart ass and joke around but it really is just me joking . Glad to have people like you and Phil ,T-mus , BBA and many more here on promus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws